Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Altcoins  (Read 23734 times)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:50:44 PM

Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS? Seriously? And you did not provide any reason why you think they would collapse?

I am more interested now which of the current coins you think will survive, care to share those (if more than one)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?

Your opinion is difficult to answer, because I do not agree with your opinion that Bitcoin and Ethereum will collapse. I think Bitcoin remains number one, and the top choice for investors. Bitcoin has spread throughout the wallet. The total supply of Bitcoin is very minimal making the price of Bitcoin continue to survive.
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

You didn't write any arguements to prove your statement. I think it's just an opinion of a newbie in the cryptomarket. You should read more information about cryptoeconomy before writing this lie.

Goldleader

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

Op it just survive the bear market . What happened now well let's the market decide
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

I do not think that these altcoins will collapse as they are very promising and I don’t even imagine the market without them

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Under great doubt that bitcoin and Ethereum will fall, eos is certainly a good coin but I do not think that the first 2 currencies will go, they now hold very well in the market and also develop
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:38:42 PM

I think that just those Altcoins who you listed the author have a very promising future and 90% of Altcoins will unfortunately die

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

If you think Bitcoin and Ethereum will just collapse then how come you believe in any other coin to survive! What is your opinion based on? and if Bitcoin and Ethereum will just collapse then what you think will make any other coin survive?

Bitcoin is Bitcoin and that's alone is enough to make it never collapse, and for Ethereum the majority of tokens are running on Ethereum network so I really doubt it will just collapse.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

For digital currency coin BTC is the best currency, we don't need to worry. Next is Bitcoin then Ethereum and Ripple. But other altcoins can be change volume.
how can you say that the ripple is a safe coin and we don't need to worry about it? Such a centralized and volatile coin cannot be safety

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
VitKoyn

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

Same for EOS.
What do you guys think?
You've created this topic and said that Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS will collapse without saying why it will happen, so now can you show any evidence or basis to support on what you have said? or you just randomly picked a coin and said it will collapse, don't you? Anyway, my take here is most of altcoins will not survive as they really don't have any use cases even in the future, I will not name any coin as there are thousands of them but I'm not saying that there will be only few cryptocurrencies in the future because there are still developers that will want to have their own coin with better ideas. I don't think that there is a basis why Bitcoin will collapse and another thing, Bitcoin is Bitcoin and there will never be another Bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

It didn't came to my mind that Bitcoin will collapse.

I guess you have an idea on how many times it died right?

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/

It has been dead 80+ times for this month and 337 times for all its entire life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Same for EOS.
What do you guys think?
You've created this topic and said that Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS will collapse without saying why it will happen, so now can you show any evidence or basis to support on what you have said? or you just randomly picked a coin and said it will collapse, don't you? Anyway, my take here is most of altcoins will not survive as they really don't have any use cases even in the future, I will not name any coin as there are thousands of them but I'm not saying that there will be only few cryptocurrencies in the future because there are still developers that will want to have their own coin with better ideas. I don't think that there is a basis why Bitcoin will collapse and another thing, Bitcoin is Bitcoin and there will never be another Bitcoin.
This is just another discussion about nothing. Why BTC, ETH, EOS should disappear, why should others replace them? I can not figure out, even if they should collapse, then why other will stay?
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

The future of altcoins ,will always depend on the people , the customers, the investors of the different altcoins , if these customers and investors will always support the entire cryptocurrency , tbis will make  the cryptocurrency more stronger, and the future of this altcoins will be good and always surviving from any odds that it will be encountered.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

Am still expecting to see that altcoin that will be the next bitcoin. For now, none has come up to the match of Bitcoin.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

I appreciate what you say, but I have a little less understanding of the reason. So, you can provide an explanation for why this can happen. For me, bitcoin is a reason why altcoin exists, as well as ETH. Most cryptocurrency users must have bitcoin on investment, this is something that is definitely done. When your words really occur, then I guess all altcoins will not exist. The reason is quite simple, they are afraid their money is lost because bitcoin is dead, which means it will happen to all altcoins.
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

I do not agree.  Bitcoin and Ethereum are already proven coins that have experienced a lot of falls, so I think they will not go anywhere, and Bitcoin will remain the leader!
clonely

Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

As you can see from the charts of Bitcoin price, When Bitcoin price gets fall, the all altcoins loose their value also. In this situation, you theory seem not true. What is your thesis? Why do you think Ethereum & Bitcoin will collapse?

Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:38:48 PM

Ha ha ha. . I thought it would never happen. What reasons make you think like that Huh . That's ridiculous.  Grin
Bitcoin and Ethereum will never collapse. And Bitcoin will not be replaced with other Altcoin. Yeah, I'm sure of that !

Delima Manis

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

what makes you think they will collapse? I think with the community and the strong popularity they have, it will be very difficult for them to really collapse. rising and falling prices are natural in crypto. price decline does not mean collapse.
btw in my opinion for now there are no altcoins that can replace bitcoin

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

what makes you think they will collapse? I think with the community and the strong popularity they have, it will be very difficult for them to really collapse. rising and falling prices are natural in crypto. price decline does not mean collapse.
btw in my opinion for now there are no altcoins that can replace bitcoin
to replace the bitcoin also did not easy. bitcoin too high achievements, most people's mindsets are already outrageously high reserved bitcoin. to replace the bitcoin for me would be a difficult thing to altcoin. Although they will be developed in line but not to beat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: