Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Altcoins  (Read 23734 times)
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

bitcoin remains bitcoin and nothing will replace it even though the price is cheap and expensive, all altcoins have a period of falling and rising prices so they are just conditions in every market.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

No  ethereum will not collapse eos is good coin also . Once bitcoin collapse all coins down and even the ethereum but I believe it will up the value of ethereum after some months of waiting. Only ethereum is only qualified who the next king of all cryptocurrency.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

what makes you think they will collapse? I think with the community and the strong popularity they have, it will be very difficult for them to really collapse. rising and falling prices are natural in crypto. price decline does not mean collapse.
btw in my opinion for now there are no altcoins that can replace bitcoin
to replace the bitcoin also did not easy. bitcoin too high achievements, most people's mindsets are already outrageously high reserved bitcoin. to replace the bitcoin for me would be a difficult thing to altcoin. Although they will be developed in line but not to beat.

right, bitcoin is very influential on the whole market and altcoin. it will be very difficult for alternate coins to be able to replace bitcoin, at least a strong community, great trust from people and investors, technology development must also be good to be able to compete with bitcoin. only competing, does not mean that it can replace for sure

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

I could never think that the bitcoin would collapse but ETH and EOS can do that. I always put bitcoin in another place and always say to BTC "the father of all coins."

Today there are some great altcoins and their future is so promising. And there will be more good project in 2019 too. If the spamming situation reduces, the altcoins future will be bright.
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

I could never think that the bitcoin would collapse but ETH and EOS can do that. I always put bitcoin in another place and always say to BTC "the father of all coins."

Today there are some great altcoins and their future is so promising. And there will be more good project in 2019 too. If the spamming situation reduces, the altcoins future will be bright.

agree, bitcoin will be very difficult to collapse or be replaced. but ethereum and Eos are likely to be replaced at a higher risk. even in my opinion Ethereum almost collapses if only in the future there is no significant increase

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:10:01 PM

the condition of the exchange and the movement of bitcoin like this is actually good for cleaning up the many existing shitcoin, and that will make the market healthier

kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?
I think what would happen is the incredible growth that Bitcoin saw just in 2017 alone and while the currency is currently hovering at barely a quarter of its high of around $20,000 from back in December 2017, its success and hype were undeniable. However, while Bitcoin is undoubtedly the best-known cryptocurrency on the market, there are plenty of altcoins out there that all stand the chance at potential repeating history.There are thousands of altcoins on the market, some more successful than others and for that reason, it can be difficult to determine just which one is the most likely to surge this year or even come close to Bitcoin’s success. In terms of history repeating itself, it’s entirely possible that an altcoin will be created and suddenly gains traction and for that reason, it’s practically impossible to predict.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

I think any of the altcoins listed might collapse due to their wide adoption and usage. New altcoins are making their way into the crypto sphere with amazing ideas and real world utility. There is more yet to come.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitBaks

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

Many experts believe that the future of altcoins. Even if they are not so integrated into the real economy and the financial world system, it is already clear that they can be used to attract financing, use as a payment instrument, and implement their own ideas
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

in my opinion bitcoin and ethereum won't fall 2 these altcoins will survive because there are still many who still use them. .
maybe bitcoin CASH or bitcoin sv can replace bitcoin these two altcoins are the strongest canidians to replace bitcoin but that is very small because I think bitcoin will be very difficult to slide from the top
Any altcoin that replaces bitcoin at the peak can hopefully be a positive trend to bring all altcoins to the moon
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

I don’t think Bitcoin, Ethereum or EOS will collapse anytime soon. Bitcoin will be the king of cryptocurrencies for at least another ten years.

engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

I think Ethereum may collapse because the ICO market it relies on is fading, but Bitcoin doesn't, because Bitcoin is a symbol of blockchain, and it has many applications.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Its too early for judging collapse in btc and eth dude, if your exposed in crypto in many years its impossible for btc and eth to elimanated. Crypto is nothing without this two strong coin. As we can see most platform base on ethereum. We different opinion and that yours dude, so lets just say what will happen in crypto's future.
LukkasG

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Most likely, everything will be exactly the opposite - only popular and already developed projects will survive.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

Firstly Bitcoin is not a altcoin. And I don't think Bitcoin gonna collapse this soon. Bitcoin hold more than 50% marketcap of hole market. Cause it is first crypto and people trust it more than other altcoins. And for few months when ico market started to fall ethereum faced some problem. The scalability problem txn problem and many more. But now ethereum devs announced the upgradation. So I think ethereum will rise again. And Ethereum is also very trust worthy and most popular and used platform based token. So it's hard for them to collapse and if that happens it will take a very long time. And eos also a good project and technically maybe it's better than ethereum but I still like ethereum. And I don't think at this time there is no altcoin which can replace Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

Since then until now this saying is already said many times and I am very much convince that this saying will always be there in the future and will have the usual result. The more this word is utter, the more it distance from the truth and nailed bitcoin in its strong foundation.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:24:30 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

bitcoin will still be number 1 and will never die. if bitcoin dies, I'm sure the market will collapse. so that means that in the future bitcoin or ethereum will remain. and I see there are currently no altcoins that can beat bitcoin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

in my opinion Bitcoin will still be Bitcoin and Altcoin will still be Altcoin.
Bitcoin will still be the king of crypto while Altcoin is still under Bitcoin.

we all know that the price of Bitcoin greatly affects the future of the altcoin so if Bitcoin collapses it will have a negative impact on Altcoin so Altcoin will never shift Bitcoin.

anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

in my opinion Bitcoin will still be Bitcoin and Altcoin will still be Altcoin.
Bitcoin will still be the king of crypto while Altcoin is still under Bitcoin.

we all know that the price of Bitcoin greatly affects the future of the altcoin so if Bitcoin collapses it will have a negative impact on Altcoin so Altcoin will never shift Bitcoin.
what you say is true. bitcoin and altcoin are two different things. Although both will be mutually influential. Instead they will occupy the position of each of them. and future both will develop a direct and more on their way.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Now i cant decide whats will be do to cryptocurrency market..but i can predict in 2020 will be good for all cryptocurrencies. Iam holding following coins until 2020.
Eos
Neo
Waves
Trx
Dan
Iost
Verge

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: