Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Altcoins  (Read 23734 times)
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

Majority of us did not just bitcoin, we also found the many altcoins in our quest to explore the internet of digital coins. Most of these coins are very promising and they also provide a real life solution to the internet user. I really like the ethereum blockchain for their easy to execute contracts that can be used in real world. There are many coins that I see to have a brighter future so altcoins in general, have a bright future.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

Altcoins is an altcoin, it means it is an ALT of Bitcoin that no one can replace Bitcoin. Among all altcoins, I saw that Ethereum was leading on them but all altcoins were swinging also when the price of Bitcoin was dropped. Having a good opportunity that probably boom is Ethereum I like this technology most like ICO project used to purchase token.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

Altcoins is an altcoin, it means it is an ALT of Bitcoin that no one can replace Bitcoin. Among all altcoins, I saw that Ethereum was leading on them but all altcoins were swinging also when the price of Bitcoin was dropped. Having a good opportunity that probably boom is Ethereum I like this technology most like ICO project used to purchase token.

The future of all altcoins are not in a good stage because we are seeing the current situation is not favourable for us and all the cryptocurrencies but it is not a standard 1 it will change as soon as the current situation will changes the normal position if it is happen the value of the new currencies will also be improved by the situation

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

If Bitcoin will collapse, there won't be future for alts as well. At least in next 5 years.

But, many of alts will become huge in near future. I suppose 2020 will be year of alts.

But, till that time 70% of all atls will collapse Smiley
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

The future of the altcoin will be able to last a long time and I am sure of that, now all the coins go down but it doesn't mean that altcoin will be destroyed, of course it takes time to recover, and we must be patient for all to rise again
more so if all countries have legalized crypto, Altcoin will get better because there will be many new investors entering the crypto because with crypto legalized, people will be more confident to invest in crypto and that will make Altcoin more and more quality.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

If Bitcoin will collapse, there won't be future for alts as well. At least in next 5 years.

But, many of alts will become huge in near future. I suppose 2020 will be year of alts.

But, till that time 70% of all atls will collapse Smiley
That must be the bitter truth. Yes, more than 80% of altcoins also not having any proper reason for their existence. They are simply copy of some other coins and being bumped to attract investors and they may get dumped at any time up to the level it will get delisted from exchanges. Moreover, all the altcoins are simply depending on bitcoin's performance. In recent times, waves showed a independent rally but right now it is also trading along with bitcoin's price movements.

In some other discussions people are looking for investing into top 80 altcoins. Here, I am not having any personal opinion into them but we are all having multiple choices to diversified our portfolio if we are deliberately looking to have altcoin based investments. I mean to say we can ensure our bright future through altcoins as we are having multiple choice to choose from. But, we must need enough time to do researches for choosing right altcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

Even though there are many fake Airdrops, we can't say that Airdrop is bad because there are some original ones.
In my personal opinion If I was cheated or failed in Airdrop it was a risk that I knew from the beginning because Airdrop was a free coin so it was natural that it was a scam.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?
It can happen but with full crypto industry reformat. BTC now is a leader and strong example with many followers and developers. For leader change we must have so strong and trusty coin that will replace for whole community and holders our BTC. Today I don't see such project
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:33:04 PM

Even though there are many fake Airdrops, we can't say that Airdrop is bad because there are some original ones.
In my personal opinion If I was cheated or failed in Airdrop it was a risk that I knew from the beginning because Airdrop was a free coin so it was natural that it was a scam.
Probably you have mistaken the OP. As here we are all discussing about the future of altcoins but it seems you are talking about airdrop. Sometimes when your computer/Internet connection get struck, we may lead to this kind of mistakes. Please take a next time.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

The future of altcoins depends only on altcoins, because today there are very great opportunities to do all the right investments for these projects. Do not miss this opportunity, everything happens once
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:40:35 PM

Personally, I think that you are very much mistaken. Bitcoin will survive EOS. Ethereum is not such a durable coin, but still it will also exist and be a top coin for a very long time.

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

What do you base on such a conclusion? BTC is the king of the electronic money market, if the BTC collapses, the whole market will collapse. And if the BTC collapses, which coin will replace it.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

You all think that bitcoin will die but it's lie. I think that bitcoin will be like an index in the near future. It will show what is the situation on the market now. As for altcoins, I don't know what exactly will die.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

such large crypto bitcoin ethereum and will not be able to collapse in quick time. even for another altcoin, it will not be easy, or it can quickly replace the position of the top coin that exists today. many of the coins that there needs to be a process to be able to be great because of the bitcoin and ethereum will not be easy to be replaced.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

there will be a future in dapps. alt coin will thrive on it. when people realize this the bull run will be worth it.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

You all think that bitcoin will die but it's lie. I think that bitcoin will be like an index in the near future. It will show what is the situation on the market now. As for altcoins, I don't know what exactly will die.

Bitcoin is immortal. I am sure that it will cost a huge amount of money in 5 years, but the rest of the coins will fight for survival and survive those who have a good use and useful product.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:13:37 AM

The future of altcoin is based on how bitcoin price could be growing up, but when bitcoin still lower price more impossible could see altcoin at higher price, many time bitcoin always dump price.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:18:31 AM

Can't be sure for the future of the altcoin like what it will be in the future, the value will increase whether it will decrease even more, of course we hope the best for all altcoins can increase again and there will be better growth

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:40:12 AM

ethereum I believe that I can still stay in the top 5 in market capitalization, as well as bitcoin,
and I'm sure it's not long before Eth will beat XRP in rank 2 market capitalization,
and indeed it is appropriate for eth to return to second place because eth is indeed a strong coin, especially the team and investors behind it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?

It seems that the title and content of the topic are not connected. You conclude that Btc and Eth will collapse but there is no evidence Huh Did you hear this from a prophet or did you just create a topic for fun? Huh

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: