Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Altcoins  (Read 23734 times)
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?
according to what I think of the future of any crypto currency no one can know for sure the future developments because it has become the nature and risk of investing to predict which coins will grow in the future no one can find out
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:40:44 AM

Don t be confused, it's the conventional activity in crypto market. the costs could cave in later however it'll rise once more. In 2019, individuals predict it's the time for bullrun. we have a tendency to simply have to be additional patient to attend for the time. Personally, i'm confused, simply let the market will its activity.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

Any useless altcoin will die. If development is not fast or good enough, they will die. You just need to be lucky having the right coins.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

Personally, I think that you are very much mistaken. Bitcoin will survive EOS. Ethereum is not such a durable coin, but still it will also exist and be a top coin for a very long time.

And it seems to me that the opposite is true. Today, EOS as a whole has no factual projects. But I could be wrong. I know that many projects claim that they will work with the EOS project, but how true it is, unfortunately no one will say for sure.
GrabityManager (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:44:15 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I want to understand what the basis of your conclusions? If you write about the fact that the crypto currency №1 and №2 will collapse, then justify it.

The limitations in speed and data capacity is standing at a certain level that eventually will not be able to follow up with other Blockchain platforms in the future.
GrabityManager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:46:31 AM

Bitcoin isn't an altcoin so if these altcoins will collapse bitcoin will stay. And if you wish to see that bitcoin will collapse too, I don't think there will be any of it to replace it.
What do you think will be the next bitcoin, Ripple?

Personally, Bitcoin will come to a stage of becoming an altcoin. The limitations in speed and data capacity will not be able behold the Blockchain platform. Yes, i do agree to the mentioning of Ripple, and there are a lot of security tokens that are being released and in development
GrabityManager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:47:44 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

This is base less and I don't think any altcoins will replace bitcoin. The market collapse already and we are still in a bear market, if you think some coins will replace bitcoin then maybe it will took decades before it happens. I understand that the price of ETH falls below our expectation, and that can really be the bad price for this kind of situation but I know ETH will survive on this one, as well as bitcoin. The future of altcoins is still good, and no need to replace bitcoin on top.

Survival isn't the problem. The problem is are Bitcoin and Ethereum able to continously last as Blockchain platform.
GrabityManager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:50:55 AM

Why people these days keeps looking and asking what is the next Bitcoin and the likes? Every cryptocurrencies has its own use and has their own specialty and different purposes well it's really hard for me to summarize it but if you would like to check here's an example on what's the difference of bitcoin and ethereum

Link: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/031416/bitcoin-vs-ethereum-driven-different-purposes.asp

What I'm just saying is that why do people look for the next bitcoin where in the bitcoin has its own identity and use and other cryptocurrency has their own use. It's like a fork and spoon they're use to eat and bitcoin and ethereum are cryptocurrency but the fork can't be used in soups and spoon can't poke or prick a meat just like bitcoin and ethereum there are things that bitcoin can do but the ethereum can't and vice versa.

The identity for Bitcoin and Ethereum is just like when the Internet was first invented. With limited sources of what you can send, and to who you can send. However, over decades of development and research, Explorer has become the standard and commercialized with tremendous features and activities. I'm not saying Bitcoin will collapse, but i have said it in abroad way. Bitcoin and Ethereum will and have limitations that are not able to uphold the Blockchain ecosystem.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:52:35 AM

Of course it's not easy to predict the altcoin for the future, I don't think all altcoins can survive, only strong and good altcoins will last long in the future and weak altcoins will be destroyed, and we must be good at analyzing altcoins that have good potential to make investation
GrabityManager (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:52:47 AM

I think bitcoin will be not dead since there are so many people believe it.

But not sure about other altcoins, now there are some altcoins also have a lot of people believe them, like ETH, EOS, Ripple, Tron... Maybe they will die, but if the project sites create more landing scenes and increases the use of their altcoins, then the altcoin also maybe become the next bitcoin. As you know, the project sites have a lot of money now, they can do a lot of things if they want to.

Good statement, cryptocurrency is like religion. There are no right or wrong. Each point has its own features and instinct.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:09:16 AM

Good statement, cryptocurrency is like religion. There are no right or wrong. Each point has its own features and instinct.
I agree with that but I disgaree that each point has its own features and instinct.

Don't forget that there are too many scam coins out there that are just waiting for a newbie to bite them.

Bitcoin will collapse? greatest joke of the year.
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:15:20 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Based on what reason that you saying Ethereum and Bitcoin will fall?
If it's just what you thinking and you don't have a prove about that possibilities, then i will be just talk that can't really be used as a solid future.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:18:56 AM

Bitcoin is central to the success of cryptocurrency as a whole. If you ate thinking of another coin that will be better than nitcoin, you might as well bevthinkingof a new technology altogether. Howeber, in cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the center of gravity!
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:31:03 AM

If indeed the bitcoin and ethereum will collapse, it will be bad for another crypto where also will fall and die. bitcoin will still be the main coin and remains the King of crypto. so I don't think there will be a new King for any crypto. great altcoin will continue to evolve along with the expansion of the bitcoin as well.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:05:16 AM

Sometimes the statements of some people make me laugh very much. I have the impression that some people practice their own verbal gymnastics created by themselves. They just say things and then look at how it will impress others. The same can be said about what the author of this topic said.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:14:48 AM

For me ethereum and bitcoin will never collapse and many other altcoins will end up in the dust bin ,the usefulness of a coin determines its future ,don't you know that too many good projects are running on ec20 already? Its impossible

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:37:33 AM

If indeed the bitcoin and ethereum will collapse, it will be bad for another crypto where also will fall and die. bitcoin will still be the main coin and remains the King of crypto. so I don't think there will be a new King for any crypto. great altcoin will continue to evolve along with the expansion of the bitcoin as well.
I think the entire market will collapse if that happened.
Bitcoin and ETH has been the most dominant coins in the crypto for many years, so if it will collapse, that simply shows that people
are panic selling. Also, some of the project now are using ETH tokens, especially the start up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:43:57 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I want to understand what the basis of your conclusions? If you write about the fact that the crypto currency №1 and №2 will collapse, then justify it.

The limitations in speed and data capacity is standing at a certain level that eventually will not be able to follow up with other Blockchain platforms in the future.

There was a lot of scalable blockchain right now but the point is not about how fast the blockchain is. It's about how useful the platforms are. Remember most of platforms are offering security point and most of them didn't even understand about what the meaning of blockchain.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:57:57 AM

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

I'm wondering where did you get that information or its just your thought about that coins. Personally, I believe in cryptocurrency, same with altcoins and the future of the market will be good so I don't think they will collapse because if that thing happens don't expect any coins to be on top because this market can't survive without bitcoin. No altcoins will replace bitcoin, and the top spot will remain on the side of good coins and bitcoin is part of that.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:12:19 AM

I think there are other altcoins in the future, especially if there are so many to support this token and if there is so much potential for this coin to reach, you can buy and select altcoin with the potential and hold it only until bitcoin increases and if bitcoin increases rapidly it is certain that altcoins can only be bought altcoins and hold only until the price increases are xrp, eth and bitcoin just because the coin has a potential and has a future and is available it's in the future but before you buy a coin or choose to make sure it is potent and the projects are good and the admin is active and the reponse is sure to attract investors to buy the coins because of its very good purpose and its projects have altcoins because the admin is not active so other coin holders are annoying because anyone can dump the holders and the altcoin price they hold so it's better to observe and ask questions to not get caught in the news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: