Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Altcoins  (Read 23734 times)
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:48:31 PM

Bitcoin and other coins from 5 will play a leading role in the cryptocurrency market in the near future. But I don't think their price will rise much. Perhaps on small altcoins it will be possible to earn more.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:14:15 PM

Bitcoin and other coins from 5 will play a leading role in the cryptocurrency market in the near future. But I don't think their price will rise much. Perhaps on small altcoins it will be possible to earn more.

If you look closely at the history of CMC you will see that the top of CMC was changed over the years several times. Only Bitcoin was on the first line. And I definitely don't agree with the fact that Bitcoin will not increase much in price. I think that it will be Bitcoin that will grow stronger than all other coins (with rare exceptions) in the next bull run.

Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:41:51 PM

I think that the Altcoins will have a bright future.
Among them are many promising coins.
At this stage of the cryptocurrency market development, their perspective is obvious.
I have no doubt that the players who profitably invest in the Altcoins will get a good result after the restoration of prices.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:19:09 PM

i don't think they will collapse nor will anything surpass bitcoin imo. I think we might see other currencies come into play that are quite different from ETH and BTC such as ampleforth's elastic supply policy. it'll be even a more unique concept for people to wrap their minds around but I think it will be quite successful once they do.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:32:58 PM

I think altcoins can often change places on capitalization, as the market often have competitors and often change places I think in altcoins often can not stay only in bitcoin)

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:51:03 PM

The future of Altcoin depends on Bitcoin, because Altcoin is only a Bitcoin pair since the past and not Coins that can stand alone like Bitcoin, for example the price of Ethereum always follows the price of Bitcoin, because it does not stand alone like Bitcoin.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:40:23 PM

if you feel so prepare yourself to look for altcoin's that can replace them ... !!! if I personally feel the kings and queens in the crypto kingdom are BITCOIN and ETH if they are going to collapse they will be held by other altcoin's maybe that's my personal thought
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:33:02 AM

The future of altcoins is brighter than ever. Before we only had BTC copy+paste shitcoins of 0 value, but now most alts offer things BTC does not.
So unlike the past when it was all BTC and shitcoins, we have a mature market with real competition.
And 90% of competitors are pure garbage, but the rest will thrive.

right . thats also what im thinking .  those users that said that alts are only dependent on btc , they are totally wrong  because like you said earlier .  alts now are different from alts on the past because they are now more mature . they have unique usage that you wont find in bitcoin  alone  . alts are a medium for some specific service while they can be also used as an asset or as a currency like what bitcoin does    . so overall  , alts future are gong to be bright just as bitcoin   .
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:12:40 AM

The future of altcoin are based on the developments they do and actively making partnership with the other companies. See there is always growth for the coin which has huge activity like ETH, NEO, EOS, TRON, Ontology etc. Every coin which has accurate space for product release definitely it will help to increase their price.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:26:23 AM

I'll wait for that day when OP said that bitcoin will collapse.
I'm a bitcoin fanatic and die hard and I don't think it will collapse.
Price of bitcoin is still low but it won't collapse.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:00:55 AM

The future of Altcoin will be decided by how well these projects currently loitering the industry develop their roadmap and actually get to offer something decent. There are too many altcoins out there with little or no value and Offering completely nothing. These are the kind of projects that should be worried about their future. Those with real substance and real use cases most definitely have a future and should survive easily in the long run.
That's correct not just developing their road map, having the ability to market their products and create more utility for the project. A project that has less utility won't scale well its projects with on demand utility that scales.
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:13:24 AM

I also agree with your thoughts. maybe now bitcoin is in a bad state. the price continues to fall, there is even a possibility that it will decline again. but I don't think bitcoin will collapse and will be taken over by altcoin. bitcoin will still be a bright future.

ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 694

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:54:19 AM

The future of altcoin are based on the developments they do and actively making partnership with the other companies. See there is always growth for the coin which has huge activity like ETH, NEO, EOS, TRON, Ontology etc. Every coin which has accurate space for product release definitely it will help to increase their price.
yes, we can see that there are currently so many coins that have been lost, and are still developing. if in general, the altcoin in value has a fairly advanced development. however, each altcoin has a different development, and of course this makes every quality of the altcoin have a different future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:32:57 AM

I don't think the three coins that you have mentioned including bitcoin will collapse, this will take a long time because bitcoin will not quickly collapse in the near future. I am still convinced that the future of crypto will remain and, if the worst possibility is indeed there, I am sure that in the end there will only be one crypto leader, namely Bitcoin.

90% of altcoins will become 0 in 5 years.
dont invest shit coins.
you will be regret.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:41:37 AM

Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.

Same for EOS.

What do you guys think?

Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?

I do not think that such altcoins like as ETH and BTC can ever collapse. The BTC is now the strongest and in the near future is only going to develop.      
schwarz54

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:05:18 PM

Crowdsale is an opportunity for investors to buy the project’s tokens before the main sales launch. Moreover, it is a good way to get project’s basic fund for its creators at the earliest stages. Crowdsale is a win-win thing that always has a positive impact on ICO. The main idea is to provide discounts to the target audience and make a brand awareness of the project. Companies do not usually get a lot of money at this stage, presale stage here is a powerful tool to inform a large mass of potentially interested people in token offering.Total Supply: 4.5 Bn (Billion) Tokens Circulating supply: 200 Mn (Million) Tokens

4.3 Bn: Governments backed agreements to implement PAX PAGO based Payment Ecosystem in Latin America

ICO:
Soft Cap = $ 5,000,000.00 for the duration of ICO Stages

Pre- ICO :
ICO stage 1 = $0.40+ USD 20% Bonus ICO stage 2 = $0.45+ USD 10 % Bonus ICO stage 3 = $0.50+ USD

200 Mn: For ICO and Operations off Latin American Regions
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:09:58 PM

The future of altcoins is brighter than ever. Before we only had BTC copy+paste shitcoins of 0 value, but now most alts offer things BTC does not.
So unlike the past when it was all BTC and shitcoins, we have a mature market with real competition.
And 90% of competitors are pure garbage, but the rest will thrive.

right . thats also what im thinking .  those users that said that alts are only dependent on btc , they are totally wrong  because like you said earlier .  alts now are different from alts on the past because they are now more mature . they have unique usage that you wont find in bitcoin  alone  . alts are a medium for some specific service while they can be also used as an asset or as a currency like what bitcoin does    . so overall  , alts future are gong to be bright just as bitcoin   .
All coins have the potential to be good in the future, but not all of them can survive on the competition between other coins. The future of altcoins was not depended on bitcoin, of course it will depend on its own technology whether its good or not for the investors, so let’s stop comparing it to bitcoin and admin that bitcoin is the king of all.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:07:50 PM

the future of altcoin depends on the development of bitcoin, when bitcoin is increasingly being used and more platforms are using cryptocurrency, it is certain that many altcoins will be created and that will certainly have an impact on the altcoin price which will be expensive due to higher demand.
dany54

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:45:12 PM

PAX PAGO is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Latin America. The PAX PAGO is a coin that helps to raise fund to develop real-life projects that directly benefit people in South America.PAX PAGO is a borderless international investment gateway for secondary investors from different countries. T h e m o s t common problem faced by foreign investors is the legal barriers are very confusing and difficult to understand. This limits the multinational investment whereas South America is a very fertile market. This also leads to the abundance of finance in EU and US and the restriction on investment in South America in general.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:45:09 AM

I also agree with your thoughts. maybe now bitcoin is in a bad state. the price continues to fall, there is even a possibility that it will decline again. but I don't think bitcoin will collapse and will be taken over by altcoin. bitcoin will still be a bright future.
It isn't actually in the bad state.
bitcoin is going through a correction and its normal.
Bitcoin will never collapse trust those words, bitcoin rocks!

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███