Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Altcoins  (Read 23734 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:01:12 AM

I do not see any reasoning why bitcoin will collapse in the near or long term. Ethereum may go down in ranking but should not collapse.
It will not collapse because this is not a bubble.
What we are seeing is a complete correction and in the long run when price starts to be stable there will be a reversal and it's gonna be going uptrend.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:36:30 AM

In the current situation of the market it is impossible to guess what is going to be the future of cryptocurrency but with the adaptations kept increasing will always help the cryptocurrency who has active developments will surely increase their prices. I have strong faith in the cryptocurrency because people who talk about the cryptocurrency are now investing in it.
A lot of people are investing in the market at this time and they are considering a big investment in this period of decline because I believe that this period of price reduction will end in February and everything will get better. Be confident about your investment at this time because I'm sure prices will rise very quickly in a short time

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:44:26 AM

You should keep you personal ideas because that will never happen,i think you are pointing to some coins here but i dont know ,for sure this will not happening for another 10 years so stop your imagination.no coins so far that can take the position from bitcoin and not untill the more than 50% market capitalization of this number 1 cryptocurrency had been took over,so answer me when do you think this will happen?
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:44:41 AM

if Bitcoin crashes, the entire encryption market will also crash. Bitcoin has always decided the trend of the price market. Any altcoins can't replace Bitcoin for quite a long time.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:59:19 AM

Altcoin that has quality and potential will last and have good development, this is certainly the community always trying to keep it and keep it.
So the future of the altcoin also depends on interests and offers that are better and more useful, so that the value or volume can be seen in the bear market.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:06:08 AM

Not all altcoins are made the same and expect to last for a long time. Therefore, it is important to go with top ranked and quality names.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:08:12 AM

I haven't thought about that yet, but if many believe that ethereum or EOS, the next bitcoin will certainly take longer or years if they want to replace bitcoin. try to see, the price comparison is still far away, so for now don't ever compare it with bitcoin. without bitcoin, altcoin is nothing.
no one can predict the development of any crypto currency because it has become the nature and risk of crypto currencies and with the risk of crypto currencies we cannot predict that confidence and patience are the main capital in investment
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:53:03 AM

First of all, Bitcoin is not an altcoin. Secondly, I think that at the end it will be great again. Because there will always be the people who have faith and trust in it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 10:53:17 PM

First of all, Bitcoin is not an altcoin. Secondly, I think that at the end it will be great again. Because there will always be the people who have faith and trust in it.
I believed you misunderstand the OP statement because he was asking question about the altcoin that have capacity to be the new crypto king after the crash of Bitcoin which the OP predicted will happened. However, i believed such crash situation won't happened to Bitcoin.

Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:32:14 AM

I believed you misunderstand the OP statement because he was asking question about the altcoin that have capacity to be the new crypto king after the crash of Bitcoin which the OP predicted will happened. However, i believed such crash situation won't happened to Bitcoin.
Bitcoin will have its time again, I believe crypto isn't that widely used as of now that it still has room for many developments and chance to increase again, it will just take time.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 01:52:46 AM

Bitcoin will have its time again, I believe crypto isn't that widely used as of now that it still has room for many developments and chance to increase again, it will just take time.

The future of altcoin is only limited to accompanying bitcoin until now bitcoin is still the most popular. Even though it is currently at a low value, there will be time to increase with positive news.  Optimize for good development of crypto.

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:20:06 AM

The future of Bitcoin, in my opinion, is very good because in 2017 the price of this coin can soar. So we still believe that Bitcoin will repeat the events in 2017. Indeed, we must be patient because this will definitely experience an increase and decrease in market prices. And Bitcoin will last for a very long time. And predictions for Bitcoin substitutes I think are still very difficult to predict.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:48:17 AM

Altcoins are called Alts for a reason and that reason keeps them where they're. Bitcoin paved way for such Alts Bitcoin keeps sustaining them anyday anything terrible happens to Bitcoin believe you me, that will be the end of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has come a long way to crash because you think it will.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:46:09 AM

it's true that as long as bitcoin is still a lot of enthusiasts and many believe that bitcoin will never die and lose its value. because bitcoin is now struggling to make users smile again
Enthusiast will be there and it's not going to be gone easily.
The future of altcoins depends on bitcoin and it will never die for now.
Bitcoin doesn't have to please us, we just need to stay and remain.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:59:26 AM

Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.
Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?
If the bitcoin market falls the entire alt coin market will collapse, there is no doubt about it and we have seen that time and again and still you think otherwise. There is no coin that can replace bitcoin even in the long run. So stop dreaming about that to happen even in the distant future. Tongue
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:54:53 AM

Altcoins play a supporting role in the growth of cryptocurrency market. Each altcoin is developed with some use case, but very few stand on its own terms. Future of altcoins will surely contribute good to the financial system as each and every large scale business people are making its way towards cryptocurrency for their transactions.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:29:12 PM

Altcoins play a supporting role in the growth of cryptocurrency market. Each altcoin is developed with some use case, but very few stand on its own terms. Future of altcoins will surely contribute good to the financial system as each and every large scale business people are making its way towards cryptocurrency for their transactions.
If now it was possible to get rid of all garbage projects and to forbid to stamp new pacifiers as on the conveyor, progress would go much faster, and so garbage gets in the way

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:31:55 PM

I'm sure the future of altcoin is also a brighter future, although now the altcoin price is still cheap, but I also still believe that the altcoin's future also shows a longer future.
Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:41:13 PM

Altcoin certainly has a future. What is clear is that the future of Altcoin is good and advanced. It can be seen from the opportunities of coins in Altcoin, such as Ethereum and Litecoin. They are coins that are now starting to develop, so there is no need to worry about Altcoin in the future.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:53:41 PM

Personally, i think Ethereum and Bitcoin will collapse.
Which altcoin do you think will be the next Bitcoin?
If the bitcoin market falls the entire alt coin market will collapse, there is no doubt about it and we have seen that time and again and still you think otherwise. There is no coin that can replace bitcoin even in the long run. So stop dreaming about that to happen even in the distant future. Tongue
- You say exactly, when the value of bitcoin goes down, the whole market goes down and  that proves that bitcoin is still dominant in the market, it still leads, even when it collapses, the position of bitcoin remains secure and can not be replaced by any other altcoin. Until now, this situation is still the same but speaking of the future, the alternative story still has the opportunity to happen because nothing is forever, everything will have an end stage, bitcoin is similar but I believe that time will be far away

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌