Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you participant in Airdrops?  (Read 17643 times)
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

At the moment I am no longer joining Airdrop, I have joined Airdrop a number of times but there is absolutely no results at all whether it is out of luck or what I clearly do not like, it is better to participate in bounty clearly there are jobs and can choose good in my opinion.
Airdrop of course now little pay, Yes and in bounty, too, Affairs bad now little projects what well harvest means on ico , but I think if to do in long the can be will well earn

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

When I started bounty programmes, I used Airdrops in complementing it, but I've stopped participating in airdrops because most airdrops I had been participating in had not been fruitful. It was just like wasting one's precious time. Most of those coins turn out to be useless at the long run.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:46:34 PM

There are a few good airdrops that are worth participating one can get good free coins that are worth the effort but to be frank most of them are a waste of time
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

We all know that sometimes coins from airdrop can bring significant profit. I think it makes sense to perform several airdrops, 5-6 for example. But more careful approach to the choice: pay attention to the presence of the site, team, activity in social networks, roadmap and whitepaper.
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:39:29 PM

Obvisouly for the free tokens, but other than that, what else incentivise you taking the time to do the airdrops? Most of the time, I found that the airdrops often give little to no return. I just started to get into the crypto thingy. I feel like it is better off finding those ICO projects and considering investing in rather than chasing like 5 dollars?

I participated in airdrop several hundred times. For all this time, I earned about 50 dollars. At the same time spent on transfers of coins on the stock exchange half of this amount. I decided not to waste time on airdrop because of their low efficiency.

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

Maybe you haven't found the right one. All airdrops are not a scam or small in value! Airdrop is the easiest way to earn money! Nowadays people want quick money that's why they avoid Airdrops. But If you participate continuously in airdrops then you can earn huge amount of money one day! Maximum Airdrops are suck but sometimes one airdrop can give you 1-2K USD! And one suggestion for you, never deposit ETH to get an Airdrop! Good Luck.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

I stopped participating in Airdrop when I saw that the cost of the remuneration is equal to the cost of fees for transferring tokens to the stock exchange.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:10:04 PM

It used to be very interesting participating in airdrop, but these days it is so discouraging, because of several lapses. Sometimes, there are some ICOs who run airdrop, alongside bounty, but the reward for airdrop is usually very small, which is why participating in their bounty is much better.
Then some run airdrop purely. In this case,the developer takes the bulk of  the tokens, then gives little peanut to others.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:11:12 PM

Try to see the price movements of bitcoin and altcoin always show a decline, while the number of bitcoins that you get at Airdrop is around 100 sosi per day and you can convert to money in your country, how much do you get for a month or a week? I guess it's nothing, especially with the current price decline and you haven't waited until the limit can be withdrawn, it's very complicated to look at it. If you choose trading, you can spend around $ 20 or $ 50 as your main capital.

The ICO project is the same, if you want to get instant profit. The decline in cryptocurrency prices has a detrimental effect on new projects, many of the new projects have no value after the tokens are listed on several exchanges. Unless you believe in the future of potential tokens that you will get, so you can leave these tokens in your wallet in the long run.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

Obvisouly for the free tokens, but other than that, what else incentivise you taking the time to do the airdrops? Most of the time, I found that the airdrops often give little to no return. I just started to get into the crypto thingy. I feel like it is better off finding those ICO projects and considering investing in rather than chasing like 5 dollars?

Its nice decision the era of good Airdrop I think it has gone by, nowadays many bounty work or ICO companies turn out to be scam and hunters and investors regretting bitterly so I will advice you invest with already existing and trust worthy projects not ICO's but always be be careful why studying the demand of the coin.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

no mood for me to participate in an airdrop. only small and results will not be comparable with what is issued and the time to airdrop. better get in on certain things like the bounty because this results in better and more noticeably though for a time it also less satisfying value.
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:39:40 PM

Everyone must have a different opinion, for me personally even though the results of airdrop are very small but this is very helpful for paying transaction fees. But sometimes I do it just to spare my time. On the other hand, considering the task is very easy so I think it's not worth to miss them.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

It seems to me that such kind of earnings as airdrop - it's more suitable for students or very young people who do not want or can not invest their own money in new cryptocurrency, but at the same time try to get at least some chance for earnings.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

We have the same purposes about airdrop, profit and wasting time to wait market recovery price. For people who doesn't have another activity besides bounty program airdrop is good choice. Even have the same risk with small payment to support our daily needed is enough. Chose the right airdrop is the problem, mostly I chose that has already listing. To avoid bigger lost I also never join airdrop with paying, keep going all.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:48:52 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 01:18:45 AM by Clark05

Because it is free. Only need efforts and do some requirements and you will get some token but mostly the token is worthless or sometimes zero value and other airdrops did not pay the participants and you are lucky if you get good tokens.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

Some people just do not understand how to work in a bounty company or just to participate in ico, so they participate in airdrop, because there is no need to think, usually you just register, and all, of course, most of these projects are just empty but there is one percent that you earn.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

I participate in airdrop, because a small part of them can bring not $ 5, as you say, but much more. But that rarely happens. But do not despair, there can always be good luck and it will bring you more profit.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

I participate in airdrop, because a small part of them can bring not $ 5, as you say, but much more. But that rarely happens. But do not despair, there can always be good luck and it will bring you more profit.
I participated in several airdrops, but I forgot, because sometimes it was just a moment. well, maybe that was the reason why there were some coins I didn't know in my wallet. however, it is sometimes quite beneficial.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

Because I believe that oneday the tokens will become worthy.
And I still think that it is better than playing video games, so choose play and have nothing, or do airdrops and maybe you will become rich.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:14:14 AM

I think it's easy to find and complete the airdrop. If you have a hunting platform that you use regularly, you can continue to complete some airdrops after completing the bounty.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: