Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you participant in Airdrops?  (Read 17643 times)
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

Obvisouly for the free tokens, but other than that, what else incentivise you taking the time to do the airdrops? Most of the time, I found that the airdrops often give little to no return. I just started to get into the crypto thingy. I feel like it is better off finding those ICO projects and considering investing in rather than chasing like 5 dollars?

Your right in airdrop, most of the time airdrop is a discouraging thing that make your effort into nothing. Investing is also a good thing to do, but theres also one execution with great earning and that is doing bounties run by different project. No capital or investment of money, all you have to do is to participate and insert work and effort to earn from it. Bounty earning is very satisfying and make effort worth.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

Obvisouly for the free tokens, but other than that, what else incentivise you taking the time to do the airdrops? Most of the time, I found that the airdrops often give little to no return. I just started to get into the crypto thingy. I feel like it is better off finding those ICO projects and considering investing in rather than chasing like 5 dollars?

Investing on ICO project is just only for people who have money but don't want to lost a lots of time . With bounty hunters like me, I participate in Airdrop and Bounty to earn money and use this money to trading or invest on other ICO projects

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

5 dollars may be small for you but not for some other especially for those who live in developing country. That's why there's still lot of people who participate in airdrops. Moreover, it's free, no need to invest. I used to be an airdrop hunter back in late 2017 to early 2018 but not anymore as it's rare to get such decent reward today. My biggest gain from an airdrop was btw ($200).
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

I joined crytocurrency last year, it was a bull run, all the coins increased the value, then beginning this year it changed to bear market, I tried to limit my investment and lose, so I started to join airdrop and bounties. I am glad that I move away my attention from trading, so I avoid the bad market and could lose most my money if I continue trading.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

I think you are too naive to get big profits. especially for airdrop, even people who invest in crypto do not necessarily benefit. and proven for this year, there were many investors who suffered losses. so forget the big advantage of airdrop
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

I think besides getting free tokens I have no other reason to encourage me to follow Airdrop because as you say if Airdrop is a warehouse of fraud because there are many Airdrops that are wrong or only used to introduce their tokens but they are not serious about sharing their tokens.

So on Airdrop just to get free for me.
gunhell16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

WHy do i participate in AIRDROPS?

Doing airdrop is just a small amount of time to be done and free tokens will come you just need to wait.
As long as the Team is not requiring any KYC to get the tokens! i am open for it.
Yes, Airdrops to pay a small amount of money but we don't know if there will time that we will get more than a hundred dollar and sometimes more than a thousand.
We don't know, but i will tell you, i had it before not once nor twice!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:46:18 PM

I guess those bounty hunters who participates on an airdrops are those who is considered loyal. They cannot manage to create more accounts and they do not cheat, most likely, they will just going to spend their time on airdrops.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

I dont know what other thing you are asking here,because the only matter for airdrop is the give aways in which tokens or coins,other than this is nothing

Investing in ICO is one of the best way to profit here though the way of finding the legit and real one id the most riskiest part
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

I participated in many airdrops because, airdrop is the easiest way to earn altcoin as I know, because we can earn altcoin in simple way of doing a little things and also we can join more airdrop in the same time.

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

Why do I participate in airdrop, of course I want to get additional tokens or want to get tokens. All of that certainly must be the same. Actually it's not wrong to participate in airdrop. But what you get is only a little. And it's a fun thing to participate in airdrop.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

I like airdrop. But it must be careful in choosing Airdrop that really pays and does not pay. Obviously the Airdrop fraud is increasing and it will drain the tokens on MEW.
Indeed not all airdrop are fraudulent and of little value, there are some Airdrops paying with high value.
Reasons for following airdrop, besides being free, easy and not too tight, also want to get additional tokens apart from the bounty campaign that is being worked on.
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

I think that airdrop is now not good because there are many scams and phishing projects that I have found and some of my friends have been exposed to web phishing because they follow airdrop
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

that's right, you said, it's better to look for ico for investment than chasing $ 5. but from the $ 5 we get from airdrop we can use it to invest in ico. why follow airdrop, because to find investment capital.

No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

because it's free airdrop. there are lots of airdrop coins that are worth one of them XLM, yesterday he held an aidrops and it was very profitable.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

for interlude from the bounty, there are some airdrop projects that have high value, unfortunately if missed ... airdrop only does easy tasks, can get more if collecting referrals, get more for free
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

In the past there have been some really valid airdrops that have guaranteed large profit margins for the participants. Now we are at a time of great decline for the airdrop, there are very shitty projects and above all a lot of requirements to participate are requested (share on facebook, retweet, reddit, ect). I'm always convinced that something good can still happen.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

When I started in crypto, I used to be an avid airdrop participant. But during those times, the stakes or reward were big and high equivalent. But lately, I haven't joined any airdrop anymore. I just felt that the reward is getting smaller and smaller. Instead, I am joining bounty or trade from time to time to receive bigger reward.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Airdrop won't give you decent amount and it's not worth for your efforts but if you have more money being an investors is more good because if you able to find potential projects then i'm pretty sure the profit will be very much better than airdrop program which is the value of particular tokens will be so unpredictable
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

Airdrop won't give you decent amount and it's not worth for your efforts but if you have more money being an investors is more good because if you able to find potential projects then i'm pretty sure the profit will be very much better than airdrop program which is the value of particular tokens will be so unpredictable
Exactly. Airdrop at this time is not giving a reward with a decent amount, very different from airdrop in the last year. And now, the airdrop is so terrible, to get a reward for just $5 we must pass KYC procedure.
Maybe, being an investor is the right thing to get high profits rather than airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: