Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you participant in Airdrops?  (Read 17643 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:09:50 PM

Well airdrops are free money , so basically everyone wants to join in airdrop campaigns to get free money without spending any amount. Hoping we might to old airdrop days were their price are good.

Free money means someone will give you a money or a crypto without doing anything other than providing them your crypto's recieving address . airdrops is not considered to be a free money because airdrops will require you to do some task such as retweeting thier post on twitter , sharing thier post of fb , following them on linked in , and many more  . the days were airdrops are still good are now gone  . lets hope that one day those era will be back on action  .

I think now a days a company not giving much coin to people who joined their channels and sometimes it is impossible to move those coins to the exchanges. In my point of view, Airdrops are completely waste of time because in some airdrops they have stolen the coins from my wallets.
Just curious how airdops can stole your coins, because some airdrops token only need to put address. Or maybe you enter phising site, or get virus. Maybe if some airdops make you submit email, just use email that only for airdrop.
Most likely the case, there are some fraud airdrops which do require some wallet information like keys on where most noobs do fall out to give such
important data and they do just realized onwards that they are being hacked instead.

Remembering those days where airdrops are still good to joined up but now most of them are completely trash and the worst even getting airdropped coins do require KYC.Ridiculous.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Joran_crypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:42:36 AM

Airdrop refers to the FREE coins (free bitcoins/free crypto) given during the Intial Coin Offerings - ICO of the crypto companies in the hodlers' wallet in order to publicize their tokens. Airdrops involve cryptocurrency projects (or blockchain companies) rewarding users free coins in their existing wallets, subject to meeting certain conditions. It’s become quite the trend as — as it essentially translates into ‘free money’ for the users receiving them (provided the coins being given out are valued by the market).
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:10:52 PM

These days airdrops are not so much worthy because of the condition of market along with most of the projects being scammed. In 2017, it was worthy to join airdrop. For example, DeepOnion had distributed a lot of free coins within 1 year, and for your info, DeepOnion was traded $20 per coin at the peak our of altcoin in the beginning of 2018. People had got 5000+ coins per week too.
Turash

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:04:37 AM

I participate in airdrops to make money. I listen to my friends they make good money before from airdrop participation.  But it is difficult now because most of todays airdrop are worthless, they only want to use participants to built their social pages.       
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:07:37 AM

I participate in airdrops to make money. I listen to my friends they make good money before from airdrop participation.  But it is difficult now because most of todays airdrop are worthless, they only want to use participants to built their social pages.       
You should not believe everyone or everything. You can't believe how much shit this forum has become just because of people joining here to earn money. I'm not blaming you or only you. A lot of people do this and turned this forum into a money making space rather than learning crypto.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:25:01 PM

Airdrops before  are worth it to join you could make 500$ just by doing simple task like follow and retweet. But now the tasks are too many and you will only get 5$ to 10$, and the worst part is you will need to submit kyc to get your reward.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:06:38 AM

Previously for Airdrop, they never ask any type of KYC in order to pay the Airdrop. Now they are allocating a very low percentage to the people and again they are asking KYC in order to get the coins, but when they start listing the coin we are not making any profit with the Airdrop coins. So it is completely useless to join in the Airdrop.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:19:57 PM

Well airdrops are free money , so basically everyone wants to join in airdrop campaigns to get free money without spending any amount. Hoping we might to old airdrop days were their price are good.

Free money means someone will give you a money or a crypto without doing anything other than providing them your crypto's recieving address . airdrops is not considered to be a free money because airdrops will require you to do some task such as retweeting thier post on twitter , sharing thier post of fb , following them on linked in , and many more  . the days were airdrops are still good are now gone  . lets hope that one day those era will be back on action  .

I think now a days a company not giving much coin to people who joined their channels and sometimes it is impossible to move those coins to the exchanges. In my point of view, Airdrops are completely waste of time because in some airdrops they have stolen the coins from my wallets.
Just curious how airdops can stole your coins, because some airdrops token only need to put address. Or maybe you enter phising site, or get virus. Maybe if some airdops make you submit email, just use email that only for airdrop.

Some fake airdrops are stealing people coins which they are holding in the wallets, so it is good to avoid the Airdrops because we are not getting any profit throught it. So instead of wasting our time on Airdrops beteer we can research the good project and start participating in the bounties.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:42:46 PM

You should not believe everyone or everything. You can't believe how much shit this forum has become just because of people joining here to earn money. I'm not blaming you or only you. A lot of people do this and turned this forum into a money making space rather than learning crypto.
At least he knows that airdrop was not profitable by himself instead he knows from othe people. Make money on internet is so hard, you shoudl know the gap and you shold accept what everyone experience. First time I try to make money in internet is I write on keybord how to make money on internet and the result is there are many people who suggest to use site one or another site. This means you need someone else because sometimes there is a person who tell everything about what he get. I found this forum because of that and I'm grateful for those people who suggest me to came to this forum.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:26:31 PM

Some fake airdrops are stealing people coins which they are holding in the wallets, so it is good to avoid the Airdrops because we are not getting any profit throught it. So instead of wasting our time on Airdrops beteer we can research the good project and start participating in the bounties.
As long we not put Private key, email, or maybe download wallet that contain virus, i think there is nothing that should be worried from airdrop. If we have time, some airdop and bounty actually worth to do.

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:49:30 PM

As long we not put Private key, email, or maybe download wallet that contain virus, i think there is nothing that should be worried from airdrop. If we have time, some airdop and bounty actually worth to do.

Staying in bountyhive you might it is really worthy to stay in bounties but how could we people the payment from the ICO owners. That is major question for the every participants. Even you might faced such problems on this forum itself.

I saw that you spoke about the private key and virus attacks over here but you will need to do the KYC things for airdrop will it be really worth to do that?

TopT3ns

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:57:36 AM

Staying in bountyhive you might it is really worthy to stay in bounties but how could we people the payment from the ICO owners. That is major question for the every participants. Even you might faced such problems on this forum itself.

I saw that you spoke about the private key and virus attacks over here but you will need to do the KYC things for airdrop will it be really worth to do that?

About private key and virus i concern about that who said airdrop only steal our coins, because if we do it right and safe we will have little chance to get hacked. About KYC it is something that we must really filter about it. Worth or not actually it is on our decision.

Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:50:18 AM

Now many scam projects, making it more careful in following.
It's better to participate in airdrop even though the results are small, we don't need to pay.
So if the project fails or our fraud doesn't hurt.
So we can while monitoring the progress of the project for now.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:52:20 PM

I think I agree here,,, people generally say these days airdrops are a waste of time and effort not to mention the risks of exposing your privacy and information. But I think if the airdrop is as simple as, for example, tying your address to the new coin, then even I have no issue like this. IT is when you have to give something away that I am careful. But definitely any airdrop that asks for money or asks for private key, that is AUTO scam and should be reported.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 770

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:59:25 PM

When someone is giving free money then its not a big surprise to see people were chasing it,but recent days airdrops are not paying anything they are just using people for the people so don't waste your time.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:39:40 PM

I think I agree here,,, people generally say these days airdrops are a waste of time and effort not to mention the risks of exposing your privacy and information. But I think if the airdrop is as simple as, for example, tying your address to the new coin, then even I have no issue like this. IT is when you have to give something away that I am careful. But definitely any airdrop that asks for money or asks for private key, that is AUTO scam and should be reported.

Its normal for an airdrop to ask for donation or for some eth because they are called self drop  ( self airdrop )  .  its also normal for an airdrop to ask for email address , public address or wallet address , and other infos but its already a clear scam if an airdrop will ask for your private keys .  private keys is too important because this is needed to open your wallet so why will they need it ?     .  the reason why people join airdrop is because of the profit or maybe some like to help the project to become more succesful .
TopT3ns

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:21:11 AM

Its normal for an airdrop to ask for donation or for some eth because they are called self drop  ( self airdrop )  .  its also normal for an airdrop to ask for email address , public address or wallet address , and other infos but its already a clear scam if an airdrop will ask for your private keys .  private keys is too important because this is needed to open your wallet so why will they need it ?     .  the reason why people join airdrop is because of the profit or maybe some like to help the project to become more succesful .
1 thing that i believe maybe a lot of people nowadays already know about it and they wouldn't get easily to give their private key to any people. But maybe for what must be focused is when we give email to an airdrop we have risk to get emailed that contain virus or phising sites.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:53:22 AM

Obvisouly for the free tokens, but other than that, what else incentivise you taking the time to do the airdrops? Most of the time, I found that the airdrops often give little to no return. I just started to get into the crypto thingy. I feel like it is better off finding those ICO projects and considering investing in rather than chasing like 5 dollars?

I think majority of the airdrops are good only for the newbie or for everyone who are not deeply mature in crypto.
Because, Honestly I never join in any of the airdrops program actually. It is because I don't want to waste my time on that giveaways
token, But I'm not encouraging everyone for not participating in it. I am only talking to myself and experience. Maybe for others they want to get token for free, even they don't care if it is for small amount only.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:28:40 PM

I always join into aidrop campaigns to get rewards for an easy task,  but what im worrying about is after completing the task they wanted you to do still you wont get your reward because the project went to scam

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:43:43 AM

With crypto knoweldge i have, it is completely waste joining in the Airdrops because of many companies wants to gather investors for their IEO's and ICO's.  For that reason, they will issue very tiny percentages to the Airdrops, and they will ask KYC submission for the tokens to be realised. After listing in the exchange it will trade very low value which we cannot even transfer to the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: