Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you participant in Airdrops?  (Read 17643 times)
Weng simok

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:50:35 PM

besides following the bounty, there is certainly nothing wrong with following Airdrop, because there are some airdrops that do have expensive token prices in my opinion, but basically following an airdrop is the easiest thing now and there are no tasks that need to be done 😂

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:51:06 PM

I don't understand why there are still people who are interested in airdrop.
moreover they have to submit data for KYC.
it is stupid and unpromising.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:55:34 PM

Airdrop are free money given to participants so definately many people participate in airdrop, but just like bounties most airdrops are worthless and in most cases little amount of tokens are distributed that don't worth much,
i stop participating in airdrop because some will require you to do some task which is a waste of time to me.
xian22

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:46:22 PM

obviously we participate in airdrops to earn money,  we do this by register and advertising to get more tokens. But some of aidrops now has no value or sometimes they give us a little bit of tokens, waste of gas when you sell it to exchange its more expensive than the value..
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:43:53 AM

I stopped following Airdrop because I was worried about the identity that we used every time we did the Kyc, we were just afraid that our identity would be misused for things that harm us, I think looking for prizes by participating in social media prize campaigns and others is better and safer.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:50:19 AM

I stopped following Airdrop because I was worried about the identity that we used every time we did the Kyc,
kyc is becoming a trend nowadays and its being slowly implemented on all crypto stuffs or services but i tell you mate not all airdrops have a kyc  , like for example on airdropalert when they list airdrops they will indicate if its a kyc based or not . same as on the airdrop section of this forum  , they will also indicate it on the thread   .

we were just afraid that our identity would be misused for things that harm us, I think looking for prizes by participating in social media prize campaigns and others is better and safer.
so you think social media and other kinds of campaigns didnt have a kyc ? they still have if ever its a kyc based bounty but you shouldnt worry at all as long as its a legit company .
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:53:16 PM

I particiapate in every airdrop just to get free coins ,trade it and convert into cash,  but in some cases you will need to wait for months or year just to be able to trade those coins.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:07:52 PM

Obvisouly for the free tokens, but other than that, what else incentivise you taking the time to do the airdrops? Most of the time, I found that the airdrops often give little to no return. I just started to get into the crypto thingy. I feel like it is better off finding those ICO projects and considering investing in rather than chasing like 5 dollars?

Most crypto airdrops are not really valuable because of the few quantity supplied to us, however you might not regret for some of them that suddenly turns to something very useful in the future
I have seen most of the newcomer join airdrop mostly .Most of the airdrop are being fake or their allocation amount are to low.So we need to more watchful before participate any airdrop.

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:28:10 AM

I always join into aidrop campaigns to get rewards for an easy task,  but what im worrying about is after completing the task they wanted you to do still you wont get your reward because the project went to scam

Well honestly, just like others joining in airdrops for me is just a waste of time. Why will I spend my time with a small amount of return particularly if they are asking for KYC requirements that's a piece of shit for me, excuse for the term but its true. But this is only my opinion and I'm not trying to annoy everyone.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:27:55 PM

Most airdrops actually are worthless and even if the project is successful they will give you a very small amount of tokens as a reward of participating in their airdrop. Even the bounty hunting isn't now as profitable as a few years ago, but it is still a lot more profitable than airdrops.
Mahanton

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:46:05 PM

Most airdrops actually are worthless and even if the project is successful they will give you a very small amount of tokens as a reward of participating in their airdrop. Even the bounty hunting isn't now as profitable as a few years ago, but it is still a lot more profitable than airdrops.
Gone are the years or days where bounty hunting is still profitable or a worthy thing to be engage on but after than market crash after 2017 bull run then everything has changed.
Lots of scam projects existed and majority of them doesnt pay or doesnt even listed on exchangers.Failing to meet their goals due to hesitance of investors itself.
Airdrops are just piece of dust but there were ones where people do make some decent money out of it but that was a long time ago.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Weng simok

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:28:07 PM

It is true as what you said, but we know that airdrop is a free coin without the work we need to do while the bounty will not give rewards if we do not do the work according to the applicable rules so it's only natural that the coins obtained from the airdrop are very small but it is not wrong for us to participate in airdrop as long as it can benefit us.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:21:08 PM

I rarely participate in any airdrop nowadays, because most of them are worthless, and the reward is very low. There are even many fake airdrops asking you to send them your private keys, or your identity documents. I prefer doing bounties, for the projects which have some potential.

congakia113

Activity: 29
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 12:40:23 PM

Completion time is very fast and I think I can do more than one airdrop project.
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 04:17:42 PM

but for now many airdrops are very good and really pay, but we have to look at the airdrop program with clear rules and website, if last year there were lots of airdrops that were very unclear and often had a lot of fraud, especially having to use this kyc is very dangerous, but there is a side to the airdrop good and bad.

[
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 10:14:03 PM

You should have taken part in DEEP onion during 2017 and 2018, for a free airdrop token it quickly rose over $1 in value and went on to record an ATH of around $17. If you had sold at the right time you made quite a profit so there are some good opportunities around even with free coins.

The onion was awesome. But it is not free if you have to work for it.

Completion time is very fast and I think I can do more than one airdrop project.

If you have a good look and make a nice list of projects with their bounties then you might find a few airdrops, those are the best ones to do.

but for now many airdrops are very good and really pay, but we have to look at the airdrop program with clear rules and website, if last year there were lots of airdrops that were very unclear and often had a lot of fraud, especially having to use this kyc is very dangerous, but there is a side to the airdrop good and bad.

Yes KYC is usually used for fraud not to protect us. Never give your person info away.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:37:07 PM

You should have taken part in DEEP onion during 2017 and 2018, for a free airdrop token it quickly rose over $1 in value and went on to record an ATH of around $17. If you had sold at the right time you made quite a profit so there are some good opportunities around even with free coins.

And this is exactly what I told people the difference was with airdrops like Onion. You had to do slightly different work (well okay same as others more postings and shillings haha,,, but it was very well managed and it was not so easy to scam). The same with mrai, you had to solve captchas, but it was manual work so in the end everything that became a good coin started out with bounties with actual work.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 12:47:49 AM

And this is exactly what I told people the difference was with airdrops like Onion. You had to do slightly different work (well okay same as others more postings and shillings haha,,, but it was very well managed and it was not so easy to scam). The same with mrai, you had to solve captchas, but it was manual work so in the end everything that became a good coin started out with bounties with actual work.

I remember mrai. Damn I made quite a lot doing that, I just held and poof. Some people even paid others to do the work for them and so many foolish people did it... lol then a few days after the pieces goes up hahaha. I wish I had bought some from other people. I got most of them myself near the start. I am a bit more aggressive with investments now. If I see something tangible I go for it. Deep onion was something based on an idea but an idea with a backing. The idea spawned its own forum with like minded people. That is a hell of a lot more then most projects do. So I think if you see stuff like that going down its time to quitely invest and like slip away. Then come back with a massive stash when the price is right like a ninja!!

PS. Please check your inbox talking about mrai there is something you might have interest in.

Oh and if you don't trust the links I send you I won't take it personally ^^ You can simply just google and find what you need but I gave you the links anyway.
So just be aware of people that do try get you to click links that will phish your account.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:22:07 PM

I am not participating in any airdrops actually, because I feel it is worthless and even risky sometimes. There are so many fake airdrops asking people to send their private keys, or to complete KYC. And even if the project is legitimate, the payment rate for airdrop participants is very low usually.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:55:19 PM

I am not participating in any airdrops actually, because I feel it is worthless and even risky sometimes.
why dont you try to join sometimes so that you can experience the actual feeling  . airdrops are sometime profitable depending on your luck and knowledge aswell .

There are so many fake airdrops asking people to send their private keys, or to complete KYC.
its obviously scam if they will ask for your private keys but legit airdrops dont do that  . however kyc is normal   .

And even if the project is legitimate, the payment rate for airdrop participants is very low usually.
depends on the airdrop . some pays big but itll still depend on their token performance once its hit the market .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: