Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make money of bitcointalk?  (Read 831 times)
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:01:46 PM

Just do a small stakes ((signature bounty)) comparison of Member compared to Full member or higher you will see the result.
Most income depends on your rankings when you wear the signature.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CristianOff (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:54:47 AM

Just do a small stakes ((signature bounty)) comparison of Member compared to Full member or higher you will see the result.
Most income depends on your rankings when you wear the signature.

Are you guys paid with FIAT or do you get their cryptocurrency in exchange?
UserU

Activity: 2030
Merit: 531

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 02:04:10 AM

It depends, but usually in crypto to avoid hefty fees.
Flash Cunt

Activity: 69
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:48:34 AM

While signature campaigns are the prime focus here, there's another conventional, albeit less/ more rewarding method. Linking a website in your profile, signature or posts.

I used to do this a lot, but I've backed away from it a bit now. In fact I invented the "splinky" You hosted the image of a conventional smiley, and then you included that in your post with a link to one of your webpages. The post appeared to be normal, but you gained some advantages with Google. Google seems to have changed its rules now, so it isn't worth doing it any more.
UserU

Activity: 2030
Merit: 531

FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 07:31:15 AM

While signature campaigns are the prime focus here, there's another conventional, albeit less/ more rewarding method. Linking a website in your profile, signature or posts.

I used to do this a lot, but I've backed away from it a bit now. In fact I invented the "splinky" You hosted the image of a conventional smiley, and then you included that in your post with a link to one of your webpages. The post appeared to be normal, but you gained some advantages with Google. Google seems to have changed its rules now, so it isn't worth doing it any more.

Is that so? I've also considered that but only posted once so far since I didn't want it to look spammy.
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:47:19 AM

I have been into the cryptocurrency space for around 2 years and have been in this forum for around a year. Bounties in the form of tokens seems to be good only when you receive them, but when they are launched in the exchanges the price gets tanked miserably and you would be left with just less than $50. If they were accumulated each year you would see your portfolio rise. Almost 90% of the bounties scam the users and run away with free promotion. When you are promoting something in your signature space, you should be aware of the consequences you are gonna face. There would be someone in this forum who might see your signature and may invest in the coin, thus promotion should be done to a legit one. With this bear market in practice, there are very few good ICOs which you can promote through your signature space.

On the other hand, moderators are volunteers of the forum rather than calling them as staffs. They get paid lesser than what you earn in signature campaigns. They are not here for spamming and gaining money. They control the spammy situation prevailing here due to the signatures and get paid for that. Truly speaking, I get paid infinitesimally small comparing to what I earn in my real life job. But I consider this as an incentive for my posting and learning new things. You can join btc campaigns and the btc you receive can be invested in potential alts to receive some serious profits.

Almost all the Newbies start their journey in this forum to earn, but once you get acquainted with this, you feel like contributing rather than hunting bounties.
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:51:38 PM

Cool Cool Earning good takes time, my slogan his always learn and grow, never be in a hurry! know what works and what needed by people on the platform!! so if you can add value people are ready to pay  Grin Grin
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:45:38 PM

I was always wondering are there any places outside of the forum where people offer signature campaigns on BT? Might be a weird question but it just something i was thinking about.

@Pmalek, initially, it possible to make a decent income just by buying & reselling stuff within the marketplace of this forum but, presently buying and selling went down with the fall in exchange of btc. I believe most user's pack-off

"......outside of the forum where people offer signature campaigns on BT..." why not check out bitify and ebay

most people on this forum still go to the first site when they are ready for purchase because of their escrow system
while ebay is the popular go-to-place for people who are ready to buy.  I suggest you check  out the business =>home biz or specialty service section of ebay.

Goodluck
Bitcseo
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:37:52 AM

I think that's simple, participate in bounty and join many campaign like social media and signature ( if you have Jr. Member above). And another way is find information about the best ICO and invest in but it has a considerable risk.
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 7132

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:58:31 PM

@herfianto
Joining social media campaigns is begging for a few cents here and there, if you get lucky that is. That is not really the way to go.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:53:04 PM

When you are promoting something in your signature space, you should be aware of the consequences you are gonna face. There would be someone in this forum who might see your signature and may invest in the coin, thus promotion should be done to a legit one. With this bear market in practice, there are very few good ICOs which you can promote through your signature space.

That is the main problem on this forum, most of the people wear ads in their signature without any criteria, even when it is written SCAM all over the project.
bitmedia

Activity: 291

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:35:38 PM

As conclusion,
1. Promote your project.
2. Participate in bounties.
3. Advertise smth if you have respectful profile.
4. Get some info and use it.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:25:20 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 04:44:11 AM by Buntel168

Participate in bounties, especially the signature campaign like I did by participating in Zero Carbon signature campaign. If you want to join your signature campaign, your rank should be above Jr.Member to be accepted.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:33:38 PM

I read this topic in Meta where the user claims that:
Unlock please. This is my only income from this single account. I took a signature once, I didn't get anything. I participate only in generosity.

How is Bitcointalk his source of income? Was he an administrator that was getting paid or is there any opportunity for passive/active income on Bitcointalk? Do people with higher ranks get income from this forum?
You could earn in this forum by joining bounty campaigns and air drops,
And also learning how to trade properly this forum is so useful if you really want to learn about crypto's.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: