Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 02:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Value investment tool for altcoin  (Read 18819 times)
LilyCici (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:27:32 AM

Have you referenced the data on coinmarketcap? I personally think that the data in it is relatively comprehensive in terms of price, but for investment, this also needs some information on development, community, user sentiment, etc. What do you think? Grin
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

Invest in cryptocurrency must be profitable this market. Some coin will be great as Bitcoin or Ethereum, New coin like CS, ECOM, VET and BAT will be the moon

Maybe you are right, I am curious how you made this judgment? Based on what information? Smiley Smiley
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:06:19 AM

I guess technical analysis is much more trustworthy. If you want to determine the future market value of a coin or token, do some sort of analysis like technical, and fundamental analysis of the situation and news about the coin or token itself. it will help you too much if you consider this rather just looking at the current price of the cryptocurreny.

Thank you very much for your support. Many people said that they have to trust their brains and don't trust the tools of technical analysis. Sad
We must have our own strategies when investing. In order to avoid being impacted too much by our subjective emotions, we will certainly collect and analyze a large amount of data, but people's time and energy are limited, then the information that can be integrated is limited. If our technical analysis tools collect and analyze content that is more comprehensive, timely, and in-depth than the ones we collect ourselves, it may be more convenient and accurate than our own manual search. Grin Grin

You are quite smart, then what will you do? Do you intend to make the analyzer? Looks attractive if you succeed later. I realize we really need an analytical tool to be able to facilitate the strategies we will take later.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

I choose projects for investment very simply. First of all, I familiarize myself with the project, read white paper, look at information about the project team members and study the product itself. If I was happy with everything I buy this coin.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

I think the investment in the altcoin is less than 100, which brings less risk. Promising altcoins, they have been verified by the market, so as long as you can stick to it, you will definitely get a profit.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

At the moment I see great value in the established altcoins that are sitting at their 12 month low values. I am primarily focusing on coins in the top 50 of coinmarketcap that have been around for 1 - 2 years or more. They are proven technology and usage and as such have a very good chance to pick up in value when the market turns positive.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:16:38 PM

I am not aware of the existence of such a tool. Which coins will be the next Bitcoin only time will tell. It needs to have
a use case and to be massively adopted and supported by the community.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:02:41 AM

I think in all areas of fraud it will always appear to take advantage of the situation. Bitcoin is a crypto pioneer and currently the price leader and will remain the leader of crypto, etherum and ripple prices will be rivals for bitcoin but will not be able to defeat it I think

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and has the most users. This is beyond doubt.  Wink
In addition to investing in Bitcoin, I hope that I can also invest in some altcoins that are very promising and grow a lot like ETH. The market needs new good altcoins to do more things to promote cryptocurrency. At present, the price of Bitcoin is already very high. It is very difficult to increase 10 or 100 times in the short term (in one or two years), but the prices for other altcoins are very low currently, it’s probably easier to get up 10 or even 100 times .. Grin

If you look at the price chart of bitcoin and etherum since the beginning of its appearance it is indeed a very high increase, right that opportunity can be obtained by other altcoins. I support you doing it
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:18:02 AM

I don't think there is a tool to find a good altcoin to make an investment to. What we can do to choose a good coins is just by looking for it our self by doing some research about the coin that we wish to invest on, and check the possibility future about the coin itself to at least minimize any chance to get into a scam coin.
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:18:30 AM

I guess technical analysis is much more trustworthy. If you want to determine the future market value of a coin or token, do some sort of analysis like technical, and fundamental analysis of the situation and news about the coin or token itself. it will help you too much if you consider this rather just looking at the current price of the cryptocurreny.

Thank you very much for your support. Many people said that they have to trust their brains and don't trust the tools of technical analysis. Sad
We must have our own strategies when investing. In order to avoid being impacted too much by our subjective emotions, we will certainly collect and analyze a large amount of data, but people's time and energy are limited, then the information that can be integrated is limited. If our technical analysis tools collect and analyze content that is more comprehensive, timely, and in-depth than the ones we collect ourselves, it may be more convenient and accurate than our own manual search. Grin Grin

You are quite smart, then what will you do? Do you intend to make the analyzer? Looks attractive if you succeed later. I realize we really need an analytical tool to be able to facilitate the strategies we will take later.

Yes, I am now collecting your opinions and tools already on the market, combining some of my own experiences, trying to develop with friends or find an ideal analysis tool. Grin Grin
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:25:18 AM

I think in all areas of fraud it will always appear to take advantage of the situation. Bitcoin is a crypto pioneer and currently the price leader and will remain the leader of crypto, etherum and ripple prices will be rivals for bitcoin but will not be able to defeat it I think

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and has the most users. This is beyond doubt.  Wink
In addition to investing in Bitcoin, I hope that I can also invest in some altcoins that are very promising and grow a lot like ETH. The market needs new good altcoins to do more things to promote cryptocurrency. At present, the price of Bitcoin is already very high. It is very difficult to increase 10 or 100 times in the short term (in one or two years), but the prices for other altcoins are very low currently, it’s probably easier to get up 10 or even 100 times .. Grin

If you look at the price chart of bitcoin and etherum since the beginning of its appearance it is indeed a very high increase, right that opportunity can be obtained by other altcoins. I support you doing it

Thanks a lot for your support, I will do more analyze on it. Cheesy Cheesy
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:14:11 AM

It is recommended that you pay attention to some project information websites, look for projects with a lot of attention, do some in-depth analysis, and finally decide to invest.

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:26:41 AM

I think the prospect of cryptocurrency is very good. Now the investment in cryptocurrency must be profitable, but there are thousands of altcoin on the market, and there will be more in the future. At present, many are scams, and the value will be zero.
I want to know what value investing tools can determine which coins are worth investing and which will become the next generation of Bitcoin or Ethereum.
I don't think there is any tool for you to know which coin is potential, if there is such a tool and  many people know it , what do you think will happen next? Many people become rich?

Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:17:08 PM

I do not know the universal tool for error-free investment. I always rely on myself and my seventh sense - intuition. Many here recommend investing in Bitcoin or Ethereum, but in addition to them there are coins that will soon become powerful enterprises with real products and substantial incomes. And it would be a great success to understand which coins are winning.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 12:21:57 PM

I invested in altcoin because I believe that its tokens can be well promoted and used. I think this is inseparable from the project team.

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:07:39 PM

I believe that the only tool that can tell you in which coin / token you need to invest your money, and in which not, is your brain.
You are right, now there are more than 2000 coins and tokens and 95 percent is rubbish and fraud. To choose a promising project, you need to think very well with your head and be able to analyze.

In stock market, there are some indicators that might help us, investors to choose which are good to buy, I guess soon in the cryptocurrency there will also one that will provide us some great updates regarding whales that will going to invest too much in a coin so, we can join the party while the coin's market value is increasing.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:04:02 PM

At the moment, such tools are only being developed and the main way to choose promising coins is the ability to analyze the project. But to minimize the risks, I trust the coins that have been selected and added to the Coinbase Pro platform. I believe that this platform is the future and it will give us the necessary tools for safe investment.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:01:02 PM

I'm afraid there are no tools of this level. For such forecasts and search for promising coins work the whole team of analysts. Perhaps we will see similar tools that will be based on artificial intelligence, but at the moment we can only rely on their knowledge and experience.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:07:57 PM

I'll just focus on the top 20 coins for now.
Eth. Litecoin and Monero prices are very good for re-entry.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:23:35 PM

I think the prospect of cryptocurrency is very good. Now the investment in cryptocurrency must be profitable, but there are thousands of altcoin on the market, and there will be more in the future. At present, many are scams, and the value will be zero.
I want to know what value investing tools can determine which coins are worth investing and which will become the next generation of Bitcoin or Ethereum.
This will only determine if you will read their project WP and with thorough research with those project. It's difficult to find a good project at the early stages or during ICO because many investors will dumps their token once it hit the exchanges for easy profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: