Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: /  (Read 46867 times)
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:45:49 AM

Hybrid exchange is a hybrid of centralized and decentralized exchange. I have not used such exchanges. But I really like the idea. I wait when the team implement the IEX project.
The hybrid sounds very interesting. I would like to try this exchange option. If this technology combines the speed of the CEX interface and the reliability of the DEX, then this will be a success!
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:04:37 AM

You have plans to enter the top 15 of the blockchain projects! Why exactly in the top 15? What rating are you considering?
I have not seen such data !!! This is scheduled for what year?
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:06:57 AM

I still don’t understand a bit, but in my opinion the idea is good, I’ll follow.
The project does have a number of its own unique and innovative ideas. I think that the implementation of these plans will make project IEX very famous and popular!
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:24:25 AM

Hybrid exchange is a hybrid of centralized and decentralized exchange. I have not used such exchanges. But I really like the idea. I wait when the team implement the IEX project.
The hybrid sounds very interesting. I would like to try this exchange option. If this technology combines the speed of the CEX interface and the reliability of the DEX, then this will be a success!
I think that this exchanger will be very difficult to implement, but it is quite possible, I like the idea myself, but this process will take a lot of time.
Zahiemerna

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:31:31 AM

But the number of projects is growing every day! Therefore, all the exchanges have enough customers. But especially who has his own “killer feature,” then surely success is guaranteed.
Of course, having your own unique ideas and technologies increases the chances of success for the project. Investors are always looking not forks forks, but for a truly unique project with a set of unique functions.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:02:41 AM

If this is the case, then we will look at further development, there are no many functions in the project Cheesy
The fact that they are going to introduce it seems to me very interesting. For example, a hybrid exchange structure or the possibility of anonymous withdrawal.
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:30:15 AM

Of course you are right. But still there are people who want to get coins for free, even if they are smaller than before. On the other hand, this is a good advertisement for the project and should not miss the chance.
Conducting bounty and airdrop has always been the best way to draw the attention of the crypto community to the project. This is a proven method for years and thousands of projects. It always worked and will work!
Good luck IEX and thanks for the prizes that this project sometimes gives out to your community!
rosariodwsn

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:41:23 AM

Of course you are right. But still there are people who want to get coins for free, even if they are smaller than before. On the other hand, this is a good advertisement for the project and should not miss the chance.
Conducting bounty and airdrop has always been the best way to draw the attention of the crypto community to the project. This is a proven method for years and thousands of projects. It always worked and will work!
Good luck IEX and thanks for the prizes that this project sometimes gives out to your community!
But this has its drawback. As soon as people pick up coins, they immediately sell them. And the course of the coin falls.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:09:09 PM

If this is the case, then we will look at further development, there are no many functions in the project Cheesy
The fact that they are going to introduce it seems to me very interesting. For example, a hybrid exchange structure or the possibility of anonymous withdrawal.
Well, they are from the first who want to make a hybrid exchange, perhaps competitors are on the market, but I have not seen such
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:18:12 PM

But this has its drawback. As soon as people pick up coins, they immediately sell them. And the course of the coin falls.
Yes, it is a frequent phenomenon that because of the fast sale on the stock exchange tokens, their price is very low, and I don’t know why people don’t keep it on the wallet
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:36:28 PM

You have plans to enter the top 15 of the blockchain projects! Why exactly in the top 15? What rating are you considering?
It is interesting to know what other projects of your analysis will be included in the top?
siopakalb

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:38:44 AM

Yes, it is a frequent phenomenon that because of the fast sale on the stock exchange tokens, their price is very low, and I don’t know why people don’t keep it on the wallet
people do not value coins that earned in bounty. Most consider these coins simply as earnings. Do not even understand the quality of the project.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:27:47 AM

I think it's not so much what kind of rating it is. They are all built on the same principle - the sum of the total capitalization. Therefore, to get to the top 15 you need to significantly increase the value of the coin. For this you need to develop the project.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:39:18 AM

This is a very wise strategy. Most of the projects hand out exactly their coin, thereby playing for a lower course. And you have chosen a very correct strategy.
Such an approach is indeed extremely rare. Usually, all the teams hand out only their coins to the bounty and airdrop. Developers IEX show their serious and careful attitude to their own coin. It is good to see!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:47:34 AM

By the way, I wanted to ask. Do you need to sign up for testing the beta version of the exchange?
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:32:49 AM

And there are examples of the implementation of exchanges on a hybrid platform? Can you tell me the names of such exchanges? I want to see.
django814

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:40:54 AM

By the way, I wanted to ask. Do you need to sign up for testing the beta version of the exchange?
This question interests me too. If it need: when and where?
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:17:50 AM

I think that such things are not recorded in RoadMaps)))
These are just the plans of the team and how they see their project in the future!
rosariodwsn

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:40:00 AM

This is a very wise strategy. Most of the projects hand out exactly their coin, thereby playing for a lower course. And you have chosen a very correct strategy.
Such an approach is indeed extremely rare. Usually, all the teams hand out only their coins to the bounty and airdrop. Developers IEX show their serious and careful attitude to their own coin. It is good to see!
It is evident that the project values its coin and is not ready to distribute it to people who will not value it. On the part of the team, this approach is correct.
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:14:36 PM

I think that this exchanger will be very difficult to implement, but it is quite possible, I like the idea myself, but this process will take a lot of time.
Agree that if a team implements its exchange concept, then it is quite possible that this will be a new top exchange. And accordingly, investments in it will also be in demand!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: