Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is The Most Ridiculous Invention Ever Made  (Read 20332 times)
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 06:51:05 PM

I don't think it's ridiculous. Although I didn't expect bitcoin ATMs
yes nothing is ridiculous, bitcoin is the greatest invention in my opinion and best in currency records, bitcoin is able to change people's lives quickly, yes even though it's a lot of obstacles about falling prices and bad market conditions. but it is normal and a risk that we must accept.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stephenbane

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:53:07 PM

I will implore you to make the use of professionals when your crypto wallet is hacked. Prof will help you retrieve your hacked crypto wallet and he can also help mine bitcoins in the space of one week. Here is my story. I have been reading about crypto online on how to invest in crypto's and all. I entered a forum on FB and i got to see everyone testifying about this great man work. I decided to contact him to know more about cryptocurrency. I email him and we get going. I explained what i want for him and he explained the process to me and get to open my crypto wallet for me. I follow his steps and his process and i couldn't believe my eyes after 7 days. He helped me mine 4.7 bitcoins into my wallet and i guess you now how much that is in dollars. I had to sell the bitcoins asap to confirm this is real and not scam. I got my money in my account in few hours. I am very grateful to this great man for coming into my life and i also appreciate his generosity. I am currently working with him again for more bitcoins and i can't keep calm but to publicize his good work because i know he's needed out there. You could email or text him below to make enquiries on how to get started and he will surely guide you. Thank me later. (Profsydneycryptoconsultancy@gmail.com or (443) 338-3730)
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:03:29 PM

I believed that Bitcoin helped a lot of community many years ago, and many companies too also accepted it as ode of payment to their business as well. So the topic in the above was just a kind of FUD only. I am very sure also that a lot of people who are bitcoin fanatic was also thankful to Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto for inventing this virtual currendcy which is Bitcoin including myself too.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:39:16 PM

I think I saw some other threads of this OP get locked by a mod.
It's not difficult to notice he's trolling anc calling it nothing in your face to make you try to persuade him and then he'll come and shove it back at you with a grin.
Let this thread die in peace!
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:00:29 PM

Bitcoin is an asset backing up a technology at the end, even if not in the technical way but it is in the practical one.

In the future will be evident, that Bitcoin and especially the technology behind it are one of the greatest inventions of our generation. It just take a bit of imagination and the right people to make it happen.

The revolution started my friend.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:10:10 PM

This video was posted here like a week ago in another post. In the video everything has sense and looks logically ingldeed. But the point is that actually nobody sell their something per bitcoin. The most of people just buy bitcoin per fiat and earn money on trading. Bitcoin's price is so unstable that for the most of users it became a tool of money making. So if everyone will look a wide picture they will see that the video is another haters work.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:36:39 PM

Well that is your opinion and you can keep it to yourself. More to the point if you don't believe in bitcoin I am sure nobody has asked you to invest into it. Don't forget it is out of bitcoin that the blockchain technology has come to solve so many issues in the financial industry. At least you can be greatful for such an invention other than just slamming it down in such a manner. Angry

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
fxsurfer (OP)

Activity: 274
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:33:43 AM

Your post is "is the most nonsensical invention in human history"... after the finantial crisis of 2008, there is no doubt that social order needed a change urgently. We shouldt depend that much on banks and goverments.. that was pretty clear in the last decade! thanks God we got BTC today!
So, you think that you can change the social order by changing digits in a database and by giving your possessions for free? Interesting.
fxsurfer (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:38:18 AM

The same goes with fiat currencies bud! You are giving up ownership of some thing to get ownership of bits of paper.
The value of money is the same, the thing is that cash is here replaced by cryptocurrency.
If this makes the invention of bitcoin ridiculous then I wonder how ridiculous would it be to use fiat currency. We can't
I believe I have made the point and comparison clear.

Watch the video. Fiat currencies are ownership of something. They are ownership of debt certificates that grant their holders the right to goods, services or collateral of private individuals and companies that were granted loans. Bitcoin on the other hand is ownership of nothing, since it is just a fancy name for changed digits.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:12:10 AM

you call Bitcoin "Ridiculous" and you advertise Bitcoin Mixing Service at your footer! - hypocrite!
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:51:54 AM

https://youtu.be/pSbSKGDypPY

The above video shows that by buying Bitcoin one is selling ownership of something and buying ownership of nothing. This is because Bitcoin is just a fancy name for changed digits, and the fact is that something cannot appear or disappear by changing digits. Since Bitcoin is the first time in human history that people voluntarily and massively give up something to become the owners of absolutely and literally nothing, this makes Bitcoin the most ridiculous invention ever made.

This isn't really the case. The whole point is that you do own something and because people see it as having value that's what gives it its price, in other words people see it as worth x number of dollars. Just because it is in digital form does not mean you don't own it. You don't need to physically have something to own it.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:43:51 PM

Well that is your opinion and you can keep it to yourself. More to the point if you don't believe in bitcoin I am sure nobody has asked you to invest into it. Don't forget it is out of bitcoin that the blockchain technology has come to solve so many issues in the financial industry. At least you can be greatful for such an invention other than just slamming it down in such a manner. Angry
I think you really don't know what is bitcoin and how it is very beneficial to the people.If bitcoin was just a none value investment,then i think it would not survived all its struggles for 10 long years.It may have died earlier when only few people have known it before.But what you say today is your own point of view and so we don't have the right to change your mindset.Atleast you know that not all of here have the same thoughts like yours.

kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 04:09:59 PM

Its very funny for people to think this way. If you don't  understand why bitcoin and blockchain was development, please don't make and share any ridiculous comments about this technology. People need to learn how to appreciate new ideas and technologies  than spreading anything due to their ignorance .
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:24:18 PM

The above video shows that by buying Bitcoin one is selling ownership of something and buying ownership of nothing. This is because Bitcoin is just a fancy name for changed digits, and the fact is that something cannot appear or disappear by changing digits. Since Bitcoin is the first time in human history that people voluntarily and massively give up something to become the owners of absolutely and literally nothing, this makes Bitcoin the most ridiculous invention ever made.

I completely disagree. It's a digital innovation and people accepted all forms of digital products. Movies and games does not have physical copy anymore. We also accepted commercial payment services. And also gamers even buy items or just to boost their characters. They don't physically own it but it proved that it has value because it is working just like btc.
fxsurfer (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:59:16 AM

I completely disagree. It's a digital innovation and people accepted all forms of digital products. Movies and games does not have physical copy anymore. We also accepted commercial payment services. And also gamers even buy items or just to boost their characters. They don't physically own it but it proved that it has value because it is working just like btc.

Digital innovation?  Huh Changing and storing digits into a database is innovation? Distributed storing of digits maybe, but what that has to do with the fact that digits themselves are ownership of nothing and that trading your possessions for nothing is ridiculous?
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:11:38 AM

If I am the owner of Western Union or Moneygram I would really say that its ridiculous, its killing the remittance business. Imagine if I am going to send $280 USD worth of BTC, it will cost me less than $0.50 but if I use Western Union, a $280 USD money transfer will cost $11. Imagine $11 versus $0.50. that's a difference of 2,100%
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 08:29:27 AM

or ridiculously amazing because banks right now were threaten by the invention of the bitcoin, with this, transfer of money from any place has become so easy and cheap, unemployed people were getting and earning a right amount of money that involves blockchain technology.

fxsurfer (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:35:21 AM

If I am the owner of Western Union or Moneygram I would really say that its ridiculous, its killing the remittance business. Imagine if I am going to send $280 USD worth of BTC, it will cost me less than $0.50 but if I use Western Union, a $280 USD money transfer will cost $11. Imagine $11 versus $0.50. that's a difference of 2,100%

If you send a selfie to your friend, via e-mail system for e.g.  this is also cheap. Point? Sending Bitcoin is cheap because Bitcoin is just a series digits. Digits are mathematical abstraction, i.e. ownership of nothing and why would such transfer be expensive. But when you have to transfer the ownership of something, i.e. dollars - which are certificates of debt that have loans contracts, collaterals and banks behind them, then of course that transferring something like that is costly. It's pretty simple. You cannot compare sending digits and sending money.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:56:22 PM

Well it depends when bitcoin was hitting the all time high transaction fees were very high.  People were paying $20 or higher to send a transaction.  I do hate the central banking system but transfers were always very cheap for me or free if I did an ACH transfer.  It is more about decentralization than low transaction fees in my opinion.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:11:23 PM

Your opinion is highly appreciated and I really doubt your intelligence regarding bitcoin and the blockchain. When email was introduced they never thought that this will revolutionize the way they do business all over the world. The internet is still at a young age compared to the technologies invented in the first centuries. Anyway nice to read your opinion and I think I will do more research on bitcoin and the blockchain as what it will become in the next decade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: