Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:23:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this just a bounce?  (Read 2345 times)
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?

This is just a negative news for those who have dumped and want to hurt all those who hold altcoin like us, I think. Although the price has decreased, it is very small, only a few hundred and not too big. You keep calm and keep your altcoin and the crypto market will give you an appropriate answer in the future  Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:25:29 AM

I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
Yes, I think it was just a little bounce, market will continue to fall and 2019 will be a hard year for crypto.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:25:33 AM

I think the same, this only attracts investors, then falls back after the one who made the game gets a good profit.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:28:09 AM

I do not think that the next bull phase has arrived yet, this is most likely a temporary rise as the market was oversold and will settle again into moving sideways. I am expecting to see the next bull phase in late Quarter 1 or early Quarter 2 of 2019.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

Who knows, as you can see before... many of us said that 2018 will be more profitable. But we see a different direction, so at this point... there are still hope in 2019 ( a positive percentage of rising up again ). For me, it will be more interesting on this up coming year 2019, just stay tune.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:44:55 AM

What is your opinion?

After the sharply decline process, the market must go up a part, it looks like when a ball fall down strongly to ground and turn it back

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

And it can be said with a slight increase, then too much decrease. Maybe it's a strategy to attract the attention of investors, making crypto fans smile a little as a final prize in 2018. Depends on how to react for the last few weeks. Everything still can't be seen extraordinary. Tongue
luispitchler

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

we can only speculate.  of course, we would always want a bullish market. but seems the bear just doesn't want to be ignored yet.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

The recent increase in the price of bitcoin can not be attributed to any factor I take it as a normal occurrence in the market since cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and subject to the force of demands and supply once there is high demands the price will go up and if there is low demand the price will fall and in recent time there is no significant event in the cryptocurrency world so at that the increase in price was just a rutin happening that is why it was not long before the market went back to $3000+ again.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

What is your opinion?
no mate it's not a trap to attract buyers ,because  this slight dump and pump nowadays  is just a normal reaction of market because of being still so volatile "especially as of now wherein other holder/traders is gaining quick profits." when there's a small progress ! So don't be confused why there's always a fluctuation of price. If i were you if you want to invest just put your money and hold for long term. Because patience is a virtue!  And as the matter of fact this market will not die!
Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

maybe, but basically no one can know what will happen next. now I just go with the flow when the market has improved, I sell. but if it's true as you say it really hurts. Hopefully the price of coins on the market continues to rise, there is no word to retreat.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:41:17 AM

What is your opinion?
Maybe there are some people who though the bull run will begin by 2019 so they prepared for that buying at cheap prices but there are some other people who use this condition to make some quick profits by dumping their coins.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

What is your opinion?

Bait?? Cryptocurrency is very volatile and falling after growth is a predictable situation. Growth is not avoided, only you can wait a very long time.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

Yes, I also feel that the increase in the price of Bitcoin is only Bouncing, because now the Bitcoin price is back down, now we have to be careful if we want to buy BItcoin at the current price. Because the market conditions are not good.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

What is your opinion?
Uuhm maybe it is, but this happens all the time, last week wasn’t the first time it was happening. Do you remember when the price was around $6000 and suddenly it bounced to $7000/$8000 and a lot of people started calling it a Bull and many people were talking about whether to invest or not, but all of a sudden the price dropped to $4000 within few minutes.
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

It hard to guess since because this is how the cryptocurrency market really works. But it is possible that it is just a bounce, to trap buyers.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

What is your opinion?
Uuhm maybe it is, but this happens all the time, last week wasn’t the first time it was happening. Do you remember when the price was around $6000 and suddenly it bounced to $7000/$8000 and a lot of people started calling it a Bull and many people were talking about whether to invest or not, but all of a sudden the price dropped to $4000 within few minutes.
All of these are a part of being a volatile market that too high fluctuations that nobody knows that where way to lead, is it going down or up.
We should patiently wait until when the market fully recovers to gain our profit when we start to invest and lucky for those people invested around almost 2k dollars on the Bitcoin price.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

What is your opinion?
That is an only fluctuation, my friend because of the highly volatile that happened on Bitcoin price. There is also another side that we may look, they called it a whale who manipulating the market to have big changes in the market price movement. But despite on this happenings now we should hold tight our belt not to panic and sell, have patience and wait until you have gained from your investment, time can tell when the right time to bounce crypto market price.

Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

No one knows the exact reason.... Some experts are saying BTC will hit 6k$ before december ends and some are saying it will hit 3000$. So crypto market is not predictable at all.

I believe in the second choice. Why ? because the market goes down much easier than the market goes up. that we can see during this 2018. the most bleak year for crypto, it seems that the end of the year will be even worse. Market to go up will take a short time, other factors will also affect the future
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

It's to early to say anything. Maybe it's a bull run or maybe not. This market is highly voletile and it's hard to predict. But I think there is very good support at 3500 area that's why every time BTC reach that point we saw a bounce on btc. And along with btc all market show us green candle. We have to reach 200-250 bln marketcap to start a good run towards bullrun. And if btc can break the 4400 resistance then we will see a good run to maybe 5800 or even 6000. But after long time seeing green market is really relaxing.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: