Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this just a bounce?  (Read 2345 times)
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

2018 is the year of crypto correction like what happened in 2014. I think there will be a reversal but it's not big and I think it will fall again when hits $ 5200- $ 5500
I think that even 5200 is too optimistic unless BAKKT finally gets approved. Apart from taht I don't see any positive news not only for the near, but also for the distant future.

lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?

Honestly i will not be surprised if it is really a bull trap, i have already seen a lot of them on this market but what i can say that this growth is a fully fake one, from the very beginning of it.
But also i see a great opportunity to make a turn from this position and to make this turn a real one we need to hit the huge resistance on 6300 lvl, and after that we could see a hamster army that will bring us to a new cycle of the market.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

I think it's just a correction, even a large growth can not be called. Whales certainly also feel the bottom, but it is too early to talk about a bullish trend.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

Yes, I think this is not the last drop. I think we still be a big decline in prices. And when almost everyone believes that the market is dead, it will start to grow again. Will remain the most persistent.

boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
The crypto market seems to be very active at the moment. It goes fast up and down and unfortunately, i do not know what that means either. Either way, it is better than just going downhill.  Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

Yes, it is true that the cryptocurrency market has rebounded since the 17th, but this time the rebound is not strong. Bitcoin has not surpassed $4,300 so far, so I think the current cryptocurrency market is still in a downturn, and perhaps only a bull market that surpasses $5,000 will come.

cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

Probably some good pump and dump scheme, a pure bounce back has not yet revealed. For now the coins are still struggling on their line of price, and probably still go down.

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

What is your opinion?

at first I thought so, but after watching for longer I became convinced that this was not a trap. the market is recovering and will continue until the middle of next year.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

It's not happened only in 5 minutes. If you see the chart, especially bitcoin, price has been increased for around 2 days and then drop again for the next 2-3 days, and now it's starting to bounce again
You need to keep a look in ethereum, it is likely that during the next weeks ethereum is going to show an important recovery and as we know this probably means that many coins that are using the ethereum network will probably begin to go up in price as well, so this is a good opportunity to multiply the amount of bitcoin that you are holding by investing now in ethereum and many related altcoins.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

What is your opinion?
Continue with your strategy, do not change your strategy everytime when market sentiment changes.
It protects you before FOMO effect or panic.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:26:33 PM

It's just a rebound, but so far the prices are holding. I think that after the new year prices will have to go down, or even fall, so I'm waiting for another two or three weeks and start investing.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

Everything is possible.
The crypto market is relatively small and is therefore easily manipulated. Nobody knows what will happen.
But I still think that by working carefully you can make good money. Obviously, it also takes a good deal of luck.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

What is your opinion?

Yeah, it's just a temporary pump, don't believe the people who are telling that the bull run's finally begun. Not now, maybe in a couple of months, after another huge dump... If you don't want to short, then just hold and wait - as always Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

What you just described as the prices of tokens rising as bait and falling later is called a bull trap, the fact is that nobody knows if this is really the bull market of if it's a bear trap.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

This is what is called  trading bounce.  It is not a bull market yet and several event could cause this to happen.  I want  to believe holiday festive season must be the reason for this.  You should expect to see more bounces in price in the new year!

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

I guess that's just the aay the market moves, no one really knows what will happen in the market. You can never predict the market, most investors are now in shock because a december bullrun never came but some really don't mind that at all.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:09:47 AM

It's just a rebound, but so far the prices are holding. I think that after the new year prices will have to go down, or even fall, so I'm waiting for another two or three weeks and start investing.

A small pump to give some hope for the investors, its too early for a bull market because bitcoin needs to pump slowly before it goes higher again. Its good that there’s still a hope, and we should really give up easily just because we lose some money. Its your choice to invest now or wait a little more time to confirm the next trend of bitcoin and other coins.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

A small pump to give some hope for the investors, its too early for a bull market because bitcoin needs to pump slowly before it goes higher again. Its good that there’s still a hope, and we should really give up easily just because we lose some money. Its your choice to invest now or wait a little more time to confirm the next trend of bitcoin and other coins.
Bitcoin gets its stability and we hope that the big bullish news will come to drive the bitcoin to the moon. In fact that so many people are still waiting for the bullish trend to have happened. We need a lot of news from institutional investors to create the next FOMO to the crypto market.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

I think it's just a correction, even a large growth can not be called. Whales certainly also feel the bottom, but it is too early to talk about a bullish trend.

The prices as per me has fallen a lot than expected and does not trend to be in this range for long . It has to rise  and with new year , new  people and investment will come and will lead to better demand and increase the prices . So stay invested in this market and rise will happen soon .
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

At the first moment i thought it was the starting point for the bull run, but after few moments that it dropping again.
Then i thought it's not the starting point for bull run, but it's just merely a regular market pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: