Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this just a bounce?  (Read 2342 times)
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:44:29 AM

I think everyone should already understand that no one knows anything and no one can say with confidence. Therefore, believing someone is not worth it. Reading the news is certainly good, but it is better to read about the news of a project than predictions about the cryptocurrency. It remains for us to wait and therefore we wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:47:01 AM

this seems more likely to be a bull run in 2019 because the sign is so clear that the cryptocurrency chart shows price increases and many coins are starting to crawl up, but you must remain vigilant because the cryptocurrency price can fall again if there is bad news due to conditions a market that is very vulnerable to FUD like that.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 07:49:30 AM

it will be interesting, there are signs on bull market, specially on ETH, but if you look on BTC - it signs that everyone should be carefull
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:51:44 AM

I don't understand, in my opinion, currently the crypto market has recovered and has continued to increase in the last 2 weeks, maybe this is a strategy to attract the attention of all investors or actually increase real prices this year.

You mean that the signs of a slight increase in the market in recent days is a fraud, a trap for new, inexperienced people. As far as I can see, this is simply a reduction and an increase in the price of this crypto market, not too strange for us, don't think too much and worry about making money  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:35:26 AM

History of 2105 year graph, according this market would pump Q3 or Q4 2019. By this market just doesn't show us that isn't bounce or this not a lure.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:46:40 AM

You may be right, but no one can predict market volatility in the short term. I think we should not draw conclusions from day to day when we are talking about market fluctuations. Investments in the crypto market are long-term investments, so the short-term fluctuation analysis is insignificant. We have to wait until the crypto market enters the whale market, not the bull. That's why most novice investors are failing, because they are analyzing the market fluctuations at a second and panic.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:18:45 PM

I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
I think that the rise in the cryptocurrency market has not yet formed a unified front. In the current situation, there are still many investors who are short-selling.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:21:12 PM

I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?

I don't think that bull market has already started to be hones, we are yet to find that bottom and capitulation. There has been some V pattern for the current bottom but I don't think that's the one we are looking for. So yeah, I'd say this is just a small bounce, think we are gonna have to be patient for a little while before start of a accumulation and bull run.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:07:43 PM

in my opinion, the crypto market is currently recovering to bounce back, but there are some coins that aren't fully stable because there are several other factors that can affect the movement.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:12:28 PM

No one knows the market behavior but now the market is slowly gaining momentum and many coins start rising with the market. Bitcoin is stable and not getting any gain so all coins are not rising. It is a good bounce and hope that it will continue in future and we will see more gains.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:29:26 PM

this seems more likely to be a bull run in 2019 because the sign is so clear that the cryptocurrency chart shows price increases and many coins are starting to crawl up, but you must remain vigilant because the cryptocurrency price can fall again if there is bad news due to conditions a market that is very vulnerable to FUD like that.
no one can know for sure there will be bullish this year, although there are some altcoins that have experienced a slight increase but on the number 1 coin type (Bitcoin) it has not shown any convincing signs

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:37:01 PM

The same question has raised in my mind so often during the past 2 weeks. I have really thought about it being a bounce as well but the price of some altcoins has risen so nicely and steadily - there have not been sharp ups or too drastic sell-offs.

One could really start to think that we are on the brink of the new bull market.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:00:12 PM

Hard to say , wether it is a bounce or it's a starting of rise of market.  Hope that it is a rise and bring happiness to all the investors.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:09:31 PM

What is your opinion?
Whoever want to buy any coin at the time that the market is going uptrend, it is always good to be carefully and ensure that adequate research has  been done. Sometimes, one might still be able to make profit when the market is growing, but it is also possible to lose. Presently, it is still good to invest, but you must watch out for a green candle to take your profit.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 08:59:36 PM

What is your opinion?

In December, growth was the lure to attract stupid investors. In January, the growth in basic cryptocurrencies will be able to give good money to regular investors.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:08:53 PM

This can be correction before a huge run. So better be prepeared and have a good exchanges. For example Huobi Russia. They are quite secure so I have a trust to them. Nowodays you have to choose a good one to have your funds save.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:09:59 PM

I've gained a lot on this bounce, I tried margin trading with big leverage and sometimes I was close to liquidation, but I coped to multiply my portfolio in recent weeks
It is certainly good that you have earned)
but most people do not know how to trade on the margin exchange, I think you can make good money on the rebound

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:26:43 PM

I've gained a lot on this bounce, I tried margin trading with big leverage and sometimes I was close to liquidation, but I coped to multiply my portfolio in recent weeks
It is certainly good that you have earned)
but most people do not know how to trade on the margin exchange, I think you can make good money on the rebound
In the normal course of events in the cryptocurrency market, almost everyone can earn on the difference in price, When there is a complete fluctuation in cryptocurrency prices. But if we take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market, only professional traders can take advantage of this situation.
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:05:31 PM

What is your opinion?
I think that's exactly what it is. Bitcoin will rise a little more, and most likely fall again, but this time even lower than it fell a few months ago. The downtrend will continue, I think around 1 year, then we are waiting for a slow and smooth climb to the old peaks.

anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:10:21 PM

With prices rising at the beginning of 2019, I think most investors have returned. But as usual it was with price increases, but it didn't last long and the price dropped again. We must trade every day to make a profit. If this is done carefully, I think it will make a profit.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: