Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this just a bounce?  (Read 2345 times)
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:38:38 PM

I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
I also think that this is a strategy to attract investors back to the market, especially ethereum, whose prices have risen again after the Hardfork news, continuing to monitor ethereum prices because after hardfork there is a possibility that prices will fall again.
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:44:35 PM

While the price is in flat, there are no sharp fluctuations in the course. It is held, it does not give much growth, perhaps those who manipulate, waiting for some powerful drivers to raise the market

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
kxz1498

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:45:52 AM

Price bounced high today boys! Short term rally!
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:54:54 AM

I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
I also think that this is a strategy to attract investors back to the market, especially ethereum, whose prices have risen again after the Hardfork news, continuing to monitor ethereum prices because after hardfork there is a possibility that prices will fall again.
maybe we could mentioned it as bull trap.price moved limited on support and resistance.and so by this identify this level we could follow market flow.almost all cryptocoins price rise alot not only ethereum,but eth get lot allocation due the hardfork.
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:26:10 PM

Some are saying the increase in price is dependent on the forthcoming ethereum hard fork. It's probably true but I actually think the market is getting stabilized and hope it continues this way.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:30:36 PM

You can probably call it that way, but now it's probably not the other way, because now the prices for BTC are starting to fall again. It seems that we are again starting to fall lower than we were previously. Again will be upset
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:58:53 PM

Some are saying the increase in price is dependent on the forthcoming ethereum hard fork. It's probably true but I actually think the market is getting stabilized and hope it continues this way.

February will be difficult for crypto in my opinion. But it can also be some basis for further capitalization growth if we will stay above 4k

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:12:34 PM

At any point of line graph can be any opinion of why is line graph has this form and any movie can be predicted. Only big data analysis can do prediction work.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:20:24 PM

This is trying to break the triangle.
If it breaks the triangle we will all turn to green for a long period.
Ethereum hard fork is looking good and in 2 days millions of altcoins sold. These are good signals for me.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:37:24 PM

i think here is it, i can feel it and more people are got interested about digital or crypto things. and seeing those green lines make my heart calm and motivated for the everyday work.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:48:02 PM

You can probably call it that way, but now it's probably not the other way, because now the prices for BTC are starting to fall again. It seems that we are again starting to fall lower than we were previously. Again will be upset
To grow further we need to gain a foothold above $ 6000 on the cue ball and while it is difficult to say that this is a bullish trend , I think we can reach 5000 and then again go to fall(

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:05:51 PM

What is your opinion?

The opinion from me is very simple, just need to trust a little and take care of us in the next time, because the price is rising slightly is real and it will increase more strongly, you should not be too patient and turn out to be doubt, think it's good for us, I think   Roll Eyes

Am I spamming? Report me!
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:18:02 PM

What is your opinion?
Possible! but no one really knows yet volatility do really works on this way.Either its a bull trap or just a typical price consolidation after a certain pump.We have seen countless scenarios
or situations like this.If you can able to utilize such movement then you would make profits if you exit on the right time.If not then you would be got caught on the dump.

That's correct no one can say it will gonna pump up maybe it's also a bouncr for sure that pump and go back to dump because everybody can't predict prices on the market for sure.

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:45:58 PM

What is your opinion?
Possible! but no one really knows yet volatility do really works on this way.Either its a bull trap or just a typical price consolidation after a certain pump.We have seen countless scenarios
or situations like this.If you can able to utilize such movement then you would make profits if you exit on the right time.If not then you would be got caught on the dump.

That's correct no one can say it will gonna pump up maybe it's also a bouncr for sure that pump and go back to dump because everybody can't predict prices on the market for sure.
in any case, all the predictions that sounded Until today have not been implemented. Although this concerns only forecasts with a positive content. We have already seen the negative since the middle of 2018.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:52:51 PM

I think that the most real forecast is that bitcoin will cost $8000 to the end of the year. There was too much hype in 2017 year about bitcoin.

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:53:11 PM

What is your opinion?
Well, we are still here and no significant moves has happen yet in the space so let's no one speculate about it yet for we will be very happy when the market fully stabilize then we will able able to make some amazing moves but while we wait for that let's also take this time to HODL our position for the market to gain full potentials.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:25:45 PM

Nobody is sure right now, because it is too early to predict something. Lets just hope for the best and wait until the market will show us the trend. And now just try to find some funds to buy more altcoins.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:31:05 PM

What is your opinion?
I agree with you, many bounces recently have shown the result that even when the price did rise up but not long after that was a huge dumps from the market, so i guess not any bounce will be endure for long time, so taking the chance to sell before the market will be a good move for traders.

acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:32:02 PM

Some say that its a bull trap but come to think of it,.we are in cryptoworld where everything is possible and unpredictable. Lets just hope that some good news are around the corner and wait for the market to stabilize. I am expecting some good news regarding btc this year and it might be a go signal for large investors to dive in.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:38:07 PM

I agree that the market situation is more like a bear trap than the beginning of a new bullrun. Recently, there have been no significant events to bring new investors to the market. Now, in order to attract attention and increase the level of trust in cryptocurrencies, more significant steps are needed, such as regulation at the state level to protect your investments, or the necessary tools that are expected with the launch of the Bakkt platform.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: