Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All bankers hate BTC, am I right?  (Read 1612 times)
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

Asking a CEO of a bank what they think of #bitcoin is like asking the CEO of a taxi company what they think of uber.

Do you agree with the sentence above?

Do you think the bankers all hate BTC?

Or they have already taken part in cryptocurrency world?

Looking forward for your ideas.

Detialed discussions and opinions can be checked here as well
https://www.reddit.com/r/jex/comments/a9xtvg/will_things_be_different_in_2019/

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a threat for the banking industry, if the cryptocurrency boom and everyone will used it the banking industry will left behind imagine if people has the control with their accounts what will the banks will do that is why they dont support this kind of industry.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

I think everything is inseparable from manipulation, banks may seem to hate bitcoin but it does not rule out the possibility that banks also like the bitcoin system.
I think a lot of section like bitcoin system, maybe not bitcoin system but blockchain system. But maybe in actual life, some banked have crypto in their assets too but because of they hate bitcoin they not reveal it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

Not yet, many bank have received and working with bitcoin or altcoin, many investor always need support from bank to make deposit to buy bitcoin and withdraw bitcoin become cash money.
princerepon

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

Asking a CEO of a bank what they think of #bitcoin is like asking the CEO of a taxi company what they think of uber.

I totally agree with you that every bank hate bitcoin because bitcoin will take banks place one day. people pay tax government for keep money on bank. but in bolckchain system no one knows how much money i have thats why I do not feel like paying taxes. and its good for middle class family. banks are nothing without tax. thats why banks are hate bitcoin. but its true that they developing there won crypto currency.
galactic123

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

Many bankers are probably accumulating some bitcoins and maybe even altcoins in secret. Just in case.

eCredit, a WAVES Platform token. Rewards and more. Main site: eCreditCoin.Net
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

For me not all as some of it ivested already with BTC.
And if you will see thetrend of the ECONOMY. no banks will surrencer! they are made to adopt!
Therefore once the bitcoin erase FIAT or before that! banks will adopt them first! to adjust with the econmy of the world!
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

Yes most bankers hate BTC, I feel it all because of the competitive reasoning they have about Bitcoin, They feel if such currency will be developed it should come from the banking platform where they will be the sole controller and  and regulator of same, just they way they have a synchronize system with the forex and stock exchange sector globally
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

Nope,I think they are one of the biggest investment in crypto,they already invest in stock and forex to increase profit.In media ,they will always oppose so that people will only use their service ,they are earning from  both side , by opposing it and by secretly investing in crypto to gain high profit as it is much more profitable that stock market.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

I think that in the future the banks will work together with bitcoin. But not all. Some governments have a negative attitude to cryptocurrencies and such countries will never accept bitcoin. But I hope that we will have a digital future and that we will be able to freely make purchases with bitcoin and there will be no pressure from the government.

cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

This system is really a competition for them so really cant blame them if they dont want but I think many financial experts like traders accept crypto as they also earn from those newbies
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:20:09 AM

no you are wrong. Not all bankers hate BTC, there are so many bankers i have come across who actually love bitcoin and its idea. Bankers actually want bitcoin to stay and grow stronger
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:24:39 AM

I don't think so, perhaps if you ask the CEO of a bank about bitcoin, most of them don't know about bitcoin, and only a few people know. It's strange for me because they are work in the economy, but they didn't notice that there is a new technology which is trying to support the economics and finance. I think if that CEO doesn't know about bitcoin, they should learn about bitcoin, so they know what the benefits of bitcoin and the other coin are.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:16:10 AM

1.- Yes bitcoin is the main enemy of the bankers nowadays, just because they don't have control over it.
2.-Not all of them hate bitcoin, the ones who already become richer just love it, lol.
3.-For sure they are part of it because is a money opportunity, and no one wants to miss it, and less if you are in the money business (like bankers do.)
logically bankers will definitely hate bitcoin, because the financial systems are different, and the bank system will certainly be defeated because blockchain and crypto have very innovative systems, but the fact is that bankers don't know what bitcoin is.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:26:36 AM

Maybe most banks hate bitcoin but there are some banks that have adopted cryptocurrency as a money transfer system. The concept of banks and cryptocurrency is very different indeed, but both have advantages and disadvantages of each. I guess this problem doesn't have to be extended so as that will lead to pros and cons and make some people stay away from bank and for some people who like bank will stay away form bitcoin, maybe this is an opportunity for us to take advantage of the functions of banks and bitcoin, I think both of them can give a complement each other.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:32:13 AM

We all know most of the bank are controlled by the government. I dont think bank like bitcoin the way they are. It because hard to track their account with bitcoin in other hand in bank the got a full excess on our bank detail. So it hard for bank to get hand on our account if they accepted bitcoin in their system.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Life_time_student

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:14:12 AM

I agree, bankers do react weird when they are asked about Bitcoin or any crypto currency. I think instead of showing resistance if they explore the technology they could have contribute a lot.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:27:13 AM

I think not all bankers hate bitcoin and they are merely following the rules that set up by the government or central bank for the banking sector. But once a government legalized bitcoin with corresponding regulationsm many banks will start to study bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for possible adoption in the future. Some officials from banking sectors are also invested some significant amount of their money in the crypto market even their banks
did not allow it.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:49:46 AM

I think its true that bankers hate bitcoin because it can disrupting their bussiness. If people start using bitcoin as currency, i think banks will losing a lot revenue from every banking transaction because bitcoin offering fast and cheaper transaction fee.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:22:39 AM

Disagree not all banking hate bitcoin depends the country where you're located, some country accept bitcoin to convert into fiat money, but most of bank owners are hates bitcoin as new currency because they believe is treat of their business as banker.
here in my country i can convert bitcoin into paper money using local wallet transfer through online banking system, and i think not only here in my country use this kind of transaction.
levyashin

Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:32:28 AM

It is not hate, it is fear.

If cryptocurrencies become mainstream and people use this for everything that could harm banks profit a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: