Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All bankers hate BTC, am I right?  (Read 1612 times)
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 11:21:08 PM

Something like that, but those that were bitcoin dealers before they got the bank job might not really hate bitcoin

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:27:45 AM

Asking a CEO of a bank what they think of #bitcoin is like asking the CEO of a taxi company what they think of uber.

Do you agree with the sentence above?

Do you think the bankers all hate BTC?

Or they have already taken part in cryptocurrency world?

Looking forward for your ideas.

Detialed discussions and opinions can be checked here as well
https://www.reddit.com/r/jex/comments/a9xtvg/will_things_be_different_in_2019/

Banks never hate cryptocurrencies rather the see crypto as what will take over their firms/job if given the opportunity which many cause joblessness for most of the staffs and lost of profits as many people will prefer going through Bitcoin instead of normal centralized fiat transactions with high fee and tax most especially for cross border payments.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:16:02 PM

in my opinion , i agree with you because with bitcoin system are opposite with BANK system so if bitcoin are accept by the world , bank posistion will be in trouble
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:55:23 PM

in my opinion , i agree with you because with bitcoin system are opposite with BANK system so if bitcoin are accept by the world , bank posistion will be in trouble

For this reason, the bank cannot adjust the performance of bitcoin, so bitcoin is considered a threat to the bank. Even if the bank is able to issue a digital transaction tool itself it might have another perception. This is what will become a more interesting competition, but will the bank do this?

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: