Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This Increase in Price is good ?  (Read 279 times)
mwaqar17 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

Price of Bitcoin and other cyrpto currencies is increasing continuously from last 5 minutes, do you think it will be a bull run or it will be stopped on 4000$. I think it will be touching 6000$. In just two minutes, whole coinmarketcap has turned green from red.
clover12

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

Over just 5 minutes? I seriously doubt that is a long enough of a marker to gauge this multi trillion dollar market of madness.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

Price of Bitcoin and other cyrpto currencies is increasing continuously from last 5 minutes, do you think it will be a bull run or it will be stopped on 4000$. I think it will be touching 6000$. In just two minutes, whole coinmarketcap has turned green from red.

Yes it is a good change in previous time so we can trust a little bit from the cryptocurrency field and also Crypto users must be definitely here trustable person otherwise we cannot stay for a long time in this field.

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

the price increase which is like a jump is in my opinion very dangerous, don't because it suddenly rises and then you follow for FOMO, that is a foolish act, especially if there are no good news related to this. Because there is still bad news about the electrum wallet being hacked and the hackers stealing more than 200 BTC, that is quite a large amount. we must remain aware about falling prices because of this news

dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

Its always nice to see green however, dont start FOMO just yet! Traditionally after New Years there is normally a sell off, this doesnt happen every year, but please keep this in mind.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

It is not necessary to react to every change in the price of bitcoin and discuss it in a new topic! Your euphoria-just guesswork and nothing more. 6000-too optimistic price for today and if you look at the chart now you can see that the price has already stopped and the correction has begun.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

I think this will just be another minor bull and a copy/paste from the previous green market and it will start to dip again at 30 or 31, nothing really gonna happen before the new year, but I still think all this kicking is good preparation for a very nice Bullish market coming in the next couple months.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

Market has made these leaps from time to time in the last 1 week..Although a little late, a positive development of the market..I hope 2019 will make us forget the bad days of 2018.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

5 minute trading volume is near irrelevant, unless there are huge deviations, somewhere around 20% +- in this market. I don't consider anything below a 4h chart and even that often leaves a lot of the story untold.

mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

But the wonderful and truly auspicious that the       
The rise of prices rises are occurring strongly and the lows are
slower.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

Why wouldn't it be good? Green candles are always welcomed in this market, especially after that small correction after going above 4k where it seemed like we were going to test previous support levels again. But there's not much to analyze here since it's been only a few hours since the spike, we might have to wait a bit more, maybe a few more hours or days to see how the market reacts to this spike...As for the 6k, I doubt this is going to be a rally that'll take us to 6k.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

That is a good increase, but in a matter of minutes I think it's still difficult to be a reference that the bitcoin will increase 6k immediately. It is only a short recovery and does not rule out the possibility of falling back.

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:13:47 PM

why sell yourself short at $6k?

Maybe BTC will rally 100% in the next 10mins!   Shocked

Talk about some real FOMO. wouldn't want to miss out, since the last 5mins have been Rocket launch  Tongue

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 07:07:47 PM

It will never stop in the value if people will use it. While transactions are going price will be changed.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

To be honest I don't think it means anything good or bad. It's just like the market breathe) I don't think that we'll see 6000 anytime soon. I suppose that market makers understand that there are a lot of people will want to get rid of BTC at 6000...

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

The 5-minute price movement doesn't make any sense to Bitcoin. Even hourly indicators may not be very meaningful. So let's wait more than a hour.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:16:15 PM

The 5-minute price movement doesn't make any sense to Bitcoin. Even hourly indicators may not be very meaningful. So let's wait more than a hour.
I don't think why OP yelling on that, in just 5 minutes of increasing he think that it is a way of start in a bull run, I like your fighting spirit dude it will give you good vibes as well. But that is not a way of being motivated, just like miles of distance to become your statement true.
If I were you now, just let the time speak itself and patiently wait for the market grow, it's too early to celebrate.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

yes this happens fast i guess 1 day ago some one selled much Bitcoins and now he buyed again much more coins then he selled yesterday be course the prize today was cheaper then yesterday Wink

regards
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

If the ongoing price increase continues for a longer time period, then it is good for each and every user who has been holding with patience believing in its growth. Whenever there is increase in the price of bitcoin automatically the entire cryptocurrency market gets flourished with green indication. Same is taking place at present.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

I think bitcoin still has a potential to grow high. Just look at this new signature campaigns which appeared during last days, payments at current prices are very small, but I have an opinion that heads of such projects know something more than ordinary users. When the price will raise, for example to previous 20k $ record the payment won't seemed so small Wink To me such activation of signature campaigns and their payments are the straight hint for bitcoin's future growth.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: