Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin | Minexpay  (Read 41256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (167 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:25:27 AM

Hi people. Are you able to connect to the application to park mnx ? I have connection error

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 10:45:37 AM

Hi people. Are you able to connect to the application to park mnx ? I have connection error

Hello!
Our devs are fixing this issue.
Thank you for patience.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 11:05:29 AM

Problem with Minexbank was fixed.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 09:35:39 AM
Merited by seleme (3)

Dear Community! We are glad to notify you that Chain2pay, the operator of MinexPay payment service and Minex Web Wallet, has signed the contract with StyloPay - payment service provider. Due to the cooperation with StyloPay we will be able to resume MinexPay card program and also to attract more users. We hope that the card program will be resumed not later than in 2 months.

Site || Blog || Bounty
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 04:48:41 PM

Dear Community! We are glad to notify you that Chain2pay, the operator of MinexPay payment service and Minex Web Wallet, has signed the contract with StyloPay - payment service provider. Due to the cooperation with StyloPay we will be able to resume MinexPay card program and also to attract more users. We hope that the card program will be resumed not later than in 2 months.

Seems like positive up steps. But still new waiting two months. I hope this is not just another promise like many here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RafalZ

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:02:36 PM

Does the old cards still works or we need new ones?
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:51:08 PM

Does the old cards still works or we need new ones?
There is a live Q n A with Boris, the CEO now on mnx telegram channel. Why don't you go there and read all information or ask something and hope for the answer directly from the CEO.

MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 04:07:38 PM

Recently, we have started to arrange a meeting in AMA format with our CEO on a weekly base. All the questions-answers from the latest AMA session were gathered for interest of those who missed it in real time.

1 – WHAT IS THE UPDATE ON THE CARDS?
ANSWER

See the yesterday post about new card program.

2 – WHEN NEW ROAD MAP?
ANSWER

Road Map is ready but we do want to share it now since it should not look like a promise. Since implementation of these ideas does not depend on us for 100%. We publish it as soon as we will be sure that it is possible to implement it.

3 – WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE ALGO, AS THE MNX PRICE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE FOLLOWING THE BTC PRICE AT ALL OF LATE?
ANSWER

MinexBank Algo is devoted to correct supply/demand. It cannot manage this couple if there is no couple - no real demand, in such situation the algo is useless. To make this real demand that will be regulated by MinexBank we are working on the services that will use MNX (using MNX  as a marker of a loyalty program (more MNX - fewer fees) for cards, loans, merchant and future products). 

4 – BORIS/MNXSYSTEMS HAS STATED THAT THE PRICE OF MNX DOES NOT MATTER, HOW DOES THAT CORRELATE WITH THE FUNCTION OF THE ALGO WHICH IS ALL ABOUT KEEPING THE PRICE OF MNX PEGGED TO BTC AND THE TOP 20 CRYPTOS?
ANSWER

It`s misunderstanding, of course, price does matter for the project since with the price fall the project loses its community. I told that the price does not impact on the workflow - we keep on going with developing at any rate.

5 - What do i do with my card that i'm holding? (The upaycard) am i going to get a new one in a couple of months?
ANSWER

We will replace Upay cards with new cards.

6 – HOW CAN WE BE ASSURED THAT THIS NEW CARD WILL NOT BE STOPPED OR SUSPENDED?
ANSWER

Actually, we have no guarantees, moreover each project has such risks. For instance, E-payments and Shift closed their card programs it means that even big and famous projects cannot avoid these risks. Some projects (Wirex) close their programs even before releasing. Sure, it seems that we forecast all the risks with a new contract, that is why we were customizing/adjusting the contract for our project for two months.

7 – WILL YOU BE REVIVING INSTABUY?
ANSWER

For now - no, we do not plan it. You always remind us about instabuy, maybe I will think over reviving now because previously I totally forgot about it))

8 – IF YOU DO REVIVE INSTABUY WHAT MEASURES WILL YOU PUT IN PLACE TO ENSURE THAT MNX HOLDERS DO NOT BUY AT INSTABUY AND THEN DUMP ON EXCHANGES?
ANSWER

No one buys on Instabuy to sell it on exchanges - it`s not economically relevant.

9 – WHAT WILL THE CHARGES AND PERKS BE OF THE DIFFERENT TIERS OF CARD?
ANSWER

Yes, commissions for withdrawing and limits will be different according to an activated tariff plan (more MNX  on hold - less fees and higher limits).

10 – WHAT STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO ENSURE THAT STYLOPAY IS ABLE TO DE
 AL WITH THE INEVITABLE EMAILS FROM MNX HOLDERS WHO SUSPECT THE GENUINESS OF THE DEAL?
ANSWER

In our contract with StyloPay is clearly written about crypto aspect of the program work. Please note that the contract is between Chain2pay (MinexPay is a brand elaborated by Chain2pay) and StyloPay. MinexSystems is a MinexCoin developer.

11 – WILL STYLO PAY BE ISSUING A STATEMENT TOO?
ANSWER

No, the contract does not state they should. Also they do not have a community so they do not need to post something or to inform someone.

12 -HAS THE TRANSACTION ISSUE BEEN SOLVED SO THAT WE WILL BE SEE TX HISTORY?
ANSWER

Yes, according to the contract we will have a full access to API.

13 – ARE THERE ANY PLANS TO ISSUE A PHONE APP THIS YEAR?
ANSWER

This is the next step after the new card program launch.

14 – HOW IS THE INVESTMENT ROUND FOR OMNI GAMES PROCEEDING?
ANSWER
Institutional investors wait for KPI and markers of the soft launch. We will be able to provide them with represent data in the middle of May. Our further communication will be based on this data. During the soft launch, we receive KPI and markers, and change the monetization model according to the investors` feedback. For instance, on Wednesday 17th we will release the 4.0 version which will be updated with Tournier battles function and motivational advertisement. We have agreed

with a huge publisher and until the end of the month, the game will be released on the soft launch in the USA.

15 –  CAN YOU PROVIDE A LIST OF THE COUNTRIES THAT CAN APPLY FOR THIS NEW CARD?
ANSWER

There is a short list of exceptions where the cards will not work: Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Iran, Crimea region of Ukraine, Venezuela,Afghanistan, Liberia, Moldova, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria and Zimbabwe (this list can be changed).
16 – WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MASTERCARD ISSUANCE?
ANSWER

Please clarify your question. Which MC cards you are talking about?
17 - WILL THE MNX EARNED FROM THE CARD FEES BE SOLD ON INSTABUY?
ANSWER

Instabuy is closed and we do not have plan when/how to open it again.
18 - IF NOT HOW WILL THOSE MNX BE USED?
ANSWER

Will sell it on exchanges.

19 - WILL WE BE ABLE TO CONVERT MNX TO FIAT STRAIGHT AWAY WITH THE NEW CARDS OR NOT? IF NOT STRAIGHT AWAY, BY WHEN?
ANSWER

For implementation of autoconversion function, cards should not be prepaid but credit. Currently, rules of payment systems do not allow to release a card program with debit or credit cards. Hence with using prepaid cards, it is not technically possible to release cards with autoconversion function.
20.ALL THE MNX COIN THAT THEY EARN FROM THE SHARE OF THE GAME COMPANY WILL BE SOLD ON INSTABUY?
ANSWER

50% will be transferred to MinexBank, the other 50% - to devs funds. We do not plan how to spend funds that we have not earned yet.

BONUS QUESTION
WHEN RECORD interview with Crypto Rich?
Cannot say for sure, will be in touch with CR regarding this question.

Site || Blog || Bounty
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:48:24 PM

Recently, we have started to arrange a meeting in AMA format with our CEO on a weekly base. All the questions-answers from the latest AMA session were gathered for interest of those who missed it in real time.

2 – WHEN NEW ROAD MAP?
ANSWER

Road Map is ready but we do want to share it now since it should not look like a promise. Since implementation of these ideas does not depend on us for 100%. We publish it as soon as we will be sure that it is possible to implement it.

I do not understand question 2 well. Do you mean you do not want to share the road map or you want to share that. Actually, I am not that much concerned with the whitepaper for now. Is there anything you are putting in place for the beterment of this project? I see my portfolio sinking always even though alts were seeing some greens the past days.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 09:12:56 PM

I do not understand question 2 well. Do you mean you do not want to share the road map or you want to share that. Actually, I am not that much concerned with the whitepaper for now. Is there anything you are putting in place for the beterment of this project? I see my portfolio sinking always even though alts were seeing some greens the past days.
We want to share it when we will make sure it can be implemented. Yes, you can check our blog for latest updates https://medium.com/minecoin-blog  

Site || Blog || Bounty
Miner2525

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:52:50 PM

A new Minexcoin Wallet/Node v1.3.2 has been released which fixes a critical security bug.  Mandatory upgrade.  The sooner you upgrade, the lower your chances of transacting on an orphan chain.

https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin/releases
ventoooo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:03:35 PM

Does MNX have a bottom? will it be 10 or 5 cents? I think they are exiting this scam. Get rid of it while you can.
yes please do something, algo is sleeping....
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:04:50 PM

2 – WHEN NEW ROAD MAP?
ANSWER

Yes, if they manage to add extra developments to their roadmap will help the project to increase its demand in the market, last year MNX faced of issues with the negativity from the community makes a negative indication on the project. But with the team activity and their developments will help to increase its demand in the coming days.
jelma

Activity: 717
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:56:39 PM

minexcoin at the beginning of the launch until minexbank appeared at that time MNX prices were very good, many people invested in minexbank and I included people investing in minexbank but unfortunately over time MNX prices declined, with the presence of minexpay I thought it would raise MNX prices, but it turns out that minexpay can't help increasing the MNX price  Sad
SetasSan

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:52:41 PM

I don't think this project can recover. Too many attempts to pump the price. Now its a huge sell pressure.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:16:40 PM

Oh my God. Price now 0.16$ Shocked Something went wrong.
I mined this coin in 2017 and sold for $20.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 05:44:05 PM

All things going wrong here. We have only promises from the team, and nothing more. Now we were waiting two months to run a new card provider and if there something going wrong this will be just another worthless coin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:31:45 PM

Volatility is the biggest problem for making payments with cryptocurrency. I hope you can solve this problem and show eveyone " it can be"
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:41:33 PM

All things going wrong here. We have only promises from the team, and nothing more. Now we were waiting two months to run a new card provider and if there something going wrong this will be just another worthless coin.

It seems that the team does not give up, and they are trying to establish new bridges with suppliers. But you are right, if they fail, it can be another worthless coin. It should be noted, that the mood and confidence of the holders,  is not in the best shape now. And one more unsuccessful attempt can be fatal for the project.
I sincerely hope that they will be able to stay on the surface.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1713

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:07:04 AM

Minexcoin price has fallen to a new all-time-low

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: