Bitcoin Forum
January 22, 2020, 07:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin | Minexpay  (Read 39756 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (167 posts by 29 users with 2 merit deleted.)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1102

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 10:25:22 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2019, 08:05:15 AM by wwzsocki

Never thought that Minexcoin will end like this after such a tremendous beginning. I am here from the start and have seen this euphoria on ATH.
Still holding my full (actually worthless) bag of MNX from the bounty. I was so stupid that I haven't sold on ATH  Cheesy. I am sure Boris did   Wink.
if you  just have bounty coins be lucky to not have sold them to anybody else. because you would be part of the scam if you did.

I keep thinking about this, what you have written from some time and of course, I understand your point of view but even if I have sold these tokens, I will never think of myself as of a scammer.

First, because at the time of ATH for Minexcoin, nobody thought this is a scam (maybe only JollyGood  Wink). Of course, I had my doubts when super algorithm, on which this project was based, turned out to be a pure lie. Still, that was not at the time of ATH (when I should be selling  Cheesy) only a significant amount of time later.

Second, I think we all are victims of this scam: investors, bounty hunters and other people who purchased or accumulated MNX taking advantage of the high parking rates at the start of the project. If such a person has traded some tokens on the exchange in good fate this doesn't make him a scammer, in my opinion.

Minexcoin team keeps repeating that this project is not a scam and everything is legit until today  Grin. Falling price, no volume and no interest is only because of the bear market and nothing more. All these lies and simple scams with card providers or banks have no impact on the Minexcoin. Finally, we are very close to issue brand new cards and this is an attempt number XXX so only this should prove how the team is determined to get this working  Grin Grin Grin.

Just hilarious because if this would be any other investment scheme all of them would be already in jail or at least sentenced.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:40:27 AM

Never thought that Minexcoin will end like this after such a tremendous beginning. I am here from the start and have seen this euphoria on ATH.
Still holding my full (actually worthless) bag of MNX from the bounty. I was so stupid that I haven't sold on ATH  Cheesy. I am sure Boris did   Wink.
if you  just have bounty coins be lucky to not have sold them to anybody else. because you would be part of the scam if you did.

I keep thinking about this, what you have written from some time and of course, I understand your point of view but even if I have sold these tokens, I will never think of myself as of a scammer.

First, because at the time of ATH for Minexcoin, nobody thought this is a scam (maybe only JollyGood  Wink). Of course, I had my doubts when super algorithm, on which this project was based, turned out to be a pure lie. Still, that was not at the time of ATH (when Isouldbe selling) only a significant amount of time later.

Second, I think we all are victims of this scam: investors, bounty hunters and other people who purchased or accumulated MNX taking advantage of the high parking stakes at the start of the project (like me). If such a person has traded some tokens on the exchange in good fate this doesn't make him a scammer, in my opinion.

Minexcoin team keeps repeating that this project is not a scam and everything is legit until today  Grin. Falling price, no volume and no interest is only because of the bear market and nothing more. All these lies and simple scams with card providers or banks have no impact on the Minexcoin. Finally, we are very close to issue brand new cards and this is an attempt number XXX so only this should prove how the team is determined to get this working  Grin Grin Grin.

Just hilarious because if this would be any other investment scheme all of them would be already in jail or at least sentenced.

Yes, you are right, there are many people who are victims from this project, Every time they are giving promises to the people and the ultimate results are nothing which we don't see any improvements from the team. One thing I find from the Minexcoin is we shouldn't believe strongly in any project.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:10:15 AM

Still holding my full (actually worthless) bag of MNX from the bounty. I was so stupid that I haven't sold on ATH  Cheesy. I am sure Boris did   Wink.
if you  just have bounty coins be lucky to not have sold them to anybody else. because you would be part of the scam if you did.

First, because at the time of ATH for Minexcoin, nobody thought this is a scam (maybe only JollyGood  Wink). Of course, I had my doubts when super algorithm, on which this project was based, turned out to be a pure lie. Still, that was not at the time of ATH (when I should be selling  Cheesy) only a significant amount of time later.

Second, I think we all are victims of this scam: investors, bounty hunters and other people who purchased or accumulated MNX taking advantage of the high parking rates at the start of the project. If such a person has traded some tokens on the exchange in good fate this doesn't make him a scammer, in my opinion.

Minexcoin team keeps repeating that this project is not a scam and everything is legit until today  Grin. Falling price, no volume and no interest is only because of the bear market and nothing more. All these lies and simple scams with card providers or banks have no impact on the Minexcoin. Finally, we are very close to issue brand new cards and this is an attempt number XXX so only this should prove how the team is determined to get this working  Grin Grin Grin.

Totally agree with you, a lot of coins are down now almost 95-97% from their all time high prices, thats mean 1000 usd invested in altcoins in early 2018 worth now 30 usd or lower,
is not time to sell, is time to hodl with closed eyes, and search hidden jewels at lower prices, lot of coins can go up 10x for the next bull market, we need to found the 100x jewels,
is not easy task, but with a little of luck, even 10 usd can turn into 1000 usd in 4-6 months.

Best wishes to all traders and holders.
popcoins

Activity: 578
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:32:17 AM

Still holding my full (actually worthless) bag of MNX from the bounty. I was so stupid that I haven't sold on ATH  Cheesy. I am sure Boris did   Wink.
if you  just have bounty coins be lucky to not have sold them to anybody else. because you would be part of the scam if you did.

First, because at the time of ATH for Minexcoin, nobody thought this is a scam (maybe only JollyGood  Wink). Of course, I had my doubts when super algorithm, on which this project was based, turned out to be a pure lie. Still, that was not at the time of ATH (when Isouldbe selling) only a significant amount of time later.

Second, I think we all are victims of this scam: investors, bounty hunters and other people who purchased or accumulated MNX taking advantage of the high parking stakes at the start of the project (like me). If such a person has traded some tokens on the exchange in good fate this doesn't make him a scammer, in my opinion.

Minexcoin team keeps repeating that this project is not a scam and everything is legit until today  Grin. Falling price, no volume and no interest is only because of the bear market and nothing more. All these lies and simple scams with card providers or banks have no impact on the Minexcoin. Finally, we are very close to issue brand new cards and this is an attempt number XXX so only this should prove how the team is determined to get this working  Grin Grin Grin.

Yes, you are right, there are many people who are victims from this project, Every time they are giving promises to the people and the ultimate results are nothing which we don't see any improvements from the team. One thing I find from the Minexcoin is we shouldn't believe strongly in any project.

So are most of your 99% sure or 100% sure that this coin is a scam already, I recently installed and Syned the wallet.
What a waste of time then! Huh

Well Thanks tho for your messenge above  Undecided

███████          ▄▌
█████████       ▄██▌
███████████    ▄████▌
█████████████▄██████▀
███████ ███████████▀  
███████   ███████▀    
███████ ,▄████████▌     
███████▄████████████▌    
█████████████▀` ██████▌   
████████████▀     ██████▌  
██████████▀`       "██████▄ 
█████████▀           ╙██████▄
██████▀`              ╙██████▌
.A D O N. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.Adonpay.
coingrowth

Activity: 462
Merit: 21

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:18:37 PM

So are most of your 99% sure or 100% sure that this coin is a scam already, I recently installed and Syned the wallet.

We hear the same negative news from the community because the main agenda of this coin is to issue cards to the people who purchased the subscription but they failed to deliver what they mentioned. Every time they keep changing the specified dates and this makes many people think negatively about the Minexcoin.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1113

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 12:59:01 PM

If you continue with posts like this, you can expect to be banned from Yobit signature campaign.

If your post was not signature spam there is an answer. Nobody said that you can't download and synchronise his wallet. If you do not understand why is Minexcoin scam you always can check this thread and find out more.

Same advice to you like to @lestherat. Do not spam for few satoshis from the signature.

popcoins

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:08:45 PM

If you continue with posts like this, you can expect to be banned from Yobit signature campaign.

If your post was not signature spam there is an answer. Nobody said that you can't download and synchronise his wallet. If you do not understand why is Minexcoin scam you always can check this thread and find out more.

Same advice to you like to @lestherat. Do not spam for few satoshis from the signature.

Thanks for acknowledge here the info!

Indeed I making use of what I have earned from those accumulated amount of Satoshis for some lower valued coins,
I spotted Minexcoin also because of the Card offers, but lucky here that I caught the end of the post threads about the fraud,
otherwise I never know and would have traded some already  Roll Eyes

Thanks so much your guidance here!  Cool

███████          ▄▌
█████████       ▄██▌
███████████    ▄████▌
█████████████▄██████▀
███████ ███████████▀  
███████   ███████▀    
███████ ,▄████████▌     
███████▄████████████▌    
█████████████▀` ██████▌   
.A D O N. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.Adonpay.
coin_1122

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:30:13 AM

Yes, people should go through with the previous message before posting anything here because of Minexcoin completely different algorithm which there is no need to mine to get confirmation. For parking the coins they share some percentage to holders, but due to no activity from the team many people lost hope on this project.

Tachyon Protocol     >     The New TCP/IP In Blockchain
►  Tokenize The Internet Protocol With 50 Million Users  ◄

Whitepaper   Telegram   Twitter   Medium   ANN Thread     
watergold

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:53:15 AM

is there currently a mnx hold? It must be very painful to remember that minex's highest price reached 60 dollars and it lasted a long time at a price above 30 dollars. I wonder why minex's price plunged so sharply to become 0.05 dollars  Grin Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
JollyGood

Activity: 966
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:09:45 AM

scam

Yes it is a scam, unfortunately investors lost their investment in this major scam.

SCAMSADAB SOLUTIONSBANKERABETKING BITSAFE & DEAN NOLANBITINGLECHANGELLY CHANGENOW & ATOMIC SWAPCOINSBITCRYPTOKNOWMICSDIGITAL ASSETS PROGRAMFURTCOINFLYP.MEHITBTCHOLY TRANSACTION
HUMANCOINHUMANITYONEMINEXCOINMOBILEGOREPUBLIAROCK TRADINGSOVRANOCOINSPECTROCOINSWIFTEX EXCHANGETOKENPAYTRADESATOSHIULORDVIBEOY O B I T 520bit/vitalii_invest/RoyalTeam
READ MY FULL SCAM LISTMY JOURNEY TO HERO MEMBERSHIP
popcoins

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:24:10 AM

scam

Yes it is a scam, unfortunately investors lost their investment in this major scam.

Bitcointalk here must be able to in some way having a team of pros to spot the scammers in this forum,
or using Ai to do the search work and post on a separate section to warn users here.

███████          ▄▌
█████████       ▄██▌
███████████    ▄████▌
█████████████▄██████▀
███████ ███████████▀  
███████   ███████▀    
███████ ,▄████████▌     
███████▄████████████▌    
█████████████▀` ██████▌   
.A D O N. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.Adonpay.
scolary23

Activity: 826
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:02:07 PM

scam

Bitcointalk here must be able to in some way having a team of pros to spot the scammers in this forum,
or using Ai to do the search work and post on a separate section to warn users here.
Well, Bitcointalk cannot 100% control what is scam and what is not. After all, there are notes which project is under suspicion which is not.
Moreover, there are users like JollyGood who find out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:17:20 PM

scam

Bitcointalk has nothing to do with it. We ourselves can determine what is a Scam and what is not. That's why we are here and communicate, share their observations. I'm also happy that there are people in community like JollyGood who aim to expose fraud.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
taibas

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:21:26 PM

scam

Bitcointalk has nothing to do with it. We ourselves can determine what is a Scam and what is not. That's why we are here and communicate, share their observations. I'm also happy that there are people in community like JollyGood who aim to expose fraud.
Now a channel came into their telegrams. The community is vibrant, official support answers questions. No concrete plans, but something like going on.
I don’t even know what to say, but on the road map that I saw - nothing interesting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
JollyGood

Activity: 966
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:48:20 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2019, 07:56:56 AM by JollyGood

Now a channel came into their telegrams. The community is vibrant, official support answers questions. No concrete plans, but something like going on.
I don’t even know what to say, but on the road map that I saw - nothing interesting.

What you wrote makes no sense.

You have never posted here before so it means this is your first post in this thread.

The pathetic incoherent post you made here and you have made in several other threads just to promote name on your signature does you no favours.

Signature/Avatars flooding: "CryptoTalk.Org": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188151.0

Absolutely pathetic of you that you would pop in to a thread you have never posted in and you have no interest in and you have no idea about what is going on just to make a post so you can claim your pennies for promoting he cryptotalk.org signature.

SCAMSADAB SOLUTIONSBANKERABETKING BITSAFE & DEAN NOLANBITINGLECHANGELLY CHANGENOW & ATOMIC SWAPCOINSBITCRYPTOKNOWMICSDIGITAL ASSETS PROGRAMFURTCOINFLYP.MEHITBTCHOLY TRANSACTION
HUMANCOINHUMANITYONEMINEXCOINMOBILEGOREPUBLIAROCK TRADINGSOVRANOCOINSPECTROCOINSWIFTEX EXCHANGETOKENPAYTRADESATOSHIULORDVIBEOY O B I T 520bit/vitalii_invest/RoyalTeam
READ MY FULL SCAM LISTMY JOURNEY TO HERO MEMBERSHIP
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1112

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:52:33 PM

they dont even delete posts here  Tongue
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:38:04 AM

scam

Well, Bitcointalk cannot 100% control what is scam and what is not. After all, there are notes which project is under suspicion which is not.
Moreover, there are users like JollyGood who find out.

Users will research about the companies and will get into conclusion the company is giving false promises to the investors, but Bitcointalk management doesn't have complete information about the company who is launching their ICO's and this forum is meant for to get awareness about the block chain and Bitcoin but companies kept cheating the investors by launching the scam ICO's.
vamp8

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:14:04 PM

hi everyone, can anyone really explain on this project are still working or buried? Huh Huh
vamp8

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:51:13 AM

silence, it's a shame I mined this coin even when it was 300,000 satosh, 15 coins lie, Angry
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1113

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 11:05:17 PM

Member rank users are not allowed to participate in Cryptotalk/Yobit campaign. you just spam unnecessarily, you will not be paid for these posts.

hi everyone, can anyone really explain on this project are still working or buried? Huh Huh

It is a proven scam, you can read the last few pages, everything is explained.

Attention: If someone still holds MNX on Coinexchange, they need to withdraw or change before the 1st of December 2019. CE going to close soon.
https://www.coinexchange.io/news/post/85/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.