Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2019 be the year of Altcoins ?  (Read 1859 times)
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:31:07 PM

Absolutely, especially for projects that has something to offer to the space. I'm expecting great move in Q3-Q4, can't wait!
Serious projects are needed for the development of crypto money after a year of frustration by garbage coins. I also want to see a happy year in Q3.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:41:18 PM

Do you think that 2019 will be a good year for Altcoins ? and if yes which of them will performance the most ?
yes I also think like that when comparing to the previous year the development will be increasing for every Altcoin so I think this year will be more developing and had accused trust in this time so so I expect a good development right now if you invest now you will get a good value at the future.

Of course, if you compare this year with 2018, you can call this period the best time for altcoins. However, we all know that all the cryptocurrencies depend on BTC. Therefore, first of all, it can be a year of Bitcoin.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:07:34 AM

I'm strongly holding ETH.
I have my portfolio spread across other alts like this because they have a solid use case backing them and I'm holding for the long term.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:08:46 AM

It's possible, and for a few weeks the altcoin has shown positive price movements and maybe the next few months the altcoin will pump
Ridho_ost

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:16:52 AM

Do you think that 2019 will be a good year for Altcoins ? and if yes which of them will performance the most ?
my hope is about this year was increasing because when comparing to the previous year it will be giving the confidence for me to get my profit again now in this situation and there are lots of existing investors are also struggling to get their investment back so I think the end of this year will be the solution for everything.
for 2019, hopefully the best altcoin. I save a few coins. Hopefully this year in the future there will be my kindness and for all those who save coins. I hope bitcoin will rise again like 2017
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:58:29 AM

We are now in 2019, and I think not every altcoin is following up to bitcoin whenever it pushes up. But it is too early to say whether this is going to be a good year or not. We need more bull runs for this year for the price to go up and to follow up to bitcoin.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:22:47 PM

Altcoin is growing to follow the trend in cryptocurrency. this is a considerable advantage. where we can get profit when we can choose the altcoin which is also good to invest. the right choice will determine

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:40:03 PM

We are now in 2019, and I think not every altcoin is following up to bitcoin whenever it pushes up. But it is too early to say whether this is going to be a good year or not. We need more bull runs for this year for the price to go up and to follow up to bitcoin.
Things will soon be clear in the next few months because if the market does not improve the price, we will definitely return to the bear market and now is not a safe time for investors. Now if you have a big profit then sell 50% to protect your capital because many whales have recently been transferring money to large exchanges, making the value of Bitcoin able to reduce prices very quickly. In my opinion, there will still be many new opportunities but should only choose the best time to invest

Anc92

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:08:32 PM

I have my portfolio spread across other alts like this because they have a solid use case backing them and I'm holding for the long term.
bobnexxus

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:23:13 PM

The better question may be "Will 2019 be the year of Crypto?"

It's not really a competition between BTC and the Altcoins, but between crypto and fiat. The best crypto coins will rise to the top with the best ideas to solve real problems.  

There are a lot of shit coins muddying the waters that do nothing special except hype to try to make something out of nothing.  They have no true value creator. But the legitimate projects are test beds for different ideas.  This is a good thing. The most successful ideas usually come from small nimble hungry startups rather than large corporations.

Similar to the U.S. Constitution, the founding fathers intended the individual states to be test beds for ideas where the people could vote with their feet. In theory, they would relocate to the states that best met their needs and matched their values. The same thing will happen with crypto.

Bitcoin may or may not emerge as the industry leader. It all depends on its ability to change. The first mover is not always the leader of industry.  Remember that Google was not the first search engine.  The #1 search engine in the 90s was called AltaVista.  Also, most people may not remember that Microsoft did not have the #1 word processor (Word Perfect), or the #1 spreadsheet (Lotus 123), or the #1 database (dBase), or the #1 presentation software.

2019 will be the year of the Altcoins that can provide real utility buyer demand with a real sustainable business model. That's what crypto is sorely missing and desperately needs.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:30:26 PM

you choose the best altcoins mate,
because ethereum is deserve to be in all crypto believer bag,
i believe the ethereum price will break the past high, even doubled from the highest price in the future buddy

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:58:38 PM

Despite the downward movement of the whole market, the introduction of new altcoins through STO ,IEO and still ICO are not stopping any time soon. a development which is a reason of investment interest n altcoins. Altcoins are both new and old are still desire by any crypto lover.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:09:23 PM

it is very possible if in 2019 this is one of the best years for altcoins, there are many signs including the price of coins that have increased even though slowly but it can be corrected to be one of the positive things for altcoins after the decline in 2018.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:09:42 PM

it is very possible if in 2019 this is one of the best years for altcoins, there are many signs including the price of coins that have increased even though slowly but it can be corrected to be one of the positive things for altcoins after the decline in 2018.

It can be the year of altcoins for the following reason - people started to understand that cryptocurrency is not only Bitcoin. Finally, more guys began to read about altcoins and realize that they can be useful.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:51:32 PM

It maybe the year of Altcoins but it just a little bit so soon to tell about that. We still need more time to judge.
But if i can tell about some of altcoins, i think top ten altcoins in cmc has higher probability to shine through this year. Just hope that bitcoins' price still increase so the other will follow.

pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:52:16 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 01:05:30 AM by pacman7331

It is not easy to tell. Altcoins can't grow without bitcoin. So, it depends on Bitcoin. If the crypto market grows well then potential altcoins would be increased too! A lot of good things are happening with the crypto market, If everything goes well, then this year could the best year for Bitcoin and altcoins!

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:54:29 PM

As of now altcoins is in good stable in the market with have green signal, Hoping this signal can bring to altcoins in the strong stablity in this whole year and also I expect altcoins some altcoins goes into the moon if bitcoin getting continue to increase their price.
Pagri

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:56:39 PM

We are already mid-year, and the partial balance seems quite good, at least much better than was thought at the beginning of the year, when a rather pessimistic environment prevailed and many predicted the worst possible scenarios.

On the contrary, after a period of stagnation during the first quarter, the months of April and May brought a significant recovery in the market, so after a relatively quiet June I would expect a good year close for all the altcoin market.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:17:18 AM

As of now altcoins is in good stable in the market with have green signal, Hoping this signal can bring to altcoins in the strong stablity in this whole year and also I expect altcoins some altcoins goes into the moon if bitcoin getting continue to increase their price.
The signal of the bullish trend created by bitcoin and altcoin is not having stable growth, any altcoin get its pump. Remember only good altcoin will get a pump by the speculators.
Some promising altcoins like matic, one, HNC will go to the moon asap.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
PLATO

Activity: 493

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:33:02 AM

That's what everyone wants in this market and everyone hopes all altcoin is green to make a good profit, but the truth is that this happens less because the market is very volatile and only altcoin good is really good to be pumped by investors. I often sell when that coin reaches a 20% profit margin and if that altcoin has a lot of big news then I will buy adding to make a higher profit. This market does not have any rules and we should always calm down in any case

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: