Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2019 be the year of Altcoins ?  (Read 1859 times)
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:36:30 AM

The signal of the bullish trend created by bitcoin and altcoin is not having stable growth, any altcoin get its pump. Remember only good altcoin will get a pump by the speculators.
Some promising altcoins like matic, one, HNC will go to the moon asap.
I actually saw a number of pumps that happened not because of an increase in bitcoin or ethereum. some altcoins pump their own with an update plan that is already running and gets a good response from the updates made.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:39:47 AM

I see alt has not been consistent in raising prices. they are still struggling and have not been able to maintain price stability. this year 2019 for me is still not the best year for altcoins.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:50:46 AM

I see alt has not been consistent in raising prices. they are still struggling and have not been able to maintain price stability. this year 2019 for me is still not the best year for altcoins.
well, I see only a few altcoins have succeeded in deciding prices. some of the old coins, and what is surprising is that some new coins traded on the exchange have good growth. but overall the altcoin is still in slow growth.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:59:38 AM

It's possible, but until now bitcoin has dominated more price increases than altcoins, but there are good altcoins and have a bright future whose prices are rising rapidly, namely Litecoin
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:09:10 AM

It's possible, but until now bitcoin has dominated more price increases than altcoins, but there are good altcoins and have a bright future whose prices are rising rapidly, namely Litecoin

Thats nornal bro .  bitcoin is automatically consider as the highest gainer in every single year because btc value is pretty high when compare to other coins (altcoins )  .  

what the op means here is that if the year 2019 will be a good year for altcoins to experience a price recovery or an increase  and id say that yes it is  . since we start the year 2019 ive been seeing lots of positive signs ( signs if growth for alts )  up until now  .  so i believe that they will end the year with a better prices compare to last year  .
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:58:53 AM

The market volatilization may affect the price of some coins, maybe next month some altcoins will grow and continue to flow massively as what bitcoin has shown recently. And I keep positive and optimist for every possible conclusion.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:43:55 AM

Thats nornal bro .  bitcoin is automatically consider as the highest gainer in every single year because btc value is pretty high when compare to other coins (altcoins )  .  

what the op means here is that if the year 2019 will be a good year for altcoins to experience a price recovery or an increase  and id say that yes it is  . since we start the year 2019 ive been seeing lots of positive signs ( signs if growth for alts )  up until now  .  so i believe that they will end the year with a better prices compare to last year  .

Indeed! btc has to be the biggest gainer for now because, let's face it; btc still has the highest traction amongst cryptos and the whales are more interested in it than any other coin atm. And truly, 2019 has been a good year (at least better than last) for alts in general and we've seen the emergence of some promising coins too being backed by relevant use cases. The future of cryptos seem very bright from my POV.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:11:12 AM

Indeed! btc has to be the biggest gainer for now because, let's face it; btc still has the highest traction amongst cryptos and the whales are more interested in it than any other coin atm. And truly, 2019 has been a good year (at least better than last) for alts in general and we've seen the emergence of some promising coins too being backed by relevant use cases. The future of cryptos seem very bright from my POV.

Agree, the future is bright for crypto as we are seeing legit coins are growing especially the major ones.
Bitcoin will remain the most invested coin in the market, but not the most profitable, altcoins are somehow more profitable but we might not noticed it since they have lower volume compared to bitcoin.

Though there are some saying that a certain altcoin will overtake bitcoin in the long run, I underestimated that possibility as bitcoin dominance is very high and with people supporting it, it's impossible it will be replace by any altcoins, however, we can expect a growth of altcoins so let's choose the best one based on our analysis and prediction.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:22:14 AM

It is currently the year of Litecoin and Bitcoin. Some altcoins are still very very low compare to their ICO starting prices. Maybe in the second semester of 2019, it will be the year of altcoins.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:07:38 AM

As of now altcoins is in good stable in the market with have green signal, Hoping this signal can bring to altcoins in the strong stablity in this whole year and also I expect altcoins some altcoins goes into the moon if bitcoin getting continue to increase their price.
maybe to be stable for only a few moments but the risk of investing is very large and the crypto market cannot be predicted with certainty the price and development of confidence and patience is the capital to invest

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:14:05 AM

Do you think that 2019 will be a good year for Altcoins ? and if yes which of them will performance the most ?
2019 is a great growth year and investing in any of the top altcoins brings us great profits. But it is important to know that Bitcoin is actually gaining more advantage in recent growth. now, BTC prices are increasing by 4% and while other altcoins are being red. I think we should invest in BTC as the best and safest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:50:01 AM

At the beginning of this year, we were not sure about altcoins, but by following the recent market growth, I feel this year is going to be big for the crypto industry, not only for altcoins! Though most of the altcoins are already grown up and it will continue! Personally, I think Harmony, Bittorent, ICON, Counting House, Veil, XLM, LTC will go to a new high!
A lot of altcoin for you to choose and if you have great patience, those coins will help you earn very high profits and I believe this market is at a good stage so choosing a good coin is a good very easy . In fact, many of altcoin has been on a recent uptrend, but most are only in the top 50 CMC because new investors tend to prefer to invest more safely. I think if Bitcoin can reach $8500 in June, there will be many new opportunities for people to invest because many investors will trend to pump low capitalized coin.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:29:11 PM

As of now altcoins is in good stable in the market with have green signal, Hoping this signal can bring to altcoins in the strong stablity in this whole year and also I expect altcoins some altcoins goes into the moon if bitcoin getting continue to increase their price.
maybe to be stable for only a few moments but the risk of investing is very large and the crypto market cannot be predicted with certainty the price and development of confidence and patience is the capital to invest
well, the price movement of cryptocurrency will never be stable if the coin has a high demand and has a very useful platform for sure the volume of coin price movements will always have movement every day and will make the coin not stable.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 12:41:25 PM

Well, altcoin is very stable in the market but this positive stops only on a few altcoin that is rising sharply and stably, and the rest does not continue to fall, that means that this year has not really become altcoin's year, it is just the year of a few altcoin. If bitcoin continues to rise as you say, things don't have too many positive moves, instead of hoping so, I just hope that bitcoin still maintains its current price and altcoin starts going up, otherwise, 2019 will really continue to become our next disappointing year

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:00:55 PM

It is currently the year of Litecoin and Bitcoin. Some altcoins are still very very low compare to their ICO starting prices. Maybe in the second semester of 2019, it will be the year of altcoins.
nobody knows about that. even though LTC has a pretty good increase, we know that ETH, and other coins also have a pretty good increase. for now, I think that ETH, and XRP might be an altcoin that is quite progressing this year.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:23:07 PM

nobody knows about that. even though LTC has a pretty good increase, we know that ETH, and other coins also have a pretty good increase. for now, I think that ETH, and XRP might be an altcoin that is quite progressing this year.

so far altcoin has not fully experienced a sharp increase, and until now of course there are still coin-coins that have decreased. but if for bitcoin and litecoin, indeed, we can see for ourselves that bitcoin is indeed increasing for now. so we just need to wait, whether the altcoin will increase like bitcoin or not
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:14:13 PM

yes i think this year will be the year of altcoins we will see real growth in good project after the launch of their mainnet good luck for everyone still holding good and promising ICO Coins nice time ahead
be_TOK

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:29:40 AM

Maybe, but it will not be so crazy as in 2017. It is a good thing, and if you have some good coins sure you will get profit always, some coins I hodl now;

Monero
Zcash
Historia
SHE,
Light
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:11:46 AM

good and promising ICO Coins nice time ahead

Sometimes I loss hope but I have no choice but to hold ICO coins as it would be stupid to sell it at a loss.
This market will hopefully change and ICO coins will be given a chance to grow so we have a chance to exit even at a loss but at least with a value compared to the worthless coins we are holding now.  

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:27:34 AM

yes i think this year will be the year of altcoins we will see real growth in good project after the launch of their mainnet good luck for everyone still holding good and promising ICO Coins nice time ahead
I think altcoin prices can be very expensive depending on how the price of bitcoin develops, when the price of bitcoin becomes very expensive then the altcoin price will be easy to be expensive, for coins that you get from ICO I suggest you should be careful because there are so many The ICO was destroyed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███