Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIAZ - First major decentralized peer to peer funding platform on Tezos  (Read 44440 times)
exsexs

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:28:17 AM

I have tried more than three times to download the whitepaper but it kept failing, is the download link broken or what?

https://viaz.io/documents/Viaz-Whitepaper_en.pdf

Try clearing your cache and cookies or changing your browser
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:27:26 PM

The project really can become a very convenient platform for working with digital currency and Fiat money in the future . Project team well done .
exsexs

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:35:53 PM

I cann't open viaz.io Website, is it maintenance?

you check the internet again, i still go to normal
exsexs

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:52:54 AM

Hi,dev, I want to know if there is a signature campaign, I think this a good way to make an announcement on this forum.
ViazOfficial

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:46:37 AM

Im also interested in new and advanced projects like VIAZ, i am sure it will go a long way in revolutionizing the blockchain technology.
Thanks really appreciate the kind words
SidoRs

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:46:28 AM

Been looking through this ICO again and got one question: are you planning any listings on exchanges?
Took a quick glance at the website but couldn't find anything in that regard

Exchangers are published only after the ICO
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:52:33 AM

There is a huge number of projects, this project is worthy of your attention. Very interesting idea and a strong team. How do you protect investors?

Protect investors from what? It is your task to protect yourself by choosing projects that have a sustainable concept.
SidoRs

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:09:26 PM

There is a huge number of projects, this project is worthy of your attention. Very interesting idea and a strong team. How do you protect investors?

Protect investors from what? It is your task to protect yourself by choosing projects that have a sustainable concept.

for example, from token theft or personal information leakage
exsexs

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:48:22 PM

Why do you have whitepaper only in English? Will the Russian version be available soon?

why only English? Who prevents use in Russian languages? Just watch the language on the site and the documents will be available in Russian
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:51:52 PM

for example, from token theft or personal information leakage

We are going to have 3rd party custodian to handle all of that to make it secure.
exsexs

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:16:32 PM

It would be good to add a VIAZ coin to the international exchange HitBTC, it would be a great option, but this requires about 40 bitcoins  Undecided

I think it's a very large sum for a young coin! But it will definitely have a great impact on trading
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:51:11 PM

It would be good to add a VIAZ coin to the international exchange HitBTC, it would be a great option, but this requires about 40 bitcoins

I think it's a very large sum for a young coin! But it will definitely have a great impact on trading

If we take into account that the coin is added to the exchanges after the ICO, then for promising projects this is not such a large amount. Well, or you just need a serious investor

I can consider 40BTCs as a large sum of money already.
A developer can do a lot from this amount.
If I am the dev, I will not use this for listing purposes.
Instead, I will devote it to fast track the development of the platform.
Without progress in your project, how can you make your coin valuable in the market?
Better see a tangible output rather than pure talk.
exsexs

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:27:18 PM

It would be good to add a VIAZ coin to the international exchange HitBTC, it would be a great option, but this requires about 40 bitcoins

If we take into account that the coin is added to the exchanges after the ICO, then for promising projects this is not such a large amount. Well, or you just need a serious investor

Without progress in your project, how can you make your coin valuable in the market?

I fully agree that the development of the platform should come first. Add to the exchange will be when the platform is ready and the coin is the more popular
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:23:18 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2019, 06:44:06 AM by futureofeth

During preICO will I be able to purchase tokens through bank or credit card? If not, are you going to add these types of payments ?
Is KYC needed in order to join the sale?

KYC is one of the things we need to qualify before purchasing the coin, but one thing i want to confirm when is the exact dates for the crowd sales to follow their channels in order to get updated information from the company. One thing i want to ask did they mentioned anything about whether they are going to accept the credit card for purchases?
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:03:30 AM

Why do you have whitepaper only in English? Will the Russian version be available soon?
This is the Russian whitepaper. https://viaz.io/documents/Viaz-Whitepaper_RU.pdf

We will be updating it in the coming days. Let me know what you think about it
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:32:31 AM

I fully agree that the development of the platform should come first. Add to the exchange will be when the platform is ready and the coin is the more popular

The usual mistake of many projects. Unless, they have no intentions of building their platform.
Most of them rush to be listed in very expensive exchanges and later on, no one want to buy their coin anymore.
If their coin has value to start with, a medium exchange is more than sufficient to address the trading side.
They can always go to a more sophisticated one if they have already proven their use in crypto.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:48:52 AM

The usual mistake of many projects. Unless, they have no intentions of building their platform.
Most of them rush to be listed in very expensive exchanges and later on, no one want to buy their coin anymore.
If their coin has value to start with, a medium exchange is more than sufficient to address the trading side.
They can always go to a more sophisticated one if they have already proven their use in crypto.

Your absolutely right we will put that money towards monetization of the platform. We will have a fiat partner soon and then moving forward want to get an insurance company on board too.
exsexs

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:14:52 AM

here someone wrote about the demo version, it would be nice to see how the described scheme works. but things like demo versions do for of ICO, who knows?

Theoretically, the demo platform is released, often not before the ICO, of course. some, if I'm not mistaken, launched their alpha version before the start
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:32:08 AM

here someone wrote about the demo version, it would be nice to see how the described scheme works. but things like demo versions do for of ICO, who knows?

Theoretically, the demo platform is released, often not before the ICO, of course. some, if I'm not mistaken, launched their alpha version before the start
Failed to find is the demo, which is a pity. Wait
This is our prototype https://app.viaz.io/

This is the link to the demo video that shows you how to access alphanet tezzies to put as collateral : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryjbELtTDYw

Let me know if you have any questions 
exsexs

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:55:13 AM

why so long will go ICO? What is the reason? ( 30 mar 2019 - 30 sep 2019 ). Tell me, please. I think, a lot of people want to know this

Now it is very difficult to assemble a hard caps, the problem is not in the project or in bad marketing, the overall negative situation in the market is doing its job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: