Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIAZ - First major decentralized peer to peer funding platform on Tezos  (Read 44440 times)
pask777 (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

Bounty Campaign            Whitepaper

The utility of VIAZ is a decentralized lending platform, connecting borrowers and lenders in a decentralized fashion. VIAZ is built on top of Tezos, and will provide the following collateralized lending options:

• Crypto-backed loans – initially VIAZ will focus on crypto-backed loans, allowing borrowers to stake their crypto as collateral and receive a fiat loan (from one of our lenders)
  • Home-backed loans – we will be working toward providing a solution where users can purchase homes using VIAZ, with titles being managed on-chain. The home therefore becomes the collateral loans
  • Finally, we aim to provide regulated unsecure loans

VIAZ will use a mix of decentralized nodes and centralized API servers to run this platform, located around the globe. Our platform will be built on Tezos and take advantage of the advanced DPoS protocol and smart contract layer. We will be using a mix of different languages to construct the VIAZ platform and utilise a number of “best-practises” to ensure our platform is secure and efficient.

VIAZ is starting their Official Bounty Program hosted with Bounty0x in order to reward supporters. All submission must be submitted on the Bounty0x platform, hunters may not submit to this thread. 1,917,178 VIAZ tokens ($125,000.00) are to be distributed in a bounty campaign:

To view our campaign, and participate in any bounties, register with Bounty0x as a Hunter and complete our bounties!

Attention: You may not "reserve" spots with submitting broken links, empty articles, or anything as a placeholder. You may not use multiple submission content(the same thing or slight variation of) across other VIAZ bounties. You may not plagiarize content and must pass a plagiarism test. These are all strict rule violations, and will disqualify you from any reward in the VIAZ campaign as a whole.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pask777 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

Welcome to the VIAZ BitcoinTalk ANN Thread. Please feel free to ask any questions. Do note that the bounty mentioned is on the Bounty0x platform, users may not participate here on bitcointalk or reserve spots. This thread is strictly for project discussion.

Jo_chiqui

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:13:16 AM

Heard/read good things about TEZOS blockchain, how will that work in your favor though? will it make it easier for users as oppose to some other blockchain?
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:18:47 AM

How is VIAZ different from other lending platform/projects that are already out in the market? Also would like to know more about the use case/s of your token.
pask777 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:48:09 PM

How is VIAZ different from other lending platform/projects that are already out in the market? Also would like to know more about the use case/s of your token.

The utility of VIAZ is to provide a decentralized funding platform, connecting its users and acting as a conduit between the cryptosphere and fiat currency.

- Borrow fiat by collateralizing crypto
    - Lend fiat at higher rate of interest
    - Customize your loans
    - No middleman required
    - No credit check
    - Risk-free funding
    -Fully collateralized and title
      owned loans.

Promudy

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:32:18 AM

Bounty0x always hosting bounty for top notch project. Viaz is a project with utility. Well funded project with competent team
Exactly my thought. I just joined the telegram group and a lot of questions have been answered on this token. I'll still have to study the whitepaper a bit more. There should be a future in here for me.
Promudy

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:34:44 AM

The utility of VIAZ is to provide a decentralized funding platform, connecting its users and acting as a conduit between the cryptosphere and fiat currency.

- Customize your loans
    - No middleman required
    - No credit check
    - Risk-free funding
      owned loans.

This implies there will be an integration of centralised and decentralised platform I suppose? At least there will be no middleman as opposed to what we are use in the banking sectors.
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 03:30:32 AM

VIAZ looks like a promising crypto-based lending platform that seeks to proffer remedies to problems faced by the current lending platforms will have. 
I like the concept but I am yet to see the spark that sets it out of the others.  Is there any unique features that makes it a better lending platform?  What will ensure that Viaz stands out from the pack of lending platforms we have already? Is the team capable of pulling this off?  And why build on Tensor?  There is a lot of better blockchains that this could have been integrated on.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Dami15

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:06:05 AM

VIAZ looks like a promising crypto-based lending platform that seeks to proffer remedies to problems faced by the current lending platforms will have. 
I like the concept but I am yet to see the spark that sets it out of the others.  Is there any unique features that makes it a better lending platform?  What will ensure that Viaz stands out from the pack of lending platforms we have already? Is the team capable of pulling this off?  And why build on Tensor?  There is a lot of better blockchains that this could have been integrated on.
This is exactly what I'm waiting to find out later in the day. There should be a texos blockchain today in Korea. I need to understand why they stand a chance to be a better blockchain than other existing blockchains
suzzypane

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:15:28 AM

A lot of lending platforms have been phased out for a while now. I need to take a critical look at the whitepaper to know if this is one of the projects to invest in in 2019. So we can take a walk with it.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:16:04 AM

when will you launch the viaz platform? how much revenue from the sale of your tokens at the moment, has the minimum target been reached?
Insufficient

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:26:03 PM

- Customize your loans
    - No middleman required
    - No credit check
    - Risk-free funding
      owned loans.

The idea of using crypto as collateral to me is great, this offers a great deal for every crypto lover/supporter to not opt to sell and just get a loan so we can get back our crypto once we got the loan paid. So far the idea behind this project is enticing.
Insufficient

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:37:55 PM

As I looked into your roadmap, I see that the concept started 4 or more years ago. Some would think that you have a slow paced however I think a well-thought project really needs time to develop. I really hope you keep up with your roadmap in the future. At what phase are you now with ICO? or are you having an ICO?
pask777 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:19:53 AM

We will be adding new bounties to our program within the next 24 hours!

Please stay tuned for roadmap and whitepaper update!

VIAZ prototype is now live: https://medium.com/@ViazOfficial/prototype-launch-1dfbbafb29c0

Promudy

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:10:39 PM

Tezos  is a newly designed smart  contract  language  –  Michelson.  This  is  a  strongly typed bytecode  language  with  a very  strict  set  of  operations.  This  forces  extremely  safe  Michelson smart  contracts,  and  could  have  prevented  many  of  the  issues  that  occurred  with  other  smart contracts  (e.g.  the  DAO).  On  top  of  this,  smart  contracts  can  also  be  formally  verified,  allowing developers  to  provide  a mathematical  proof  of  the  outputs  and  changes  a  smart  contract  can make.
Promudy

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:13:26 PM

I think trying out a new type of blockchain is nice and I'm almost certain this will do well long term based on the features of tezos. It is indeed true that we have seen a lot of blockchain projects but this is bringing a feature different from what we've been seeing all along.
Insufficient

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:23:41 AM

We will be adding new bounties to our program within the next 24 hours!

Please stay tuned for roadmap and whitepaper update!

VIAZ prototype is now live: https://medium.com/@ViazOfficial/prototype-launch-1dfbbafb29c0

Are the roadmap and whitepaper already available? I would love to read it and perhaps get more details about what we can expect with the project
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:49:49 AM

This is kinda an ambitious project and i am liking it. 5% bounty is way too high though imho. Lot's of free tokens coming and with the bear market going on, there could be lack of buy support.
Corey031

Activity: 648

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:31:48 AM

VIAZ has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for VIAZ and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2TtlDcu
Dami15

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:32:04 PM

This is kinda an ambitious project and i am liking it. 5% bounty is way too high though imho. Lot's of free tokens coming and with the bear market going on, there could be lack of buy support.

I think the essence of bounty is for promotion of a project. It is way easier to for a project to hit the ground running with bounty participants doing the advertisements for them. 5% is not too high if you ask me though because there is a lot more a project needs to be visible in the cryptospace
Jo_chiqui

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 07:35:45 AM

The debit card sure looks cool, just wondering how is it going to be issued to users all around the world? Are you going to have an office to most countries?
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:32:24 PM

I think the essence of bounty is for promotion of a project. It is way easier to for a project to hit the ground running with bounty participants doing the advertisements for them. 5% is not too high if you ask me though because there is a lot more a project needs to be visible in the cryptospace

Then we just disagree, 5% of the tokens is going to be hell of a sell pressure. You can do marketing without giving up the tokens of your project, you can give up the % of collected eth for example. And just by graphics, what made me take a second look of this was the sexy logo. That markets itself if done right.
Insufficient

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:20:54 AM

The debit card sure looks cool, just wondering how is it going to be issued to users all around the world? Are you going to have an office to most countries?

Offices in almost every crypto friendly country is great but is not necessary. Those debit cards can be shipped and this is more cost efficient in my opinion. They just have to look for a trust worthy courier or better have a code to activate the card once received.
ViazOfficial

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:14:04 AM

All information is available on our website viaz.io and this thread has clickable links to whitepaper etc

If you guys have any questions let me know

ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:07:06 AM

We will have the debit cards shipped. First we will finalize a fiat partner then we will move towards debit cards
rizzy

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:46:31 PM

Hello, Will it be necessary to KYC procedure in order to sign up for your platform or will it be possible to remain anonymous?

ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:28:06 AM

@laissaoui: well, investment in solid project is always good. Learn to weed out the scams. This market has only one way to go and thats up

@santputra: Staking and Baking, Profit share, Debit cards, Automated reminders, Decentralized P2P funding platform, Key retrieval and Financial blockchain. More details on this will be provided in the new whitepaper update will keep you posted.

@rizzy: KYC is important its a must.

@harikesh101: No I don't think so this space is better unregulated but we need quality people in this space first i.e business people. We will tackle each problem one at a time as it comes

@asimaslam: Thanks buddy really appreciate it.

@squall73: Teztalk that will be held in silicon valley on 23rd March by Tim Draper.
exsexs

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:21:00 AM

What will happen if you do not reach 100% of your sales target? Would you still be running the project?
exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:53:27 AM

Hola. A project on Tezos? Never seen that before. Is viaz the first ever project to use Tezos as blockchain?

I don't think so. I already know a few which has been successfully launched on tezos a while back
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:47:20 AM

@harikesh101: We dont have any pre-ico. Our ico starts on March 30th

@exsexs: Our stop cap is 5 million lets say we get to 4 million we as a team will see if its possible to get the project going with that money. If we can we will start but if we cannot then we will refund the money. Also so far no project has been lauched on tezos.

@manoac: Here are a couple links to the interviews that were conducted

CEO: https://blog.bounty0x.io/podcast-50-peer-to-peer-funding-platform-built-on-tezos-13d1b72c6f07

CEO Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJTljOOwOZQ&feature=youtu.be&t=13073

CTO Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJTljOOwOZQ&feature=youtu.be&t=14222

CMO ICOHolder Interview: https://icoholder.com/en/viaz-26924

COO Interview: https://www.cryptonewsz.com/an-exclusive-interview-with-coo-of-viaz-first-major-dapp-on-tezos/8917/

Hope that's enough for now Smiley

@sepriadi: Please see the above and we have a article section on our website you can refer to that

@xydyll: We are the first major dapp on tezos with a working MVP. But there are others out there now
exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:06:20 AM

Also, where can i find the social profile of the team members?

I think the link is very clearly given along with their profile information. Do have a look
exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:36:31 AM

Hi, can you tell me how do you decide on the number of tokens?

Look for this information on the website. There must be something in the buy tokens section
exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:02:00 PM

Hello! Where is located your head-quarter?

the site states that "VIAZ is located at Cayman Islands"
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:42:29 PM

Cabinet bounty? You will have a huge number of bots on the platform. Probably one of the worst advertisements you can take. By itself, the project has the right to success, but tezos are not the best choice imho.
exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:43:32 PM

Hi, can you tell me how do you decide on the number of tokens?

Look for this information on the website. There must be something in the buy tokens section

i could not find this information. Maybe someone from the admin will answer this query

https://imgur.com/58LYkaj
exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:10:37 PM

Cabinet bounty? You will have a huge number of bots on the platform. Probably one of the worst advertisements you can take. By itself, the project has the right to success, but tezos are not the best choice imho.

Why are you so negative about bounty ? This looks like a good option of advertising, covering a large number of people
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:57:49 PM

@squall73: Thats something that we cannot predict or guarantee

@exsexs: Thanks for your help

@RoastPotatoes: Our plan is to start with real estate backed loans for monetization. We want to start with stable coins like tezos, to begin with instead of implementing all of them. We are learning from the previous P2P platforms and improving on their mistakes. We currently don't have any channel like that follow us on twitter and other media's for information.

exsexs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:43:23 PM

@squall73: Thats something that we cannot predict or guarantee

@exsexs: Thanks for your help

@RoastPotatoes: Our plan is to start with real estate backed loans for monetization. We want to start with stable coins like tezos, to begin with instead of implementing all of them. We are learning from the previous P2P platforms and improving on their mistakes. We currently don't have any channel like that follow us on twitter and other media's for information.

Do you have Github page?

https://github.com/viazofficial
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:00:50 AM

I don't think I have seen a tezos-based project yet, I am sure tezos will be more popular, can it be the next Ethereum? VIAZ also looks good, I will follow this one.

1881 - 193∞
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:02:38 AM

- Customize your loans
    - No middleman required
    - No credit check
    - Risk-free funding
      owned loans.

And tell whether documents-such as the identity card are required?Is there an insurance Fund for force majeure.?
Let me explain,for example, that I want to participate as a partner in lending-what guarantees can there be in case of insolvency of clients?
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:36:50 AM

@akx1971: Yes you get a share of the profits. Also, we will have airdrops and you will get discounts by using VIAZ tokens.

@cryptobaro: Yes we are the first major DAPP. It very well can be the next Ethereum and on its track to be better. Thanks alot let me know if you have questions and dont forget to join our telegram to join the discussions. https://t.me/ViazOfficialAnnouncements

@Vazan25: Whenever someone borrowers money he will put his crypto as collateral. We will also be starting with real estate backed loans so the lender is safe. On top of that borrowers will have the option to put in credit scores, pay stubs etc to get better rates and terms on loans by the lender. Hope that answers that question.

@ipnl: They will be burnt.

@mezisto: Learning from the previous P2P platforms mistakes and going about it in a different approach with less volatility coins and real estate backed loans.   
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:38:41 AM

What is the major advantage of using the Tezos platform? And how can you prove that this project has real estate backing?
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:54:13 AM

@Twinkledoe: Tezos is built on OCaml, a functional programming language used for other financial based projects, Tezos implements a delegated proof of stake consensus method, Tezos is also looking to implement a self-amending ledger, allowing XTZ holders to vote on improvements and changes to the blockchain source-code, reducing the risks of a fork, Tezos has also designed a new smart contract language – Michelson. This is a strongly typed bytecode language with a very strict set of operations. This forces extremely safe Michelson smart contracts and could have prevented many of the issues that occurred with other smart contracts (e.g. the DAO). On top of this, smart contracts can also be formally verified, allowing developers to provide a mathematical proof of the outputs and changes a smart contract can make. On top of that recently 1B USD worth of real estate will be tokenized on Tezos more info in this article:

https://prn.to/2GV41CW

Not the project (VIAZ Platform) but we will start with real estate development projects so lenders get into projects that a real estate backed.
exsexs

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:53:03 PM

When will i get the tokens earned during bounty?

If i’m not wrong, they’ll be distributed in a month after the end of the ICO
exsexs

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:33:36 PM

Do you know about any minimum investments on their tokens?

Just minimum $100 USD
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:18:50 PM

Hi, At the moment, the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not very good, does it make sense to invest in ICO now?
Everyone decides for himself. If you are not ready to lose all your money - do not invest. Investing in cryptocurrency is a very high risk, you need to understand this.
exsexs

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:18:24 PM

Cool!. The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project.
Do you have bounty campaign and when will end?

https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/viaz
ur7hdl

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:35:09 PM

Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down. But I see your professional work. I will take a look more closer to your project
ur7hdl

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:42:58 PM

Hi, At the moment, the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not very good, does it make sense to invest in ICO now?
Everyone decides for himself. If you are not ready to lose all your money - do not invest. Investing in cryptocurrency is a very high risk, you need to understand this.

I fully agree that today the market is falling, tomorrow it is soaring up. It's a kind of lottery
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 10:19:02 PM

WOw! Glad to see a new project based Tezos. Sure that it have a future.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:55:26 AM

what is the minimum amount of investment if I want to pay with bitcoins?
It will be 100$ equivalent to the BTC price at that time 
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:41:21 AM

Do you plan to make a deposit in fiat currencies for VISA / MasterCard?
Yes we do once we are currently in the process of finalizing our FIAT banking partner. This is definitely in the future plans
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:58:19 AM

@ViazOfficial

What is the deal with the signature bounty campaign on Bounty0x.io as they are saying that the campaign is over and the campaign description says (Dec 17, 2018 - Feb 28, 2019) ?
The problem is that I cant submit the Google Doc with the links to my posts for the entire campaign. Here is the link: https://beta.bounty0x.io/bounties/1245924
Can I share it in here or what is the best thing to do? Thanks!

LAZAROS1974

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:58:44 AM

Yes we do once we are currently in the process of finalizing our FIAT banking partner. This is definitely in the future plans

This is great news, but it would be great if Coingate or some similar service were added so that we can pay with any currency. For example: XRP, EOS
exsexs

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:02:07 AM

This is great news, but it would be great if Coingate or some similar service were added so that we can pay with any currency. For example: XRP, EOS

As far as I know, this method of payment ICO is not accepted, only in a particular currency, and not through the services
exsexs

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:29:13 AM

Plans from developers VIAZ big. However, there are no successful applications or projects based on the platform yet. But for some reason he it is still in the top

Tezos is promising in its technology, smart contracts, as an analogue of ether, for example. The fact that this project is on this platform and makes the project unique
exsexs

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:13:41 AM

Honestly, after reading, I did not understand who this coin is designed for, what is its advantage. Is there a white paper in Russian?

https://viaz.io/documents/Viaz-Whitepaper_ru.pdf
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:13:55 AM

Despite the fact that the project is very nicely it's not solution for all Cryptomarket, but hopefully the development will continue to improve and hopefully the program that you will make will soon be launched
The prototype is launched. You can check it out at https://app.viaz.io Let me know if you have any other questions.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:26:38 AM

a serious project! to become an investor, what is the minimum number of tokens to be purchased and before what period?
$100 is the minimum there is no max and tokens can be purchased between 30th March till 30th September. Depending on the time you can get between 20% to 5%.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:55:04 AM

Your project looks really nice and exciting. Dev can you explain the benefits of token holders?
Staking and Baking, Profit share, Debit cards, Automated reminders, Decentralized P2P funding platform, Key retrieval and Financial blockchain. More details on this will be provided in the new whitepaper update will keep you posted.
exsexs

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:28:17 AM

I have tried more than three times to download the whitepaper but it kept failing, is the download link broken or what?

https://viaz.io/documents/Viaz-Whitepaper_en.pdf

Try clearing your cache and cookies or changing your browser
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:27:26 PM

The project really can become a very convenient platform for working with digital currency and Fiat money in the future . Project team well done .
exsexs

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:35:53 PM

I cann't open viaz.io Website, is it maintenance?

you check the internet again, i still go to normal
exsexs

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:52:54 AM

Hi,dev, I want to know if there is a signature campaign, I think this a good way to make an announcement on this forum.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:46:37 AM

Im also interested in new and advanced projects like VIAZ, i am sure it will go a long way in revolutionizing the blockchain technology.
Thanks really appreciate the kind words
SidoRs

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:46:28 AM

Been looking through this ICO again and got one question: are you planning any listings on exchanges?
Took a quick glance at the website but couldn't find anything in that regard

Exchangers are published only after the ICO
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:52:33 AM

There is a huge number of projects, this project is worthy of your attention. Very interesting idea and a strong team. How do you protect investors?

Protect investors from what? It is your task to protect yourself by choosing projects that have a sustainable concept.
SidoRs

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:09:26 PM

There is a huge number of projects, this project is worthy of your attention. Very interesting idea and a strong team. How do you protect investors?

Protect investors from what? It is your task to protect yourself by choosing projects that have a sustainable concept.

for example, from token theft or personal information leakage
exsexs

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:48:22 PM

Why do you have whitepaper only in English? Will the Russian version be available soon?

why only English? Who prevents use in Russian languages? Just watch the language on the site and the documents will be available in Russian
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:51:52 PM

We are going to have 3rd party custodian to handle all of that to make it secure.
exsexs

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:16:32 PM

It would be good to add a VIAZ coin to the international exchange HitBTC, it would be a great option, but this requires about 40 bitcoins  Undecided

I think it's a very large sum for a young coin! But it will definitely have a great impact on trading
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:51:11 PM

It would be good to add a VIAZ coin to the international exchange HitBTC, it would be a great option, but this requires about 40 bitcoins

I think it's a very large sum for a young coin! But it will definitely have a great impact on trading

If we take into account that the coin is added to the exchanges after the ICO, then for promising projects this is not such a large amount. Well, or you just need a serious investor

I can consider 40BTCs as a large sum of money already.
A developer can do a lot from this amount.
If I am the dev, I will not use this for listing purposes.
Instead, I will devote it to fast track the development of the platform.
Without progress in your project, how can you make your coin valuable in the market?
Better see a tangible output rather than pure talk.
exsexs

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:27:18 PM

It would be good to add a VIAZ coin to the international exchange HitBTC, it would be a great option, but this requires about 40 bitcoins

If we take into account that the coin is added to the exchanges after the ICO, then for promising projects this is not such a large amount. Well, or you just need a serious investor

Without progress in your project, how can you make your coin valuable in the market?

I fully agree that the development of the platform should come first. Add to the exchange will be when the platform is ready and the coin is the more popular
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:23:18 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2019, 06:44:06 AM by futureofeth

During preICO will I be able to purchase tokens through bank or credit card? If not, are you going to add these types of payments ?
Is KYC needed in order to join the sale?

KYC is one of the things we need to qualify before purchasing the coin, but one thing i want to confirm when is the exact dates for the crowd sales to follow their channels in order to get updated information from the company. One thing i want to ask did they mentioned anything about whether they are going to accept the credit card for purchases?
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:03:30 AM

Why do you have whitepaper only in English? Will the Russian version be available soon?
This is the Russian whitepaper. https://viaz.io/documents/Viaz-Whitepaper_RU.pdf

We will be updating it in the coming days. Let me know what you think about it
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:32:31 AM

I fully agree that the development of the platform should come first. Add to the exchange will be when the platform is ready and the coin is the more popular

The usual mistake of many projects. Unless, they have no intentions of building their platform.
Most of them rush to be listed in very expensive exchanges and later on, no one want to buy their coin anymore.
If their coin has value to start with, a medium exchange is more than sufficient to address the trading side.
They can always go to a more sophisticated one if they have already proven their use in crypto.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:48:52 AM

The usual mistake of many projects. Unless, they have no intentions of building their platform.
Most of them rush to be listed in very expensive exchanges and later on, no one want to buy their coin anymore.
If their coin has value to start with, a medium exchange is more than sufficient to address the trading side.
They can always go to a more sophisticated one if they have already proven their use in crypto.

Your absolutely right we will put that money towards monetization of the platform. We will have a fiat partner soon and then moving forward want to get an insurance company on board too.
exsexs

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:14:52 AM

here someone wrote about the demo version, it would be nice to see how the described scheme works. but things like demo versions do for of ICO, who knows?

Theoretically, the demo platform is released, often not before the ICO, of course. some, if I'm not mistaken, launched their alpha version before the start
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:32:08 AM

here someone wrote about the demo version, it would be nice to see how the described scheme works. but things like demo versions do for of ICO, who knows?

Theoretically, the demo platform is released, often not before the ICO, of course. some, if I'm not mistaken, launched their alpha version before the start
Failed to find is the demo, which is a pity. Wait
This is our prototype https://app.viaz.io/

This is the link to the demo video that shows you how to access alphanet tezzies to put as collateral : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryjbELtTDYw

Let me know if you have any questions 
exsexs

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:55:13 AM

why so long will go ICO? What is the reason? ( 30 mar 2019 - 30 sep 2019 ). Tell me, please. I think, a lot of people want to know this

Now it is very difficult to assemble a hard caps, the problem is not in the project or in bad marketing, the overall negative situation in the market is doing its job.
exsexs

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:29:35 AM

I have trouble opening the White Paper. The link works, but the document itself does not open. Maybe someone has the same problems?

Everything works fine for me and opens correctly. Check your browser. Perhaps you need to clean the cache or cookies.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:58:32 PM

The project is already under development?, ultimately, when the token starts to enter the market-is it independent of bitcoin? - he's an independent unit?
We have a working prototype this is the link https://app.viaz.io/

VIAZ is made on the tezos blockchain. We will be looking in the future to add bitcoin to be used as collateral but as of now its just tezos that we support.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:25:16 AM

Good day!
Tell me, what really will control the amount of funds raised? After all, you can write anything on your website
This is the problem that there is a large number of scams. The money was collected, and then say nothing

Yes, long ago we need to introduce some regulation topics. It is clear that the easy money will be less, but the real projects will be inspired more confidence for investment
It is necessary to completely change the principles of the ICO. This scheme has shown its non-viability. 99% of scams is unacceptable for investors. We need something new-ICO 2.0 Cool
exsexs

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:26:46 AM

Good day!
Tell me, what really will control the amount of funds raised? After all, you can write anything on your website
This is the problem that there is a large number of scams. The money was collected, and then say nothing

Yes, long ago we need to introduce some regulation topics. It is clear that the easy money will be less, but the real projects will be inspired more confidence for investment

Only no one needs such deal. If to put on outsourcing development and rolling out of code that they stupidly can copy and go prove that it is your ingenious project and concept. Everywhere where there is no full control over the development there is a chance to get the money and lose your idea
ViazOfficial

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:14:37 PM

Good day!

Only no one needs such deal. If to put on outsourcing development and rolling out of code that they stupidly can copy and go prove that it is your ingenious project and concept. Everywhere where there is no full control over the development there is a chance to get the money and lose your idea
Our funds raised will be held with a third party custodian for the security of the investors. As well as our tokens are locked for a year. Once this news is finalized will let you guys know. Our ICO is 2.0 we will take all the right steps to ensure that VIAZ becomes successful
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:34:52 PM

That is interesting idea - to build platform om Tezos. I first time see that.
burningheart

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:48:00 AM

I think this is just in case to write. Recently, there are a lot of fakes of a wide variety. Write with fake accounts of administrators, create sites almost like a blueprint. In short I advise everyone to check a hundred times before you make the payment and be on our guard. And hunters freebie is something a lot of divorced
ur7hdl

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:52:17 AM

Guys do not be stupid, do not miss the opportunity to buy tokens at such a low price, because all sensible people who understand the crypt at least a little understand that in a couple of years the coin will be very expensive
I'm actually just an observer, and I'm interested in all the ICO projects, but I really like VIAZ. the price is ridiculous, the idea is great, there are no competitors at least, there is really a huge potential for growth.. but here I will hold at least six months, to merge when entering the exchange such tokens at once is very stupid
othell_rogue

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:36:10 PM

it will be very interesting to look at the output of the token on the exchange and the launch of the main network of this project and I think that to buy a token on the exchange will be very much
I support when the token will be released on the exchange, and even more so if it will be the top exchanges, token  buy then not only those who did not have time to buy the token or were afraid to buy it on the ICO, but also those who invested and bought tokens. Personally, for me it will be a confirmation of a successful and promising project and in any case I will buy additional tokens for all the free money.

It is very interesting that VIAZ choose to launch their token over the Tezos platform, they are not the first but this shows that they choose the new more advance tech over Ethereum. Good approach in my opinion!

Noruka

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:28:59 PM

But that is your own responsibility to prevent hackers from stealing your tokens. How should the tea protect investors from theft?
SidoRs

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:19:23 PM

But that is your own responsibility to prevent hackers from stealing your tokens. How should the tea protect investors from theft?

How can an investor protect their data, for example, from DDos attacks ?
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:19:49 PM

The impressive result of the team, well done, really working guys.
Advertising will give its and the result was not long in coming. I hope everyone will count correctly and no problems will arise

here on the bounty of a penny dedicated - 5% of the charges, and the man a lot. Think bounty hunters will not are happy
That equals to USD 4,890,000. That money in tokens is set aside for bounty/marketing. We don't want to give away too much to cause a big dump once we launch.
Noruka

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:00:20 PM

How can an investor protect their data, for example, from DDos attacks ?

What kind of answer do you expect from them if you ask how they are going to protect you from token theft? They will just answer that they use state of the art security.
exsexs

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:45:25 AM

I think that the project is interesting, but after the ICO you need to walk for a very long time, until the coins shoot! But the bounty better merge immediately after listing on the pump, and invest in another project, well, or for re-purchase.

Yes, all projects are long-term if you want to see X5+ ,and in the short term because of the abundance of any coins maximum X3 and then only those projects that are really interesting to society. I think this is 1 of those projects
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:59:50 AM

competition is growing and more and more projects are being launched on the tezos blockchain. but if you compared with the communities for example eth or tronor eos the chance of success is lower here.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:40:20 PM

The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what will then ensure the growth of the token price?
And what value will it have for the holder in the future?
We have talked about this in our Whitepaper. We recently updated our roadmap that should outline the value of holding tokens.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:44:09 PM

company is already registered as a legal entity? And if it is registered in which country?
Currently we are registered in the cayman islands 
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:47:44 PM

I went to read about the new platform, but did not understand. I here do not understand what is the project, why , who and why need. And why they (developers) need the money

We have an explainer video on the site that will help you understand what the platform is all about. We need the money to continue to grow the platform as you can clearly see in our roadmap. To achieve all these things we need the funds.
exsexs

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:55:18 AM

competition is growing and more and more projects are being launched on the tezos blockchain. but if you compared with the communities for example eth or tronor eos the chance of success is lower here.

What kind of theory is that? That such a can happen, that negatively affect..?! It was your idea, or you were told..?!  If demand increases, the price is unlikely to fall
burningheart

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:27:10 AM

Interestingly, with these projects, it is more expedient to immediately buy on ICO or buy later and wait for overclocking as on ether?

In my opinion the beginning and during the week I'll have to see the movement. Hurry is not worth it exactly
That's right - there is no upper limit, if in the first couple of days will throw a hundred million dollars, the project from the start will be very difficult. Maybe the drawdown below the ICO will be after the start of trading

Naturally, you should not even get into the ICO that collects more than 100M easier to stay with the ether and the profit from the growth of the ether will be much better than from the growth of the token itself. Do not think that something epic out
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:21:58 PM

Interestingly, with these projects, it is more expedient to immediately buy on ICO or buy later and wait for overclocking as on ether?

In my opinion the beginning and during the week I'll have to see the movement. Hurry is not worth it exactly
That's right - there is no upper limit, if in the first couple of days will throw a hundred million dollars, the project from the start will be very difficult. Maybe the drawdown below the ICO will be after the start of trading

This is not only possible but will be. Anyone on the market sees new projects lose 90% of the price in the first few weeks. Only finance can show profit X10 and more in such fall market  Cool
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:13:18 AM

We have updated our whitepaper version 1.3 released on our website.
Things that we updated:
1.) Why VIAZ?
2.) ICO Details
3.) Utilization of funds pie chart
4.) Updated Roadmap

Link to whitepaper: https://viaz.io/documents/Viaz-Whitepaper_EN.pdf

If you have any other questions let us know.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:20:19 PM

The question is, how long will the ico viaz last 4 months? or will it be released in at least 4 months? the project, which is very interesting, but for the long-term ones
The ICO will last for 6 months. Tokens will be distributed one month after the ICO ends. Yes it is definitely a long term project.
Noruka

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:35:35 PM

The question is, how long will the ico viaz last 4 months? or will it be released in at least 4 months? the project, which is very interesting, but for the long-term ones
The ICO will last for 6 months. Tokens will be distributed one month after the ICO ends. Yes it is definitely a long term project.

If the ICO lasts for 6 months, I don't think a lot of people will consider contributing early as their funds are not accessible anymore and subject to volatility.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:31:18 AM

If the ICO lasts for 6 months, I don't think a lot of people will consider contributing early as their funds are not accessible anymore and subject to volatility.
True that we will see what works best and make changes accordingly. Right now our focus is the fiat banking partner.
burningheart

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:32:47 PM

The idea is great, but there are doubts about the project team. Although in Telegram group the project more popular. Therefore, I think that the ICO will be successful
exsexs

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:37:13 PM

The idea is great, but there are doubts about the project team. Although in Telegram group the project more popular. Therefore, I think that the ICO will be successful

And what doubts do you have about the project team? What are you confused about?
ur7hdl

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:54:23 PM

Well, the project team is like, take the same 0xproject. At the helm of some of the young guys that look like ordinary students, but nevertheless, virtually no promotion has collected $ 24 million. Sometimes they invest not only in the team, but also in the idea
burningheart

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:07:30 PM

Well, the project team is like, take the same 0xproject. At the helm of some of the young guys that look like ordinary students, but nevertheless, virtually no promotion has collected $ 24 million. Sometimes they invest not only in the team, but also in the idea
The organizers of the project now have only an idea. In fact, they offer to sponsor their attempt to develop a new payment system
exsexs

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:00:57 AM

The organizers of the project now have only an idea. In fact, they offer to sponsor their attempt to develop a new payment system

I do not agree with you in my opinion the platform looks decent and worthy of investment which asks. There are projects that look great and then do not collect anything
Noruka

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:43:24 AM

True that we will see what works best and make changes accordingly. Right now our focus is the fiat banking partner.

Ok that's good. As for the duration of the ICO, you could guarantee a rate for BTC and ETH contributions, but that could put you at risk if the market drops further. Anyway, just speaking from my experience that I refrain from investing when my funds are tied up for half a year or so.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:17:18 PM

Ok that's good. As for the duration of the ICO, you could guarantee a rate for BTC and ETH contributions, but that could put you at risk if the market drops further. Anyway, just speaking from my experience that I refrain from investing when my funds are tied up for half a year or so.
That's a valid point we will look into it and see what can be done so that the funds are not locked for half a year.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:47:09 PM

“Part 1: Our CTO’s vision of how VIAZ can increase your ROI” by VIAZ https://link.medium.com/gsU4zN6B5U

This will be an interesting read let me know what you guys think.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:54:04 PM

Our CTO’s vision of how VIAZ can increase your ROI: Part 2

https://link.medium.com/uYmcTudUaV

Let me know what you guys think  Smiley
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:32:38 PM

Our CEO’s Message to the world

https://link.medium.com/3iqaGbfufV

ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:05:43 AM

Attention VIAZ community

In response to the latest market conditions, we’re very excited to announce the launch of our first IEO at the end of April.

Learn more: https://link.medium.com/Tc2g8fSfhV
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:33:45 PM

Why was VIAZ bulit on the TEZOS blockchain?

Learn more: https://link.medium.com/FxKmVtHCsV
ViazOfficial

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:03:05 PM

Attention VIAZ community

Our team is very excited to announce some truly great news

Learn More: https://link.medium.com/Dcjd6BSAFV
ViazOfficial

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:27:30 AM

https://twitter.com/ArthurB/status/1115420002142892032
ViazOfficial

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:06:32 AM

What is the general consensus on @tezos? $XTZ

Vote here: https://twitter.com/cryptobuffsaur/status/1115720838936920064
ViazOfficial

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:40:59 PM

Recent talk / Q&A at the #Tezos Boston Meetup

https://twitter.com/ArthurB/status/1116938223878660096
othell_rogue

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:51:26 AM

Thanks for the continuous updates on VIAZ project!
Please keep up the good work and keep us posted even if there is low activity in here. Your efforts will be appreciated!

ViazOfficial

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:22:26 AM

Please keep up the good work and keep us posted even if there is low activity in here. Your efforts will be appreciated!

Really appreciate the positive feedback. We sure will Smiley
othell_rogue

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:13:17 AM

Really appreciate the positive feedback. We sure will Smiley

Good to hear this!
I am sorry as I don't have any merit points left to give you at least few points in appreciation for your work and help you become Jr.Member, but I am sure there are some community members who can merit you for your efforts.
Peace!

ViazOfficial

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:35:55 PM

would really appreciate that if thats an option
ViazOfficial

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:36:50 PM

Why VIAZ? (Staking and Baking)

https://link.medium.com/ENzFOvC9ZV
ViazOfficial

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:23:33 PM

Why does blockchain matter?

A good read

https://twitter.com/TezosCommunity/status/1121162300184940549
ViazOfficial

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:09:59 AM

Why VIAZ? (Debit Cards)

Learn more: https://link.medium.com/Ku4Yh6IrnW
ViazOfficial

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:58:56 AM

IEO Exchange Announcement

We’re very excited to announce our IEO partnership with P2PB2B exchange!

Our much-anticipated IEO launch is set to start on May 21, 2019.

Learn More: https://link.medium.com/hLOFw1cyqW
ViazOfficial

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:23:40 PM

A funny tweet about a typo we made

https://twitter.com/TezosBakingBad/status/1125881191129911303
ViazOfficial

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:58:21 AM

Initial Exchange Offering Postponed on P2PB2B

Learn More: https://link.medium.com/VSYqF2uiEW
ViazOfficial

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:49:36 AM

Have a listen to our CTO's interview on Tezonomics if you haven't already. Were he discusses the future of VIAZ.

https://soundcloud.com/tezonomics/ep3-viaz-featuring-stephen-andrews
ViazOfficial

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:17:31 PM

Why VIAZ? (Automated Reminders)

https://link.medium.com/sj2pJ2fMQW
ViazOfficial

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:41:01 AM

Why VIAZ?(Decentralized P2P Funding Platform)

https://link.medium.com/GvIFMYkkUW
ViazOfficial

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:22:48 AM

After nearly three months of voting by token holders, the Tezos blockchain will undertake a series of backwards-incompatible changes to the network on Wednesday.

https://twitter.com/coindesk/status/1133443400982814721
ViazOfficial

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:04:47 PM

Why VIAZ? (Key Retrieval)

https://link.medium.com/VcK42HXu2W
ViazOfficial

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:42:57 AM

Why VIAZ? (Financial Blockchain)

https://link.medium.com/SRdRyxUHeX
ViazOfficial

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:00:36 AM

Tezos welcomes PwC blockchain expert Roman Schnider to The Tezos Foundation as CFO and Head of Operations!

https://twitter.com/TezosFoundation/status/1138437948775571456
ViazOfficial

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:14:11 AM

Potential design for a simple, and evolvable, on-chain treasury. Tezos

https://link.medium.com/Iva7gUOQtX 
ViazOfficial

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:52:53 AM

VIAZ Decentralized Application (dApp) Layers

Learn More: https://link.medium.com/kSGgwNaqBX
ViazOfficial

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:54:27 AM

$ 1,000,000.00 Giveaway

https://link.medium.com/xI06oS1etX
ViazOfficial

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:05:24 AM

James with Dr. Edward deBono and Justine Gasper

Learn More: https://link.medium.com/gaGUT2EMNX
ViazOfficial

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:46:41 PM

Hello everyone we just got featured in @coinswitch as one of the top 10 Upcoming Cryptocurrency ICOs With Greatest Potential In 2019

Learn More: https://coinswitch.co/news/10-upcoming-cryptocurrency-icos-with-greatest-potential-in-2019
ViazOfficial

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:42:31 AM

Initial Exchange Offering: 7th August 2019 on P2PB2B Exchange

Learn More: https://link.medium.com/QQxN0HX65X
ViazOfficial

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:31:27 PM

BE THE BANK  - VIAZ

Learn More: https://link.medium.com/15bGwKyj2X
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:29:51 PM

Your Signatur Bounty are closed or over?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ViazOfficial

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:50:09 PM

How to Benefit From Viaz

Learn More: https://link.medium.com/93Fyc4S4gY
ViazOfficial

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:17:43 PM

Tokens on Tezos

https://medium.com/@officialtezbox/tokens-on-tezos-3a95c890ef55
ViazOfficial

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:32:59 PM

Your Signatur Bounty are closed or over?

Its closed. Thanks for the interest
ViazOfficial

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:26:23 PM

Interview with our Advisor: Steve Austin

Learn More: https://link.medium.com/QDWWR4RSAY
ViazOfficial

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:36:40 AM

http://www.cryptomorrow.com/2019/08/01/list-of-upcoming-ieos-2/
ViazOfficial

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:38:32 AM

Cryptocurrencies, the brainchild of Satoshi Nakamoto?

Learn More: https://link.medium.com/r9sFE5pFKY
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:35:17 AM

Hello VIAZ official.

When will be the bounty rewards released to the participants? After the IEO or else?

Thanks!

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 04:55:12 PM

Hello VIAZ official.

When will be the bounty rewards released to the participants? After the IEO or else?

Thanks!

There is no information about this. The good news, there is no lock up for bounty participants https://t.me/ViazOfficialAnnouncements/14984.
I really appreciate about their decision related their supporters. Session II coming soon.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████