Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIAZ - First major decentralized peer to peer funding platform on Tezos  (Read 44440 times)
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:21:58 PM

Interestingly, with these projects, it is more expedient to immediately buy on ICO or buy later and wait for overclocking as on ether?

In my opinion the beginning and during the week I'll have to see the movement. Hurry is not worth it exactly
That's right - there is no upper limit, if in the first couple of days will throw a hundred million dollars, the project from the start will be very difficult. Maybe the drawdown below the ICO will be after the start of trading

This is not only possible but will be. Anyone on the market sees new projects lose 90% of the price in the first few weeks. Only finance can show profit X10 and more in such fall market  Cool
ViazOfficial

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:13:18 AM

We have updated our whitepaper version 1.3 released on our website.
Things that we updated:
1.) Why VIAZ?
2.) ICO Details
3.) Utilization of funds pie chart
4.) Updated Roadmap

Link to whitepaper: https://viaz.io/documents/Viaz-Whitepaper_EN.pdf

If you have any other questions let us know.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:20:19 PM

The question is, how long will the ico viaz last 4 months? or will it be released in at least 4 months? the project, which is very interesting, but for the long-term ones
The ICO will last for 6 months. Tokens will be distributed one month after the ICO ends. Yes it is definitely a long term project.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:35:35 PM

The question is, how long will the ico viaz last 4 months? or will it be released in at least 4 months? the project, which is very interesting, but for the long-term ones
The ICO will last for 6 months. Tokens will be distributed one month after the ICO ends. Yes it is definitely a long term project.

If the ICO lasts for 6 months, I don't think a lot of people will consider contributing early as their funds are not accessible anymore and subject to volatility.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:31:18 AM

If the ICO lasts for 6 months, I don't think a lot of people will consider contributing early as their funds are not accessible anymore and subject to volatility.
True that we will see what works best and make changes accordingly. Right now our focus is the fiat banking partner.
burningheart

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:32:47 PM

The idea is great, but there are doubts about the project team. Although in Telegram group the project more popular. Therefore, I think that the ICO will be successful
exsexs

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:37:13 PM

The idea is great, but there are doubts about the project team. Although in Telegram group the project more popular. Therefore, I think that the ICO will be successful

And what doubts do you have about the project team? What are you confused about?
ur7hdl

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:54:23 PM

Well, the project team is like, take the same 0xproject. At the helm of some of the young guys that look like ordinary students, but nevertheless, virtually no promotion has collected $ 24 million. Sometimes they invest not only in the team, but also in the idea
burningheart

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:07:30 PM

Well, the project team is like, take the same 0xproject. At the helm of some of the young guys that look like ordinary students, but nevertheless, virtually no promotion has collected $ 24 million. Sometimes they invest not only in the team, but also in the idea
The organizers of the project now have only an idea. In fact, they offer to sponsor their attempt to develop a new payment system
exsexs

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:00:57 AM

The organizers of the project now have only an idea. In fact, they offer to sponsor their attempt to develop a new payment system

I do not agree with you in my opinion the platform looks decent and worthy of investment which asks. There are projects that look great and then do not collect anything
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:43:24 AM

True that we will see what works best and make changes accordingly. Right now our focus is the fiat banking partner.

Ok that's good. As for the duration of the ICO, you could guarantee a rate for BTC and ETH contributions, but that could put you at risk if the market drops further. Anyway, just speaking from my experience that I refrain from investing when my funds are tied up for half a year or so.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:17:18 PM

Ok that's good. As for the duration of the ICO, you could guarantee a rate for BTC and ETH contributions, but that could put you at risk if the market drops further. Anyway, just speaking from my experience that I refrain from investing when my funds are tied up for half a year or so.
That's a valid point we will look into it and see what can be done so that the funds are not locked for half a year.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:47:09 PM

“Part 1: Our CTO’s vision of how VIAZ can increase your ROI” by VIAZ https://link.medium.com/gsU4zN6B5U

This will be an interesting read let me know what you guys think.
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:54:04 PM

Our CTO’s vision of how VIAZ can increase your ROI: Part 2

https://link.medium.com/uYmcTudUaV

Let me know what you guys think  Smiley
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:32:38 PM

Our CEO’s Message to the world

https://link.medium.com/3iqaGbfufV

ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:05:43 AM

Attention VIAZ community

In response to the latest market conditions, we’re very excited to announce the launch of our first IEO at the end of April.

Learn more: https://link.medium.com/Tc2g8fSfhV
ViazOfficial

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:33:45 PM

Why was VIAZ bulit on the TEZOS blockchain?

Learn more: https://link.medium.com/FxKmVtHCsV
ViazOfficial

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:03:05 PM

Attention VIAZ community

Our team is very excited to announce some truly great news

Learn More: https://link.medium.com/Dcjd6BSAFV
ViazOfficial