Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:07:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A little hope and questions for 2019.  (Read 823 times)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

I see market conditions becoming more stable and experiencing a slight increase at the end of December, and hopefully this will continue until 2019.
What do you think?
What is the next prediction about the market at the beginning of next year?

I believe this is what Richard Wyckoff referred to as an "automatic rally":

AR—automatic rally, which occurs because intense selling pressure has greatly diminished. A wave of buying easily pushes prices up; this is further fueled by short covering. The high of this rally will help define the upper boundary of an accumulation [trading range].

I think we are near the end of the bear market, and the current rally will form the top of the "accumulation trading range." That's the base that forms before the next bull market can emerge. We'll probably dip below the December lows eventually and will fluctuate between that bottom and $6,000 for many months.

jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:25:04 PM

5 crypto predictions for 2019:

1. Institutional money will be the catalyst
2. BTC's upside capped
3. XRP becomes the new bitcoin - the fuck?
4. only added value cryptos will do well
5. Blockchains implementations accelerate

Source

#3 prediction must have something to do with this - Visa Will Purchase Ripple’s Partner Earhport

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

My prediction is that it will continue to trade sideways hovering around $4000 until we get closer to the bakkt release date. When it is 100% confirmed we can expect a nice pump back up to the former stable levels around $6500

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

My prediction is that it will continue to trade sideways hovering around $4000 until we get closer to the bakkt release date. When it is 100% confirmed we can expect a nice pump back up to the former stable levels around $6500

I don't think there is much to pump here, even when Bakkt is allowed to launch. It's just a matter of logical thinking that it takes time for them to build up and gain more use, which could be a process taking years. Sure, there might be a small pump, but if it isn't backed by anything, it will come down just as easily.

People shouldn't underestimate the $6000 level. What was once a strong support range, is now a brick wall we have to break through, and it won't be easy at all, and it might take several attempts. We're not only dealing with people who bought at current levels and look to cash out at such levels, but those who missed out on selling at $6000 will probably still do so when it gets back up there.

Be happy with the price, that's the most important tip, because it can always go lower.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

People shouldn't underestimate the $6000 level. What was once a strong support range, is now a brick wall we have to break through, and it won't be easy at all, and it might take several attempts.

100% agree with this. if we get up to $5500-$6000, it's a pretty easy sell. so many people bought that range for so long; of course people will jump at the chance to break even or get out with slight losses.

even if the bottom is in, there will be a harsh drop from those levels.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

People shouldn't underestimate the $6000 level. What was once a strong support range, is now a brick wall we have to break through, and it won't be easy at all, and it might take several attempts.

100% agree with this. if we get up to $5500-$6000, it's a pretty easy sell. so many people bought that range for so long; of course people will jump at the chance to break even or get out with slight losses.

even if the bottom is in, there will be a harsh drop from those levels.
With the current state of the market I'm still very hopeful and positive that it can potentially get back on track in 2019. I think this dip is a market reset ready to skyrocket next year. This has been a normal trend and market was able to certainly recover at the course of time. Don't panic, trust, and believe that price fluctuation is part of market growth and in generating profit.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:19:45 AM

I expect a boring 2019 in which we go sideways and stay at a low price. Smart money will keep accumulating for the entire year before we go $100,000 on the next fractal cycle of bitcoin boom and  busts as usual. Too many noobs that don't deserve to hold bitcoin still on board.

Fundamentals are king and this could change at any moment tho, if Bakkt is a success on release we could start going up quickly as they have to buy bitcoins to settle contracts.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:28:27 AM

I have a great feeling that it will continue to grow till next year. We will just have to hold our hopes while waiting and see while the bull market is coming. We don't don't need to hurry for it to come because i have a feeling that everything is yet to set to the right time no matter what we do. The year 2019 is a great year that most investors will start to show.
You really have a lot of feelings about it, after all that we can only hope that happens. However, as much as good expectations, as much as the opposite comes. Now there is only a little increase, but at least the market price has improved slightly and some of altcoin is green again.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

I see market conditions becoming more stable and experiencing a slight increase at the end of December, and hopefully this will continue until 2019.
What do you think?

No, I don't think that we are seeing the conditions as becoming stable. This is just the whales manipulating and setting a bull trap to suckered everyone again.

Not really sure. Maybe we can see a few bumps here and there, but it will be very difficult to even touch the $5k barrier. It will take months and loads of money to break into the $5k-$6K again. We may be trading sideways for the rest of the year.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:16:45 AM

I expect a boring 2019 in which we go sideways and stay at a low price. Smart money will keep accumulating for the entire year before we go $100,000 on the next fractal cycle of bitcoin boom and  busts as usual.

Fundamentals are king and this could change at any moment tho, if Bakkt is a success on release we could start going up quickly as they have to buy bitcoins to settle contracts.
Sideways movements are much better than a falling down market. I believe in your eyes what we have had in 2015 must be seeming like sideways but I am not seeing that so. But in my opinion, that is the initial phase of another bullrun. Yes, we did not have any big rally in 2015 but considering the same thing to happen in 2019 I believe prices may trade around $10k which must be still a very good prices for many people here including myself. (in 2015 bitcoin had showed 40% to 50% recovery of then ATH).

I'm hoping for them to be successful but I recently read they are still struggling to finalize the license things. Let's hope for the better things in 2019 except that we do not have do anything to do as of now.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

Normally every investors have some prediction so bakkt is conduct some contest in recently so too many peoples are predicted some value, But all the prediction is just a normal routine value. I don't believe these kind of future possibilities because most are expecting the huge pump but reality it is impossible to success in future. I hope after legalisation only market will stable so keep watching the market is good prediction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

It looks like the crypto market will rise in 2019, and from market movements at the end of the year it can be a sign that the market will have new hopes in the coming year.

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

What do you think?
There's a lot of circumstances hanging right now which affects to the complete trend whether we are now in recovery moving up or just a bounce from the bottom and still having the biggest reasons of dumping is the regulations in crypto that might be a cause to dump again or pump. From this year 2018 and on past Q1 that is not good in a start of the bear market i see that we may seen it again and for my very own analysis we haven't reach the bottom yet i am not confident that we've bounce from here and we will go up increasing on this range high so i expect a hit from the hard support areas to test it before going to a full blown recovery.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

What do you think?
2019 for me is definitely the right time for bitcoin to bloom again but probably not to much like the previous ATH record, 'cause it's very difficult now to achieve again due to some factors that always interrupt and manipulate the price suddenly.  But for sure in my view on this upcoming new year bitcoin will give us an opportunity again to regain our losses and to obtain more profits  .
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

I think 2019 will bring hope to crypto, and the market can recover and cryptocurrency will increase in value, and for bitcoin it will reach 10k.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

What do you think?
I think we still experiencing a bear market in the start of the year 2019 but at the middle of that year I feel that bull run will start for us and I think it will good year for us next year.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:50:18 PM

I expect a boring 2019 in which we go sideways and stay at a low price. Smart money will keep accumulating for the entire year before we go $100,000 on the next fractal cycle of bitcoin boom and  busts as usual. Too many noobs that don't deserve to hold bitcoin still on board.

You really think we're only going to $100,000 next time? Now that we've had a yearlong correction (which will probably extend another year like you say) I think we can set our sights higher. The 2017 bubble topped 16x above the 2013 bubble. I figure it should be closer to 10-12x or higher next time around if we continue on a logarithmic growth path. If we're looking at an S-curve path, it could be much, much higher than that......unpredictably so.

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

You really think we're only going to $100,000 next time? Now that we've had a yearlong correction (which will probably extend another year like you say) I think we can set our sights higher. The 2017 bubble topped 16x above the 2013 bubble. I figure it should be closer to 10-12x or higher next time around if we continue on a logarithmic growth path. If we're looking at an S-curve path, it could be much, much higher than that......unpredictably so.

The rise from the MtGox 2013 all time high of $1300 from $20,000 of last christmas was an increase of around 1435%.

If history has to repeat itself, it would be way more than $100,000 since $20,000 to $100,000 is a %400 increase, so it would be pretty conservative. Once $100,000 is crossed massive FOMO will kick in. So we would need specifically a price of $317,000 to repeat the same % increase.

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4510

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:43:41 AM

Techincal analysis isn't perfect

There's an understatement.  Cool
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:06:27 AM

We always hope for a better crypto market, and of course, there are many who want more positivity. The market movement of each coin is different so that the movement is in accordance with the development team in its creation. Crypto trips every year will be different and learning about market movements in 2013 gives us an idea to be able to receive it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: