Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Will Happen Now for ETH?  (Read 19311 times)
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

yeah i think ethereum will be back in the 2nd position, The blockchain of Ethereum (ETH) is one of the most useful in the blockchain space, and i till now im always trust with ethereum its most favorite altcoins, I hope of ethereum to return to number 2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?
ETH never dropped under $100 today, instead it price increased by 5,31%.
and with ETH hard fork to make the transition from Proof of Work (PoW) to Proof of Stake (PoS) there will be change in the market, either it's for good or bad thing.
let's just wait and see is ETH gonna take the 2nd place and become the king of altcoin again or being swalowed by the current.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

according to what I see, it looks like ethereum has come out of its lowest point. currently the price of ethereum is $136 and that is good enough for now. if bitcoin moves, I'm sure ethereum will definitely follow it. if this happens, it is not impossible ethereum can return to the second position.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

according to what I see, it looks like ethereum has come out of its lowest point. currently the price of ethereum is $136 and that is good enough for now. if bitcoin moves, I'm sure ethereum will definitely follow it. if this happens, it is not impossible ethereum can return to the second position.

you're right, ethereum has started to improve. I'm sure that soon ETH will return to second place in CMC. hopefully at the beginning of the year ethereum prices can reach $ 200 or more.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:55:53 PM

I am a very warm feel that made Buterin. I believe that the price of Ethereum will rise all the new year holidays. But of course, this growth is not eternal. Immediately after the update, the rate will fall again. One way or another, but the coin will live long.

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

ETH will return to number two if vitalic butterin holds ETH again. he knows more about the structure and concept of ETH. but I am sure that ETH in the future will replace BTC. even the ETH platform will have good popularity in the future. ETH only requires more time to make a good process.

Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

Ethereum is going down and it is what I see at the moment. I think it is temporary and soon situation is gonna change. Do you think I am right?

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

I was actually surprised to see Ethereum now, because unexpectedly the price of ethereum increased very well. In my opinion what happened in the future is certainly very positive. This is a good start for ethereum to increase further in the future.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

in my opinion, until now no one has been able to know for sure the development of any crypto currency going forward hopes of course the crypto currency going forward will experience a fairly rapid increase or development
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

I think Ethereum will return its second place when growth begins on the market. There is a lot of good news by ethereum.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
kidbounty

Activity: 1064

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

ethereum will definitely take over second place again. I'm sure that, because now ETH is starting to go green and this is sure to continue until the price of ethereum returns to $400

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
babykika2027

Activity: 715

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

eth will take its position again, I don't think it will be long, many people still like eth, only this year good fortune has not been on the side of crypto, just wait for 2019 eth will increase
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

If the constantinople fork comes, the price might rise again. I am assuming that at the moment, but i am not sure if it really comes to that. In any case, i think ethereum has the potential to increase prices.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:37:06 PM

At the moment, I doubt that Ethereum will go into a bullish trend , I see that it is likely to fall and will look for a new bottom in the near future

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

Read the first post but did not understand where TS took the price of Ethereum? Forum users pointed out this problem several times. I also can not understand what is the fundamental difference between the second and third position. Can someone explain this to me?

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

I am sure that in the end ethereum will be able to reclaim rank 2 but it is not easy, ethereum needs time that will be long enough to return to the highest price because before bitcoin recovered, it would be difficult for ethereum to recover because bitcoin had a big impact on ethereum and even the market.
we are waiting for Ethereum's action in the future because ethereum has a strong rival, NEO, so ethereum will do something so that its dominance continues as the biggest smart contract and of course it will make the price better

Ed_Westwick99

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

It will go down one more time before going to 250 USD
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

I know that, ETH has gone down to the price of $80 a few weeks ago, and when that price was a great opportunity to put up a buy, I don't know how many people bought ETH at that time and sold it now. There is no convincing that ETH prices will recover or at least reach ATH last year depending on the overall market conditions.

It's useless, if ETH developers update their systems to a better line and are liked by many investors until they are interested in buying and the price goes up dramatically again if in 2019 the bearish market still tuck the cryptocurrency market. The increase in bitcoin prices is different from the increase that occurred in altcoin which did not have a big effect on the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

I think the clearest path right now to success is to increase the price or decrease the difficulty enough to bring back the miners.

Considering they are moving to staking that would eleminate miners but at least until that time we need difficulty to decrease a lot quickly or miners will just sell their eth and move on. For staking purposes there would be a lot more people holding eth in order to make more eth like interest but if the price keeps going low it would make no sense to keep holding it.

For example, dash had a 1.5 million dollar worth of masternode, no matter how much it gave to the masternode holders in the end it worths quarter of that (not even) so its really difficult to keep investors there. Ethereum needs to understand just because they are moving to staking doesn't mean the buyers will suddenly increase and people will stop selling.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

I think in the future Eth will cost good money, last week there was a market correction, but now everything is again in a drawdown. It is difficult to give accurate predictions when everything is so unstable and it remains to believe in the best.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: