Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Will Happen Now for ETH?  (Read 19314 times)
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

With the upgrade Ethereum isn't finished. The increase is seen from $ 100 to $ 135. And I believe Ethereum will continue to grow and will occupy the second position to accompany Bitcoin. Although it is difficult to predict.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

I believed in ETH all time, and I believe it will be number 2 also it price will reach more than 500$ - thats my prognose
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

I believe ethereum will return to exceed $ 150 at the beginning of the year. We'll see what will happen in 2019. I am sure ethereum will give a surprise in the coming year.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

I think that the upcoming hardfork ETH will push the price and start the rally of bulls.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

But what do you think ETH is ready to take back number 2 again?

Definitely yes i sure on that' ethereum will gain again
And i still believe even if their price is in the lower position eth is still stand their place as number 2
Wait end of this bearish market year we will facing again a new hope not only for eth is for the crypto market

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

Though i can't really say what spiked the drop in the price of ethereum but one thing i have strong conviction is that ethereum will take back it's number 2 position, reason being that after bitcoin, it is the next most used if i am not mistaken. It's acceptance is high.

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

Yes, my friend, I believe that ethereum will soon return its 2nd place. It is only necessary to wait for the release of the ethereum network update from the vitalin buterin. Plus, there will be a fork soon. I think that it will also affect the price.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

there is good news about ethereum, that there will be a hardfork for ethereum which is usually hardfork will have a positive effect on the price and volume of coins, so I feel that ethereum will recover soon and will return to its peak again
I see this is a way to anticipate the fall of ethereum and also to keep EOS and XRP from seizing their glory

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

Ethereum still has the appeal of several crypto investors and rightfully so. It remains one of the most used cryptocurrency giving it a lot of security and liquidity needed for trading. Irrespective of the fact that this bear has affected and hit the Ethereum currency really hard, it will still rebound and rise again. For now, I see the situation where a lot of investors are secretly and quietly picking up ether at these cheap prices and holding for maximum gains. There is no single doubt that Ethereum will rise again. Its just a matter of time.
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

Ethereum is now one of the most discussed coins, as the upcoming update promises people to give what they lacked before, namely the fast speed of transactions and simultaneously reducing the cost of transactions. I think that in Ethereum now it is worth investing in the long term and waiting for at least six months.

ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

With the development upgrades in January Ethereum will bounce back and recover faster than the other coins. It has lost a lot from it`s market share and 2019 should be bright for ETH.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:50:07 PM

Let's hope January fork will be start impulse for upcoming uptrend. To be honest there is no real competitor which can replace whole ecosystem of eth. Price is secondary what i am looking for is value that bring the positive outlook to second biggest cryptocurrency.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

Ethereum has just dropped under $100. And last week we watched what is coming back for Ethereum. It tried to reach $150. For now, it does not succeed.

its was depend on the market demand. but I've seen ETH price significantly raised, and I was thought February 2019 is the best time to seeing the market green again.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:05:39 PM

Many investors are already waiting for the hardfork of ETH and maybe in the first week of January the price of ETH will start to pump since they want to receive some token from this fork. When market recover, ETH can regain its top position and stay on that level for good. I believe on the future of this coin and I will continue to hold.
den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

ETH is about to welcome the upgrade and many people hope ETH will make a breakthrough. 2-digit ETH return is possible, but it needs a long time ahead. Perhaps ETH will achieve double digits by the end of 2019.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:50:52 AM

We need time, Ethereum needs time and the whole market needs time to recover. It is hard to predict, but I always wanted the return of them, especially the ETH.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:56:43 AM

it does not matter if ethereum is on a list on place 2 or 3. above all, it is important that it is developed further and more and more people use it to pay. only that can save the price of ethereum in the future.
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:45:23 AM

Previously, Ethereum was once No. 2. Then it could be number 2 again. Or it may die and replace number 2 is another coin.

harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:33:40 AM

With the recent fundamental analysis of the situation, based on my view, there's a possibility of ETH to gain the rank 2 again in the market. Well, XRP now is quite stable and ETH is now gaining its momentum to pave its way up again.

Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:57:43 AM

I am sure that ETH will rise again and be ready to return to the second position, we can see the movements that occur at this time. doesn't ETH have started to show its power to try to break the price of up to $ 150usd. And I think that is very likely to happen early in 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: