Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Polaris Bios Editor 3 PRO – PBE 3 Pro Performance Timings  (Read 737 times)
igotek (OP)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 01:11:13 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 01:23:30 PM by igotek

https://mining-bios.eu/product/polaris-bios-editor-3-pro-pbe-3-pro-performance-timings/

70 USD yerine 40 USD ödeyerek satın alabilirisiniz.
Sadece 1 adet lisans var. Sitedeki email adresini değiştirerek sizin email adresinizi yazacağım.
Lisans tamamen sizin olacak.

Hediye: 5 USD değerinde modifiye edilmiş rom: https://mining-bios.eu/product/mining-bios-sapphire-nitro-rx-470-4gb-elpida-hynix-performance-timings/

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:00:52 AM

Hocam bu tam olarak ne işe yarıyor? % kaçlık bir artış sağlıyor biraz detay verirmisiniz hiç kaynak bulamadım.
igotek (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 08:58:58 PM

Cryptonight ve ethash algoritmalarında kazım yaparken ekran kartının daha verimli şekilde kullanılmasını sağlar ve elektrik tüketimini düşürür. Bendeki tüm kartları bu program ile modladığım için artık ihtiyacım kalmadı.

forbidden

Activity: 1532
Merit: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:43:03 AM

Bu programı ben yazmış olsam bu başlıktan sonra negatif trustu basardım sana, 3 kuruşun peşine düşmek böyle bişi olsa gerek
igotek (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 09:35:12 AM

Bu programı ben yazmış olsam bu başlıktan sonra negatif trustu basardım sana, 3 kuruşun peşine düşmek böyle bişi olsa gerek

Program 3 ayrı bilgisayarda lisans aktif edebilmeye olanak sağlıyor. Ben şimdiye kadar tek bir bilgisayarda kullandım.
3 ayrı bilgisayarda kurup daha sonra bu bilgisayarlara erişimi kaybedersen lisans resetlemeye olanak sağlıyor.
Yeni program çıktığında yenisini de ömür boyu bedava vermeyi garanti ediyor ki ben satın aldığımda v2.2 idi. v3 çıktığında ücretsiz upgrade hakkı oldu. Reselling için de herhangi bir kısıtlaması yoktur. Hatta bu program için lisans alıp da rom editleyip satanlara dahi karışmıyor. Yani programı yazan yeteri kadar kolaylık sağlamış durumda.

Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 03:07:15 PM
Merited by forbidden (5)

So first of all I don't speak Turkish and Google Translate is not helping very much, but as long as I understand correctly, you want to sell 1 of 3 of your license activations, right?
Well, it is not really forbidden, but if you want sell PBE you can use our affiliate system https://mining-bios.eu/2018/08/10/affiliate-program-for-mining-bios/
I don't have any problem with sharing your license with your friends, actually it is one of the reason you get 3 activations. I tolerate these sells, but I don't recommend to anybody buy it like this!

In this case, you will buy license that already have 3 activations with no new activation left! So it won't work for you!

I've checked your license it has 2x activation on PBE 2 and 1 activation on PBE 3, to address some different language problems, PBE 3 use different way of activation so it even if you already activated PBE 2 on one PC you again need to activate PBE 3 there so it takes 2 activations out of 3. I've reset many licenses due to this.

BTW Mining-bios.eu celebrate 1 year anniversary so everybody can buy PBE 3 PRO with 20% discount! There also will be new update soon for RX590 and new memory type. Every update is free, so even guys who bought year ago PBE 2.0 will be able to use the upcoming version!

ANNIVERSARY20 - 20% discount code

https://mining-bios.eu/

You can buy PBE 3 PRO with license and all 3 activation for just 44 USD instead of license with 0 activations for 40 USD this guy offers.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
igotek (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 12:39:27 AM

I bought the license and i use only one in my personal computer. I also didnt share my license with anyone. I will not use it anymore. So i want to sell it. I will not sell one of 3 license. I think bad google translate Smiley I will give my account completely. I mean I use only one license of 3 in my personal usage. There are 3 license activation and it can be reseted. I also dont advise license sharing.

gecenintenhasi

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:45:44 AM

amına koduğum şizofren, niye adamın lisansını satıyorsun. adam o kadar işinin arasında türkçe foruma gelip milleti uyarıyor sana bulaşmasınlar diye.  bizim forumun adını lekeliyorsun,  bizim forumu ölücü diye bilecek tüm yabancılar.
KriptoGuruTR

Activity: 564
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:46:26 AM

Adam üşenmemiş lan vay be Cheesy
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:39:46 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 08:55:15 PM by Mattthev

I bought the license and i use only one in my personal computer. I also didnt share my license with anyone. I will not use it anymore. So i want to sell it. I will not sell one of 3 license. I think bad google translate Smiley I will give my account completely. I mean I use only one license of 3 in my personal usage. There are 3 license activation and it can be reseted. I also dont advise license sharing.
You can sell account whatever you want, but only the bios will work... The buyer will be able to download PBE, but never actually activate it with the license key.
I've checked it, it seems you used PBE 2 on 1 PC and 2 different user accounts, that actually counts as 2 activations... then you activate PBE 3 and as I described before PBE 3 needs new activations due to changes so that's the 3 activation.
Here is screen of your activations dates

BTW sorry guys for being here in your community forum. Google's Turkish translates are terrible so I don't understand you much. I just didn't want someone get not working license. There are already enough guys trying to use my name and even web design to sell alike PBE and bios. I don't have problem with reselling the license, but at least for appropriate price... This guy probably just misunderstood the activation part, but it makes from his license not working one...
My apology once again, if it won't be needed, I won't reply here anymore.

Take care guys!

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
gecenintenhasi

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:38:39 AM

You can sell account whatever you want, but only the bios will work... The buyer will be able to download PBE, but never actually activate it with the license key.
I've checked it, it seems you used PBE 2 on 1 PC and 2 different user accounts, that actually counts as 2 activations... then you activate PBE 3 and as I described before PBE 3 needs new activations due to changes so that's the 3 activation.
https://i.imgur.com/m8b2Lvs.png

BTW sorry guys for being here in your community forum. Google's Turkish translates are terrible so I don't understand you much. I just didn't want someone get not working license. There are already enough guys trying to use my name and even web design to sell alike PBE and bios. I don't have problem with reselling the license, but at least for appropriate price... This guy probably just misunderstood the activation part, but it makes from his license not working one...

Take care guys!

thank you matthew,  you can add this link his trust,  you can give red, or natural. Because he is opening 3-4 topic every week. 

PS:   (Recep Tayyip Erdogan the greatest leader of all time...)
Heardalis

Activity: 453
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:14:38 AM

Take care guys!

thank you matthew,  you can add this link his trust,  you can give red, or natural. Because he is opening 3-4 topic every week. 

PS:   (Recep Tayyip Erdogan the greatest leader of all time...)

İgotek 3 kişiyle birleşip de zamanında bu yazılımı alabilirdi ama o alıp kullandıktan sonra satma gereği duymuş ama

o küfürler yakışmamış
Adamın haftada 3-4 topik açması yasak mı ?
Bence İgotek bu forumda aramızda en çok bilgi paylaşan arkadaşlardan biri. Zarardan çok faydası olan biri. Bir çoğumuz k buna bende dahil o kadar bilgi paylaşmamışısındır.

"P.S. Birde Tayyib Erdoğan" olayı nedir yaw ?

Nerde o övünerek şahlandırdığınız Türk Milliyetçiliği ? Elin yabancısına bir Türkü mü şikayet ediyorsun ?  " Türkün Türkten başka dostu yoktur " diye bağrırsınız ama bir yabancıya da 2. dakikada satmayı iyi bilirsiniz.

Mattthev lalesinin kim olduğunu biliyormusun sen ? Kendisi bu forumda başkalarının bedavaya verdiği emeklerini sitesinde parayla satan biri . Hatta sitesinde Monero miner kuran ilk kişidir bu forumda. Millete " bilgi paylaşıyorum gelin siteme " diye reklam yapıp sitesine giren kişiler otomatik olarak cpu ları o sitede kaldığı sürece gizlice monero kazdı ve sizin elektriğinizi çaldı!

P.S. Duble Yolla yalama devam Cheesy

Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:17:30 PM

I know, but I won't do that, he actually didn't do anything forbidden. It is not very ethical tho.

Mattthev lalesinin kim olduğunu biliyormusun sen ? Kendisi bu forumda başkalarının bedavaya verdiği emeklerini sitesinde parayla satan biri . Hatta sitesinde Monero miner kuran ilk kişidir bu forumda. Millete " bilgi paylaşıyorum gelin siteme " diye reklam yapıp sitesine giren kişiler otomatik olarak cpu ları o sitede kaldığı sürece gizlice monero kazdı ve sizin elektriğinizi çaldı!
I can easily spot that this is about me, but I can't understand it well Cheesy If it's something important for me, could it somebody translate it to english, please? Cheesy Thx.

KriptoGuruTR

Activity: 564
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:59:52 PM

He talks about tulips and global warming...
Heardalis

Activity: 453
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:09:25 PM

I know, but I won't do that, he actually didn't do anything forbidden. It is not very ethical tho.

I can easily spot that this is about me, but I can't understand it well Cheesy If it's something important for me, could it somebody translate it to english, please? Cheesy Thx.

Just tell them the truth about u mate Cheesy

I told the boys here that you collected all timing from the forums and then sold them. You have also created a monero miner on your website and used your Cpu Power to your favor without the permission of the visitors.
But of course it is not right what İgotek wanted to do. He just had to buy your PBE with 3 people.
otto_diesel

Activity: 1078
Merit: 696

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:44:15 PM

thank you matthew,  you can add this link his trust,  you can give red, or natural. Because he is opening 3-4 topic every week. 

he is telling about some scams and fraud etc.   Mattthev lalesi means Mattthev the Tulip, its a turkish swearing
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 05:52:48 PM

Just tell them the truth about u mate Cheesy

I told the boys here that you collected all timing from the forums and then sold them. You have also created a monero miner on your website and used your Cpu Power to your favor without the permission of the visitors.
But of course it is not right what İgotek wanted to do. He just had to buy your PBE with 3 people.
What truth?
You mean this site? http://indeedminers.czechian.net/timings.html
There is clearly stated: Viewing this page you agree with using your CPU for POW computing.
And it is not working after last Monero fork anyway. All the timings are free there and there is even note under them, that I didn't create them "Note: These are not my timing straps. All of these are free to use."
Only other pages where I use CPU javascript miner are 2 free faucets and the reason is obvious. And just like the first page, the miner is not working after last Monero fork.

Actually many of my timings leaked to the public. There is nothing I can do about it. I bought some timings and then sold them, but it was like 2 years ago... since then I've created most of the timings by myself and some of them I developed with a help from other miners. I also test my timings with many other miners and give them for free, you can just read the whole bios mod thread and see yourself.

he is telling about some scams and fraud etc.   Mattthev lalesi means Mattthev the Tulip, its a turkish swearing
Thx for clarifying Wink

igotek (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 04:31:01 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 04:46:12 AM by igotek

Desteğin için teşekkürler Timur Smiley @Heardalis
Her zaman içinboş insanlar olmuştur ve olacaktır. Üzüldüğüm taraf senle benle aynı havayı soluyup boşuna oksijen tüketiyorlar.

He talks about tulips and global warming...

Bu cevap çok hoşuma gitti Smiley

Küfür eden kişinin mesajlarından anladığım kadarıyla "PS:" şeklinde başlayan mesaj yazarak birilerinin g.t.nün kılı olmakla övünüyor. Tabi ki bu tarz kişileri görmezden geliyorum. Konuşmayı dahi beceremeyen gerikafalı zihniyetteki kişilere laf anlatmaya çalışırsam dışarıdan bakan kişilerin iki salağın konuşmaya çalıştığını düşüneceğini hissediyorum. Buraya yazmak istemediğim ancak annene sorabileceğin küfürleri sessizce iletiyorum. Konu saçma sapan gereksiz yerlere gittiği için de konuyu kilitliyorum.

Additional information
Build: Windows binary (.exe)
Max Activations: 3 (you can use it on max 3 different machines, license can be reset)
OS: Windows 10 is recommended (Windows 7 and 8 should be fine too), activation might not work on other OS

I can use PBEv2.0 or PBEv3.0 up to 3 computer. I can request license reset at anytime. Then I will have 3 free activation again. But the old 3 activation will be disable. And new updates are free. There is no any restriction about reselling the license. This is your rules, not mine. Nobody trust you if you broke your rules.  I can resell my license code at anyprice whatever I want. 5$ or 100$ The important thing is I give a real license code, not fake or scam selling.

I bought modded bios . Then I realised it is not for my GPU although your web site says it is for my GPU. I didnt want my money back ! I also bought PBEv2.0 and I activated the license on my computer. PBEv2.0 requires the license activaiton again if i reinstall the Windows. That's the second activation. And the first activation is gone Smiley When I see PBEv3.0 is on the web, I downloaded it and activated it. And i dont use it anymore. Your modded PBE software is usefull for dummies. But I know how to edit bios of GPUS (almost all the models) professionally now. So i dont need PBE anymore. I also reinstall the Windows and PBE needs to be activated. There is no active PBE in use with my license code. You can find my reselling post in English if you check your topic about bios modding instead of browsing in turkish capture of the forum Smiley I already wrote detailed information there. I think you will understand you are wrong !!!!! And the topic will be locked. You can send pm if you have any problem.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: