Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is going to clean the garbage littered all over?  (Read 9585 times)
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

Of course the moderator has the authority to carry out garbage cleaning. Indeed, currently the altcoin zone is filled with shitcoin. I hope the moderator will check zones like this.

This thread has decreased my view about the reputation of Ethereum so far, I realized how garbage projects are created through smart contract of Ethereum. I hope soon, Vitalik will be responsible about it and put some filter on just legit projects.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Regulations might be good to halt the new shitcoin popping out, but it will be a difficult task since all new coin only come with whitepaper and promises, let them die naturally will be the only way for now, I already saw a lot of alt coin dumping in the bottom with no value, this situation need to become main attention, this situation had caused alot of problems, the eth value dropping, the diversify of investment and the declining popularity of crypto
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

The altcoin zone is almost becoming a dump site for shitcoin.  With just anyone being able to come up with a token on any of the blockchain makes it easy to have shitcoins littered all over the place. But the question is; who is going to clean up the mess?  Natural death or a regulation is going good to be imposed later?
When I first the title I didn't understand what the question was about Cheesy. The altcoins that we do not really use or has insanely low volume usually go away in time or at least they are not really cared for after a while, even if they exist they basically gone from the hype they once had and now living on life support. We do not need a coin to be completely wiped from face of the earth because even if 2 people still use it that means it exists but its as gone as possible.

There are thousands of coins that was created and now "gone" but they are still somehow in some exchanges or at least wallets could be downloaded but that doesn't make them really relevant. The only coins people care about is top 250 coins and even some of those coins do not get enough attention, so aside from the top 20 coins the interest drops down a whole lot.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:43:56 PM

The market will purify them and as you see the market is purifying it. The scam and shitcoin projects are dying with a volume of only a few dozen or even $ 0
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:25:14 PM

According to the portal Coinopsy in 2018 264 coins depreciated. The bearish market has played an important role in clearing the cryptocurrency market of bitcoins. I think that in the future the number of depreciating altcoins will only increase, because investors have become better versed in coins. In addition, large exchanges are launching training platforms that help beginners find promising coins and avoid fraudulent projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:29:16 PM

I think we should wait until we would face some regulations, because it cannot be that there are so much fraud projects out there and people are still investing in this shitcoins. Be advised and spend some time by researching projects guys.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:34:59 PM

Natural death as the main thing  plus regulations, regulations will not clean everything and will not prevent shit-coins from appearing but it might have some positive effects, the natural death is the way to go and the natural death depends totally on investors, as long as there is money coming then scammers and shit-coins will not stops, when things dry up they will just stop. I think investors became smarter at the moment and we are already seeing the effect on shit-ICOs, a lot fo bad ICOs did not even raise $1 which is something great and is a reflection of the learning up-trend of the investors.
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:40:08 PM

The market will purify them and as you see the market is purifying it. The scam and shitcoin projects are dying with a volume of only a few dozen or even $ 0
I have a few projects in my portfolio whose trading volume is $ 0. but I follow the projects and they do some development. I still believe
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:48:26 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 08:24:05 AM by coinplus

The altcoin zone is almost becoming a dump site for shitcoin.  With just anyone being able to come up with a token on any of the blockchain makes it easy to have shitcoins littered all over the place. But the question is; who is going to clean up the mess?  Natural death or a regulation is going good to be imposed later?
If we are expecting for natural things to happen then it will take more time and that will be no guarantee that those shitcoin will not be happening again and again. It means we must need regulation so that we will be having a cleaner environment which is more important for attracting new people into the system.

I believe those kind of garbage are more core reason why we are having such a downfall for the entire crypto markets. Yes, when there will be lots of scams are happening how we can attract new people into the crypto space. Mostly new investors are being convinced are through mouth of word by their friends and colleagues. When more people are sharing about their bitter experience with crypto environment, new investors may get panic to get into this space.
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:09:32 PM

In my opinion, most altcoins will die naturally, because for the popularity of the coin, it must develop and have a team of developers or interest from the community. As practice shows, if the coin has no value and it is not necessary, it just stop using and it dies.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:12:36 PM

I guess time will clean all the shitcoins
I hope the industry should introduces policies and rules to checkmate  all this shitcoins,this will go a long way to reduce the increase of shitcoins in the Blockchain industry.
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 08:03:28 PM

The altcoin zone is almost becoming a dump site for shitcoin.  With just anyone being able to come up with a token on any of the blockchain makes it easy to have shitcoins littered all over the place. But the question is; who is going to clean up the mess?  Natural death or a regulation is going good to be imposed later?
As long as there's willing buyers you can't blame shitcoins for existing.
Regulation might give you a final pump while destroying the fundamental value of crypto.
A person's opinion on this subject depends on whether that person is willing to SELL his/her ideas for pennies. I am personally STRONGLY against regulation.

moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:41:16 PM

I think that unnecessary altcoins just need to be removed from the market and that's it. they are absolutely useless and unnecessary

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:25:37 PM

The best way to establish order is to create general rules for conducting ICO. It is advisable to do this at the legislative level.
Now it has become very easy to start your project. Therefore, there are more and more scams. And this must be fought.

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:31:21 AM

The market for cryptocurrencies has never been lacking in investors. Some projects that have no strength have died after a period of operation. This is no way. Therefore, we need to carefully choose the good project to invest.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀