Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum set for January spike  (Read 4300 times)
xuv500 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

I am a supporter of Ethereum, because I am from most of the Ethereum altcoins, my profits are directly related to the price of Ethereum.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

I think nobody knows on when ethereum spike. Many people believe that it will spike in the beginning of year 2019 but it is not really sure and there is no direct basis about the spike. Maybe ethereum will really rise soon but we cannot really predict the exact date on it due to the unstable volume of investors on the ethereum feild.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

I have only few eth crypto holdings but will be happy if this will ve true. As it could turn this a good opprotunity to sell the eth crypto and earn. And there will be a chance also that I will going to buy some ETH if I can recieve some incentives or commission from the property to the success deal of the seller and tye buyer.

florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

Most of my holding depends on ethereum and that's why I'm a hardfan of ETH ,actually I have not single ETH in holding because of price but all my coins depends on it ,the future looks brighter for ethereum blockchain ,all the best to ETH investors

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

I support the ethereum. With the ethereum, the altcoins came out. Ethereum has long been falling. I think it will rise again in 2018. If Ethereum disappears, it ends in altcoins. He's been getting a little bit lately. I hope this will continue.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

Don't fall for any predictions. They all have the same knowledge like you do so believe in yourself and trust your instincts. Atleast then you won't have anyone to blame for the mistake.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:09:11 AM

I know this is going to happen since ETH is a gian coin. Its good for us to buy now before the price to rise again. January 2019 will become a big month of cryptomarket as this is the start of a new trend. Not just ETH but I think bitcoin is on the road way up also so you have a lot of options to invest for, don’t miss this opportunity.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:10:14 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 09:27:26 PM by Baofeng

There's a difference between a spike and a recovery. Yes, Ethereum might "spike" and even double its current price, but I don't think it will be enough to say that it will recover. Remember we are still in the bearish trend, and we all know that after a fork, usually the price spike, but I doubt it will be sustainable in the long run unless the spike coincidence with a bull run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

That news about the Constantinople hard fork is definitely can be considered as a catalyst which will help ETHEREUM gain some attraction and we may see some abnormal spikes as the date approaches closer. But be sure to take profits this time because if overall market sentiment does not improve then that would be run of ethereum may be short-lived.
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

I am a supporter of Ethereum, because I am from most of the Ethereum altcoins, my profits are directly related to the price of Ethereum.

That's true because the currency you choose is Ethereum. That you keep believing me that it will certainly happen, because the 2.0 ETH update is happening, will soon come and change their face value to a better price in the near future  Roll Eyes

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

I definitely hope that ethereum meets all of our expectations because to be honest, we ethereum die hard supporters have been waiting a long time for the price change, the positive impact in the last few days has been great

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

The Ethereum team has been preparing for updates on its network for a very long time. If you look at the roadmap, you will see that a lot has not been done so far. But even despite such a slow process of improvement, Ethereum is ahead of its competitors.
I hope they will release an update in mid-January, this is a very necessary update that will help the Ethereum network to increase its presence in the world!
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:14:10 AM

I visited the etherscan and saw the announcement about the constantinople hard fork, they estimated that the hard fork would occur on 15 or 16 January. We all hope that this update can trigger a revival for ethereum and erc20.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

Indeed, Ethereum is a very high-quality product, and this update will make it even better, I’ve been waiting for this update release for a long time.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/
The only reason why they think the price of ethereum will gonna spike next because of its new upgrade which maybe have positive or negative result. All of us are waiting for the comeback of ethereum and  somewhere in 2019 the price of ethereum will back at the price of $1000.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

I hope that happens and I always support Ethereum, and for the next January Ethereum will hold a hard drive and hopefully Ethereum returns to its path as before and the price becomes the second coin after Bitcoin
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

i hope it will be good news for ethereum, because many ico use platform ETH.
and also many trader use ETH platform for trading, because can make fast profit.
Goldleader

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:31:14 PM

Ah optimistic view from OP .. well we will find out in couple of days soon
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

I think that etherum January spike is a little bit exaggerated