Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1  (Read 24202 times)
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:53:32 AM

In my opinion everything will happen automatically. No need for any registration. And do not try to succumb to the persuasion of various scammers and transfer your private key to either place. Surely there will be some attempts of scams.
By the way certainly will be scammers who will try to lure inexperienced users of their private keys.
you need to be careful and cautious.

+1!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:59:01 AM

It all depends on what the project developers will offer to the users. if they manage to do something unique, the project will become much more popular than the original.
It will be easy to do! The original project could not win the universal love and trust of investors. So we can say that the project Waves X begins its path to fame in a clean slate.
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:15:00 AM

Whatever they say, bounty remain one of the most effective ways to promote crypto projects. Personally, I myself have invested a lot in projects because I learned about them from signatures on the forum.
And there is! In order not to talk about the fact that the bounty lost their relevance - I do not believe it. So I myself am a user and I find many projects precisely because of the signatures that forum members wear.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:51:48 AM

This is a crypto market brother ... anything can happen here and anytime ... Maybe tomorrow we will wake up and Bitcoin costs $ 50,000 and the entire market followed him to the moon!
You're right. Everything is possible in the crypto market. Every day I start my day studying the currency rates in the program of the Blockfolio and I well remember how everything began to grow dramatically in December 2017. It was some kind of madness.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:16:40 AM

This scenario is quite possible this year. I do not exclude that the growth of the market will begin with the forks Ethereum, Waves and other projects.
In order to start the market you need a strong push. Need some sort of shaking up the market. This may be a lot of options. But the amount of coins received from forks is also one of them.
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:23:26 PM

Give a link where I can find instructions on how to receive coins. Thanks
Absolutely all the information is on the project website.
Zahiemerna

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:54:23 PM

I know that this is not an official fork. But it seems to me that everything depends on what the project team proposes. And what if we take away a truly unique technical solution?
Need to wait for release from the team. What if it really will be something unique and not similar to other projects. Then this fork will create a sensation in the market.
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:20:33 PM

The technology that Waves developers have proposed at one time had a lot of innovation. But still something was missing. Maybe what Waves X developers will offer will be able to become much more popular with users?
Waves are always something a bit lacking in order to become a successful and popular project. It would seem that everything is there, but there is always something missing ... I hope that this Waves X project will be able to rectify the situation.
Zahmere

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:36:52 PM

I January will 3 fork Ethereum. I know that the exchange Binance announced the support of one of them called Constantinople. About 2 others I can't find any information.
Because the fork of Constantinople is the work of the official development team of official Ethereum. And the other two forks are third-party projects.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:14:17 PM

I know that this is not an official fork. But it seems to me that everything depends on what the project team proposes. And what if we take away a truly unique technical solution?
Need to wait for release from the team. What if it really will be something unique and not similar to other projects. Then this fork will create a sensation in the market.

Everything is possible, the chances of success of the project are very high.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:50:25 PM

I can't understand why a Waves X platform is better than Waves? What's different?
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:20:54 PM

I can't understand why a Waves X platform is better than Waves? What's different?

For example, the speed of transactions and low fees for transfers.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:39:46 PM

not an argument for the moment: speed of waves-x is unknown until now, and waves has low fees of transfer.
could you make another suggestion ?
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:50:40 PM

Yes, of course, you can always invest in new and promising projects, but you need to take into account all the risks.
Crypto investing belongs to the category of highly risky operations. Everyone knows that. Here there is a chance to make huge money and lose money.

at least if we can't reduce the risk, we will have a better portofolio my friend,,
so, make a deep research before investing absolutely needed

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:59:12 AM

AFFORDABLE:
Low flat rates on smart contract deployment, token issuance, and trading!!!
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:16:13 AM

not an argument for the moment: speed of waves-x is unknown until now, and waves has low fees of transfer.
could you make another suggestion ?

Yes, so far there have been no complaints about fees and transaction, speed but we have to look more closely at how WavesX works
My advice before, enjoy if it's free and leave if the project opens the ICO

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:36:56 AM

You just need to spread the information as much as possible that to get coins in the fork, you don’t need to give anyone any keys, you do not need to register anywhere. The coins themselves are credited to the wallet automatically.
Yesterday I read on Twitter the MEW programme about it. They wrote a this fork and wrote that coin will appear automatically in their wallet.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:40:03 AM

Yes, of course, you can always invest in new and promising projects, but you need to take into account all the risks.
Crypto investing belongs to the category of highly risky operations. Everyone knows that. Here there is a chance to make huge money and lose money.

at least if we can't reduce the risk, we will have a better portofolio my friend,,
so, make a deep research before investing absolutely needed

technically i don't think the chances of loss is that huge as exaggerated above, if you are investing on this project it is not directly going to the wavesx but you are indirectly investing on waves which is the only way to get wavesx airdrop,

if you don't hodl waves, you don't get wavesx,  if wavesx happens to be another disappointment you still have your waves and can sell at anytime, also if wavesx happens to be a success, then more lambo's for you Grin win win.
IarLeonid729

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:59:39 AM
Merited by privedvelosiped (1)

You're right. Everything is possible in the crypto market. Every day I start my day studying the currency rates in the program of the Blockfolio and I well remember how everything began to grow dramatically in December 2017. It was some kind of madness.
So it will be this time. I remember already a few pumps in the crypto market and each of them began unexpectedly. That is, in the evening we went to fall and the market was red, and in the morning we woke up and watched everything grow many times over.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:16:24 AM

And there is! In order not to talk about the fact that the bounty lost their relevance - I do not believe it. So I myself am a user and I find many projects precisely because of the signatures that forum members wear.
You're right. Look at today's forum. It seems that one half is signed by the fork of Ethereum, and the other half of the participants wore signatures of the fork of the Waves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: