Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1  (Read 24203 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:17:53 PM

Fork is the easiest way to scam the community and collect the data of private key and steal their hard earned money. The team is under the shadow so there are so many concerns from the community about the future of this project definitely it looking like another scam.
It will be necessary to learn the project in more detail. But perhaps it is worth listening to your opinion.
listen to only your opinion, I have personal experience caught in a Scam, the best guide is yourself.

Everyone makes their choice, in any project no one forces you to invest, and it has always been so
The most important thing is that the Waves X project is unnecessary to invest, you are given coins for free, this fact is worth noting.

Of course, you are given coins for free, but you have to give them the seed words of a wallet that existed BEFORE THE FORK to claim this FORK. This wallet also has to be holding WAVES for you to receive this fork, so technically, it's not as free as you make it seem because we'll have to acquire waves somehow first. And as soon as you give them your seed word, bye bye WAVES.
This fact is worth noting too.
This fact cannot be ruled out, I agree, there are risks in any project, but everything will be possible, suddenly the team really wants a normal project.
This fact cannot be ruled out, I agree, there are risks in any project, but everything will be possible, suddenly the team really wants a normal project.
And suddenly, you speak for the team and somehow know that they now want a "NORMAL" project. Based on that illuminating response, we can now agree that team started with an "ABNORMAL" project. Wonder where the "suddenly" came from

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeZoX

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:29:38 PM

The most important thing is that the Waves X project is unnecessary to invest, you are given coins for free, this fact is worth noting.

Invest in Waves coins, get free WVSX, then sell both coins, where are the risks?
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:39:33 PM

Invest in Waves coins, get free WVSX, then sell both coins, where are the risks?

The risk is in the investments themselves, because when people invest in the project with hopes that tokens can then be sold on the exchanges, and whether it will pass the listing itself. In general, one should start with the fact that the cryptocurrency market is one continuous risk.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:41:24 PM

are you able to read what is above on this page ?
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:14:59 PM

Fork is the easiest way to scam the community and collect the data of private key and steal their hard earned money. The team is under the shadow so there are so many concerns from the community about the future of this project definitely it looking like another scam.
It will be necessary to learn the project in more detail. But perhaps it is worth listening to your opinion.
listen to only your opinion, I have personal experience caught in a Scam, the best guide is yourself.

Everyone makes their choice, in any project no one forces you to invest, and it has always been so

The argument is good, I agree, I think many users will take advantage of this opportunity, but for now I’ll watch everything Cool
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:24:59 PM

Of course, you are given coins for free, but you have to give them the seed words of a wallet that existed BEFORE THE FORK to claim this FORK. This wallet also has to be holding WAVES for you to receive this fork, so technically, it's not as free as you make it seem because we'll have to acquire waves somehow first. And as soon as you give them your seed word, bye bye WAVES.

Totally agree with you. Cool It is a pity that many people do not understand this. Greed and stupidity have taken over the world. The thirst for easy money kills people's logical thinking.
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:03:31 PM

Beware guys, i think this project is scam. I think this bm same us like etcv bm

See roadmap Q1 and Q4

when i ask about the roadmap and CM ask like this

Is it true? Always CM like that?

After I saw yesterday's awkwardness, wait ... have to write seeds? Please don't write your seed, because your waves or tokens waves can be lost. You know what seed like private key in ethereum platform.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:25:27 PM

Totally agree with you. Cool It is a pity that many people do not understand this. Greed and stupidity have taken over the world. The thirst for easy money kills people's logical thinking.
It's a crying shame there's no known antidote for either greed or stupidity. On the other hand, doubt these folks who rather prefer to keep deluding themselves. Hence the reason why I rarely have any sympathy for scam victims. Majority are victims of their own greedy makings and experience remains the best teacher, after all, the messenger is always the one that gets shot first.
Sevreki

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:26:26 PM

People always believe that there is easy money, but everyone understands that this is a myth. Wink
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:53:44 AM

Hey. Well, were the coins credited or not? What happened?
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:57:53 AM

Hey. What purse will these tokens be credited to?
Dandianavin

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:04:27 AM

Hey. when tokens will be on exchanges and when will these tokens be on wallets?
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:06:03 AM

I do not know yet whether it will be at all, but it remains only to wait.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:10:38 AM

Well, it actually negatively affects the entire cryptocurrency market. But I will hope that the developers will not turn out to be scammers and people will get their tokens.
Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:33:48 AM

I am also interested in the question of what exchanges are planned to add WVSX tokens?
NedStrex

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:05:29 AM

I am also interested in the question of what exchanges are planned to add WVSX tokens?

The list of exchanges has not been made public yet, but it seems to me that this is not the most important thing now.
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:20:17 AM

Hey. Well, were the coins credited or not? What happened?

NOT
TimurBit

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:59:40 AM

Looks like these scammers have upped their game a notch by bringing in the bots/threadbumpers to try and get to project under as many eyeballs as possible.
Sad truth is some people will still fall for it... a fool and his money are easily parted though
You are right, there are certain risks. If you think globally, any investment contains certain risks.

And no one knows how much a person risks his money, now on the market more than half of the projects simply do not live to the end
50% is too positive statistics, I think this figure is 90%.
 Grin Grin
AdamNelson

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:06:43 AM

I do not know yet whether it will be at all, but it remains only to wait.
The project is developing slowly, now we need to wait for positive news.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:23:22 AM

Well, it actually negatively affects the entire cryptocurrency market. But I will hope that the developers will not turn out to be scammers and people will get their tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: