Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1  (Read 24210 times)
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:55:14 AM

Hey. when tokens will be on exchanges and when will these tokens be on wallets?
I do not know yet whether it will be at all, but it remains only to wait.
The project is developing slowly, now we need to wait for positive news.

probably you have to wait a long time, hence airdrop was not done on 17th of january 2019.
Acura3600
Legendary

Activity: 2963
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:58:11 AM

90% here are posting from Bots - i repeat - it is proven scam
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:03:14 AM

I am also interested in the question of what exchanges are planned to add WVSX tokens?

The list of exchanges has not been made public yet, but it seems to me that this is not the most important thing now.

As for me, the main thing is that people get their tokens to the wallet Smiley
bor1sokvskiy-kolya

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:18:35 AM

Yes, yesterday there should still be tokens in people on wallets, we will wait for the announcement, whether someone received them, I wonder
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:36:50 AM

probably you have to wait a long time, hence airdrop was not done on 17th of january 2019.
We hope that this issue will not be resolved for a long time, just people here do not like to wait for payment beyond the deadlines.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:40:46 AM

Yes, yesterday there should still be tokens in people on wallets, we will wait for the announcement, whether someone received them, I wonder
News is, by obtaining a token? I specially bought 100 Waves to get free WVSX.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:06:22 AM

News is, by obtaining a token? I specially bought 100 Waves to get free WVSX.

Let me know how tokens will go to your wallet.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:06:35 AM

90% here are posting from Bots - i repeat - it is proven scam

damn scam shills ..

SCAM

Roksalana

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:19:11 AM

I'm still waiting for the payment of tokens to my wallet, although I have not really invested much for the test, but let's see what happens next
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:30:24 AM

I'm still waiting for the payment of tokens to my wallet, although I have not really invested much for the test, but let's see what happens next

This is the best example so many bots are in action into this thread like that. He invested in this project and now waiting to receive his tokens even don't know about the idea of this platform.
BrieMiller

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:29:33 PM

You buyers are the tokens of the project? What is the price of 1 WVSX?
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:02:49 PM

You buyers are the tokens of the project? What is the price of 1 WVSX?

This information is available on the project website. Consider the risks when investing.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:09:32 PM

I want to understand and understand what technology is behind the Waves x platform ? What new does this platform offer?
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:28:51 PM

I want to understand and understand what technology is behind the Waves x platform ? What new does this platform offer?

In the white paper of the project all described in detail, there is all the information!!!
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:03:55 PM

They offering nothing just to make fool the people and want to steal their coins. They are unprofessional persons look into the official you will get shocked when you will click on iOS and Android logo than appear nothing and all team is in dark.
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:07:36 PM

If you look at the documents, it becomes clear that the platform was created in order to surpass the old official Waves in the speed and cheapness of transactions.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:00:18 PM

If you look at the documents, it becomes clear that the platform was created in order to surpass the old official Waves in the speed and cheapness of transactions.

lol! what document is that you are so confidence about? you should be more concerned about actually seeing this fork happens before having such ideas as surpassing the real waves in speed and cheapness,
i hope the fork will successfully happen, snapshot ought to have been taken by now if am not mistaken, best of luck to those who have duch trust in this project.
Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:14:14 PM

Is that possible? If I'm not mistaken, on the platform Waves the fastest transactions, compared to competitors.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:23:38 PM

In the white paper of the project all described in detail, there is all the information!!!

Please give a direct link to the white paper project, will study the documents.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:22:21 PM

Sadly And I just wanted to take part. but now probably will not. Let's see what will happen
I can't understand what the risk is? You invest in Waves and get WVSX coins for free. Maybe I do not understand?

are you one of their shills or really this naive?

THEY ARE TRYING TO LURE NOOBS INTO SUBMITTING THEIR WAVES PASSPHRASE YOU IDIOT!!!!
Based on his post history, would lean move towards naivety, but he sure does seem to have a thing for shady threads. Makes you wonder if it's the get-rich-quick syndrome or there's a deeply rooted conspiracy at play here with some of these shillicious accounts
I do not think that this is a conspiracy, you can just keep an eye on everything, because nobody forces you to invest in a project, who wants to do it
You're stupid or what?
This is NOT AN INVESTMENT. It's a FORK!
But to claim the FORK, you need to give them YOUR PRIVATE KEY.
Giving them YOUR PRIVATE KEY means anybody can DO ANYTHING THEY WANT TO DO WITH YOUR WALLET, including DRAINING EVERYTHING INSIDE.
Now go ahead and give me your private key, Mr. Investor.
Amazing!
Just when you thought you've seen the depth of it all
Also seen that most of you guys have a thing for BiteBTC... beginning to see a pattern here
How is this not a SCAM is completely beyond me? The wallet client is asking for the seed words users used to create their waves wallet:

And look at all that typo. You'd think professionals would care about language and presentation. Their telegram channel also confirms that they are asking for seed words.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: