Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading for the Inexperienced Traders  (Read 21994 times)
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:19:05 PM

At first, inexperienced traders shouldn't think about profits, they should spend their time to gain as much knowledge and information about trading. After spending a month or two, they should start trading with a small amount, as they gain more experience they should increase their investment.
For this purpose there are demo accounts or cent accounts which don't push your limits in case of stop-out. 10000 hours of screen time is required in professional trading(big hedge funds). Trading is  considered as business but successful traders are looking for opportunities that hidden in price action.

everyone will definitely need to understand what is trading because we don't know about trading in the starting show in experience will not help you to trade more profitable Bunny so make your experience more quicker and easier this will help you to get more profit in the short period of time.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:26:15 AM

At first, inexperienced traders shouldn't think about profits, they should spend their time to gain as much knowledge and information about trading. After spending a month or two, they should start trading with a small amount, as they gain more experience they should increase their investment.
In this market a few months on experience is nothing. One should study the 5-6year charts of bitcoin and altcoin prices if they want to get a general idea on how the market works and what drives the market. Once they have done that  they should move on the more technical analysis. Then determine what strategy is good for them. Long term or short term depend on personal choices and also how much time they can afford to give to their investments.

everyone will definitely need to understand what is trading because we don't know about trading in the starting show in experience will not help you to trade more profitable Bunny so make your experience more quicker and easier this will help you to get more profit in the short period of time.
Trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It needs practice and insight from the trader. Its not everyone's cup of tea and not everyone can make money from it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:29:06 AM

In my experienced in trading, i was make alot of mistake because jump in to it without skill and knowledge about TA and risk management. I think for newbie trader firstly should be learn about TA and how to manage and use stop loss to avoid big loss. We should be sharing with senior and expert trader to get more idea about how to make money from trading with less risk.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:42:51 PM

Experience is something that sum of all mistakes and this applies to trading. Trading is tough than investing for inexperienced traders. There are trading books that teachs the way how professional traders treats the plans regarding portfolio.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:57:16 PM

Experience is something that sum of all mistakes and this applies to trading. Trading is tough than investing for inexperienced traders. There are trading books that teachs the way how professional traders treats the plans regarding portfolio.

Everyone who had interest in trading will definitely get involved in this business without any other experience the experience will be get only from without any other type why you are starting in to trading there will be little classes will happen this will be recent for inexperience but it will not a big problem for us we can definitely make lots of profit while had some experience on that.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:29:33 PM

Trading is very much influenced by experience, the higher the experience, the better it will make a trader make smarter decisions. this will make a trader make the best decision. experience is important, never be afraid of failure because failure will make us stronger. the more often we trade then it will increase our skills.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:26:22 PM

Trading is not so easy that people cannot trade without experience but the reality is trading skill improves with time and knowledge so try to learn as much as you can gain knowledge. Traders should know that when the good time to start according to my experience people is should first learn how to trade and then trade with full confidence.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 09:54:04 AM

Experience is something that sum of all mistakes and this applies to trading.
Experience includes the good things as well. But as humans we tend to implicate the mistakes/bad things into experience more into it though its a collection of both. Cheesy

Trading is tough than investing for inexperienced traders.
I dont understand why you are comparing experienced and inexperienced trades for how tough trading is than investing. All traders are putting their money into a new asset just for the sake of money making. Thats also investing. In my opinion in the crypto space the difference between the two is the time period of holding. Generally investors would dump at the first high while traders would sell at small bursts on every high and then buy back again at dips.

There are trading books that teachs the way how professional traders treats the plans regarding portfolio.
Books can teach you the theory but not the practical. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:19:15 PM

this is a post that is very helpful for beginner traders on crypto currency trading.
if beginners trade without suggestions from the experience of seniors who are already very experienced.
then their chances of experiencing a loss are enormous.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:09:33 PM

Experience is something that sum of all mistakes and this applies to trading.
Experience includes the good things as well. But as humans we tend to implicate the mistakes/bad things into experience more into it though its a collection of both. Cheesy

Trading is tough than investing for inexperienced traders.
I dont understand why you are comparing experienced and inexperienced trades for how tough trading is than investing. All traders are putting their money into a new asset just for the sake of money making. Thats also investing. In my opinion in the crypto space the difference between the two is the time period of holding. Generally investors would dump at the first high while traders would sell at small bursts on every high and then buy back again at dips.

There are trading books that teachs the way how professional traders treats the plans regarding portfolio.
Books can teach you the theory but not the practical. Grin
This is a nice discussion mate you are right only reading and reading will not give you any kind of experience you will have to work for it. So that’s why I think people should start on right time but to gain experience you should start with small amount of money.  It give opportunity but it ups to you to use it properly learn more and more.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:32:50 PM

The hard thing is you'll just start trade but you don't have any idea to start up so its very unexpectable moments if you dont have any experience in trading.
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:39:36 PM

Grin Grin Grin
Quite intriguing advice for the Newbies. i am a newbie and i believed that i will be a pro someday. the professionals started some where and perfect themselves after a long time. you should know that you must make a mistakes before you perfect your self. if you continue with your skills, you might not make any serious move.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:17:10 AM

This is a nice discussion mate you are right only reading and reading will not give you any kind of experience you will have to work for it.
There is nothing different in trading on crypto and stocks except the regulation and time period of markets being open. It does need a lot of practice to be able to do it like a pro. Even pros make mistakes though. Tongue

So that’s why I think people should start on right time but to gain experience you should start with small amount of money.  It give opportunity but it ups to you to use it properly learn more and more.
You could do that but you wont get much from it in trying to long or short. You need more cash at hand for ammunition for future. When the market moves in the opposite direction of your prediction you will either need to hold and buy at the dips but if you dont have money at hand having taken in too little capital it will be useless.

The hard thing is you'll just start trade but you don't have any idea to start up so its very unexpectable moments if you dont have any experience in trading.
Why would you start it in real time if you have little experience? First gain the experience of a few months before doing so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 10:37:44 AM

I won't say you that I don't like your method. But I liked your this talk "wait for green signal". Yes, this is a nature walk with a trend not against. So, your method could work at least a small profit. So it could apply.

cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 11:34:02 AM

When I started trading, I had no idea on charts and market sentiments but I decided to also benefit from the Pro traders as they move the market.

First of all, note that the market has mainly three sides, bull/green (short or long term), sideways, and bear/red (short or long term).

If you're an inexperienced trader like me, don't look at the sideways and red markets. Always wait for a green market (and it happens at least once every month). During that time, set a little target (say 10%-20%) you can even make more if you follow a good coin. Enter the market and take your profits.

Wait for the next round (probably a month a later)- you can keep your money in a stable coin, and by the end of a year you could make (10-20%)x 12 on your money.

Don't try trading everyday if you're not a PRO, they'll squeeze your money from your hands lol...and also never try catching tops and bottoms of you're not a PRO, they'll squeeze it once again. (remember you may be dealing with bots).

Merry Christmas (if you celebrate) and a Happy New Year to y'all.

Interesting strategy, but I think there is no concrete strategy or suggestion. I think I can summarize the complete post in two words "Be careful" as an inexperienced trader. However I did summarize my top 9 concrete suggestions for inexperienced traders.

1. Understand The underlying technology behind cryptocurrencies
2. Understand The different ways to analyze the market (such as technical analysis and fundamental analysis)
3. Understand The difference between active and passive cryptocurrency trading
4. Understand What affects the price of a cryptocurrency
5. Understand What cryptocurrency trading tools you can use
6. Understand How to track your trades and pay taxes on cryptocurrency trading
7. Understand The difference between CFD and exchange trading
8. Understand How you compare trading platforms
9. Understand Some common Cryptocurrency trading terms

Read the complete article How to start cryptocurrency trading at Cryptocointrade.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:16:08 AM

For me my un-experienced that i was meet in trading is increasing up by 100% and going down fast in 30% i get loss with that days and i don't expected it so much.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:43:57 AM

Every act must be learned and time, energy, and money will be spent. So it is not easy for anybody to trade as a novice and makes it. You must pay for your experience and gain from that loss.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:03:49 PM

actually the first capital if you want to start trading is that we have to strengthen our desire to trade, we must be absolutely sure if we want to trade. because if we are not sure in trading, we will be easily affected and back down if we suffer losses, we must know that the biggest risk in trading is losing all the money traded.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:23:19 PM

The first need is to learn the basic, its true thr market has three sides and the easiest way yo make money is the bulk market but its hard to determine the bull market, sometimes its just pumping sometimes its just manipulation, so I suggest to trade with small amount no matter what market it is, and I agree that beginner should not do day trading, aim for short and mid term, if you aim for long term then you can't learn anything, you need experience to become a better trader
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:12:55 PM

maybe at the beginning it's hard to do the very first thing about a trading way or else we're going to lose everything, but that's about to start that the second time and so on will be ok ... as I'm and until now, I'm still not knowing how to do a trading procedure, well when I stay as a member of the crypto world, I will try and will also come up with the time I go for the trading platform and I will definitely try it soon.

Correction, not "MAYBE" instead it is really difficult to learn trading for the first timer here, there's no shortcut also for us to earn quickly.

Trading needs time for the individual trader to spend time of learning about the basic things that we should know first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: