Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: thinking of selling or investing more.  (Read 46118 times)
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

The best choice we have now is to hold the coins that we purchased previously and start accumulating few more coins in the current prices because still, the prices are very low in the market which will help to average the previously bought coins.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 03:26:58 AM

The best choice we have now is to hold the coins that we purchased previously and start accumulating few more coins in the current prices because still, the prices are very low in the market which will help to average the previously bought coins.
selliing in low points wil not help us to recovered our loss.and start accumulate our coins amount when all cryptocurrency price in cheap could be good be decision for us if we hold it for several months or years.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:54:07 PM

currently the price of bitcoin is getting lower, if you have capital, you better buy bitcoin and make more investments, because the current price decline is an opportunity for investors to start investing.
however, if you are worried about a coin that you hold, you better sell it immediately to secure your money.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:18:20 AM

selliing in low points wil not help us to recovered our loss.and start accumulate our coins amount when all cryptocurrency price in cheap could be good be decision for us if we hold it for several months or years.
Agreed with you buddy it’s not good to sell at the low price because it is panic selling which means only lose. So I suggest every One to buy more and hold in this market for now you got golden chance to purchase but selling is the other name of lose that’s why I am only investing but I never thought to panic at any situation.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:03:34 AM

Agreed with you buddy it’s not good to sell at the low price because it is panic selling which means only lose. So I suggest every One to buy more and hold in this market for now you got golden chance to purchase but selling is the other name of lose that’s why I am only investing but I never thought to panic at any situation.
dont in hurry if we want to buy more cryptocurrency.in my opinion there is a chance cryptocurrency price will goes down again.and i hope this downside will not alot.
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:09:29 AM

currently the price of bitcoin is getting lower, if you have capital, you better buy bitcoin and make more investments, because the current price decline is an opportunity for investors to start investing.
however, if you are worried about a coin that you hold, you better sell it immediately to secure your money.

But be careful when you want to rebuy bitcoin because the movements of bitcoin are looks suspicious and you need to place the order buy in a low range of the price. It is better to wait for a while, at least we know where bitcoin wants to go so we can buy at the low price. But in a few days ago, I am selling some of my altcoins because I see the price can increase then the price I bought so I want to make a profit and wants to buy back again after that.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:46:01 AM

If we put basis on the market status today, I believe that the very best thing to do is to invest on some more good coin, maybe we need to do investing on the very huge dip because it is an advantage for us to buy more with a very small amount of capital. I suggest to invest some more for good and if we don't have more money to invest we can still hold our asset because selling is really a loss this time.

Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:57:33 AM

It all depends on your financial ability, as for me i sale some of my coins when they appreciate a little bit above my purchase price to take care of my financial needs, i have also invested in some good coins in recent times, so the ball is on your court.
Unblock_news

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:30:54 AM

If you believe in the coin you are holding, don't sell it. Just HODL. Also, with this bear market. You should invest more. I do believe that one day, the crypto value will rise again.  Wink Cheesy
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 09:38:13 AM

If you believe in the coin you are holding, don't sell it. Just HODL. Also, with this bear market. You should invest more. I do believe that one day, the crypto value will rise again.  Wink Cheesy
I am more on selling than holding especially from bounty rewards. MOst of the projects are not promising or it has no good chance that even the bull run could make a good market price increase. However, If ever I can get to a good bounty rewards tokens then I may hold half of it and the other half will be sold to accordingly.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 09:56:15 AM

The decision to sell or hold for sometimes is an individual affair. Since everyone invested at different times and at different prices, what may seem a huge spike or skyrocket price to one investor may seem a loss to the other. Individual preferences and satisfaction levels also counts - one may need just $1k to be ok whereas the other may need more that.
It is always good to sell if you think you have achieved the desired profit irrespective of the market condition and coin price. The decision to invest more comes after a thorough research into the project and after ascertaining the capabilities of the coin, decide how much more to invest.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:44:09 AM

You could day trade if you want to be adventurous.  It  riskier to wait for the market to rise In my opinion. Simply buy low and sell high can be rewarding sometimes. It is possible to increase your current by 50 in a week or less.

But remember not to trade with what you cannot afford to lose.
argon76

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:44:18 PM

Now selling something does not make sense.   Huh And even more so if you bought earlier and more expensive. Either buy new, or wait for an increase in what is.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:52:52 PM

I have made separate portfolio of fund in crypto that I don't convert to Fiat ,it is for future investment ,I know crypto will go big than it is better to invest and increase your fund rather than exchange your profit into Fiat which I think is unnecessary ,it is better reinvest profit into other coin which can results in better profit.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:52:08 PM

Selling at the current market price is not recommended as the downtrend is nearer to its bottom of around 3000$ where losses are lesser than the profit which can be gained if sold at higher rates say 8000$ in the near future ,it would be better to start investing  partially with begining of 10% of the total investment.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:07:46 PM

Because nobody knows when the market will start to rise. But, as I expected, this time not from Sales just stopped and watched the market and appreciate this time with I family on the grounds that in a few months the market will start to rise. So this time there is no compelling reason to offer. I don't know myself and I can't predict the increase. But if the coin that I hold is valid and worth holding, I better hold it or I have to cut my losses.

Use the 30% of your holding coins then make a day trade in the exchange market. But do this if you have any idea about in trading, but if not don't do what I say better be a bullish at least it is surely safe. However, if you are confident and comfortable, well do the trade. Moreover, if you have any Bitcoin or Ethereum in your wallet better to take the chance to but now then hold.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:30:58 AM

Better not selling any coin in current market condition. We know that most crypto in market drop the price more than 90% and if we selling our coin, we just realizing our loss. Better hold if we confident with our investment and i am believe holding bitcoin for long term is more profitable
Yes, I agree with you about this, but sometimes for small investors who buy at high prices, they expect prices to rise as soon as possible, while the price of Bitcoin tends to have a very slow rate of increase, so patience is the key to success at this time.

If we confident with our own investment and our coin future, i think we should patience with market condition. In any market, high fluctuation always happen. Holding and plan to invest for long term is more relaxing because we can ignore market condition
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:51:42 AM

I am doing daily trading so that my cost of purchased coins value goes down and volume increases this way i am averaging my buying price and same time i am also converting my profit to bitcoin so i am just investing more.

Doing averaging and hold it for long term is good option for me. If we hold good coin, i think we should not worry in this market condition. Cryptomarket is like others investment market, always fluctuating and i am believe it will recover again
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:14:45 AM

I will hold and investing more when bitcoin really at lower price, when have to sell I will lost much money because bought bitcoin at higher price and have to sell at lower price, keep holding and investing more is the best option to get profit later with bitcoin or altcoin.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:18:27 AM

Don't sell if no confidence of taking further profit in the future. Crypto's rise is inevitable but only time can tell when it's ready for that. As of now, the market is still looking for the support and possible lowest.

Invest more while the market's not yet recovered. But invest with the least amount that you can take if ever the market goes drop for some more.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: