Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: thinking of selling or investing more.  (Read 46105 times)
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:55:03 PM

Because nobody knows when the market will start to rise. But, as I expected, this time not from Sales just stopped and watched the market and appreciate this time with I family on the grounds that in a few months the market will start to rise. So this time there is no compelling reason to offer. I don't know myself and I can't predict the increase. But if the coin that I hold is valid and worth holding, I better hold it or I have to cut my losses.
actually this decision is pure in your hands, and how your mental strength is. If you are ready to lose and pick up the rest, the best choice is to sell it. but if you still believe in the coins that you hold and are ready to be extra patient, then you better hold on first.
From what I see, you are actually in a confused position between being afraid to regret selling too fast and afraid to regret selling first.
therefore, my advice. You must look for articles and the latest news on coins that you hold first. if there is a decision, take action immediately.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:32:56 PM

Because nobody knows when the market will start to rise. But, as I expected, this time not from Sales just stopped and watched the market and appreciate this time with I family on the grounds that in a few months the market will start to rise. So this time there is no compelling reason to offer. I don't know myself and I can't predict the increase. But if the coin that I hold is valid and worth holding, I better hold it or I have to cut my losses.

This will depend on you dude, if you can't wait you can sell it anytime you want. But if you believe that you are a bullish
no reason for you to sell instead you will hold them more and invest more too for the future. Because that the only thing best
we can do for now.
tinkerr100

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:39:30 PM

do not even think to sell anything now if you do not want to stay at the back of the trough. If you already have investments in cryptocurrency, then keep them and wait, everything will get better.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:42:35 PM

do not even think to sell anything now if you do not want to stay at the back of the trough. If you already have investments in cryptocurrency, then keep them and wait, everything will get better.

not a good solution if you want to sell it now, especially seeing that the market situation is still down, the best decision is to keep holding while waiting for growth to occur and buy it again when the price of the crypto coins that we hold has been corrected, because the price of all crypto coins is very low.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:07:46 PM

Though not all of them are capable of that. A lot of people lost a lot of money since they thought that the price increasing in the past will be continuous but it did not. It dumped and created longest of it this year. We don't really know what may happen but all we know is that this is the best time to invest since this might be the last time we will be seeing a price like this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:39:52 AM

In my opinion for now it's better to invest a lot because the price of Bitcoin is decreasing, if you are going to sell it no it will suffer losses because the price is down. If you invest now maybe you will experience profits because the price decreases and you can sell it when the price go up.
well, selling might be a bad choice. however we see that the price of bitcoin is decreasing quite a lot, and that could be an opportunity to invest, or buy it in large quantities. even this applies to other coins. I have a few coins that I hold, but I won't sell them at this time.

Today, bitcoin price start to recover and its looks market cap value increase more than $8 billions in just one day. Perhaps its a sign for cryptomarket for recovery. Better keep holding our coin and good token and wait for full recovery
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:54:03 AM

not a good solution if you want to sell it now, especially seeing that the market situation is still down, the best decision is to keep holding while waiting for growth to occur and buy it again when the price of the crypto coins that we hold has been corrected, because the price of all crypto coins is very low.
why we should sell our assets now, meanwhile many good news will coming to us.as we know , now much richest man in the world invest some of their money to cryptocurrency and why we quit when they coming.i think that was big mistake if we did it.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:15:37 AM

why we should sell our assets now, meanwhile many good news will coming to us.as we know , now much richest man in the world invest some of their money to cryptocurrency and why we quit when they coming.i think that was big mistake if we did it.
so in your opinion we will investing more in this market ? i think thats good suggestion if the think that you said before was right.but not people courage investing their money into bloody  market.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:57:49 AM

so in your opinion we will investing more in this market ? i think thats good suggestion if the think that you said before was right.but not people courage investing their money into bloody  market.
this goes back to personal confidence. on the other hand, there are many investors who are looking for a position to enter this bloody market, they are taking advantage of the opportunity to get profits more easily
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:05:13 AM

for now my mind is actually investing a lot more than selling because this year until the coming year the market will be good and continue to increase

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:09:44 AM

No one can actually predict how the market will move. Even TAs are not really exact and reliable. So, instead of streasing over the market, make the most of your time dealing with the real world. Enjoy time with your family while investing and waiting for the market to recover.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:27:39 AM

No one can actually predict how the market will move. Even TAs are not really exact and reliable. So, instead of streasing over the market, make the most of your time dealing with the real world. Enjoy time with your family while investing and waiting for the market to recover.
right, if you trust bitcoin, more investment will help your economy later. but if you are not sure, of course this will cause panic later. because it's easy to panic about the market. no one knows when bearish will stop, so patience in facing the market is the key to success later. because psychology really determines your success

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:01:22 AM

for now my mind is actually investing a lot more than selling because this year until the coming year the market will be good and continue to increase
What if the next year the price of the crypto currency will be destroyed? buying more this year will be even worse if you have to wait longer, it would be better if you trade daily right?
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 08:31:55 AM

is through don't selling now this time if you have buy Bitcoin 15k$ over price.it is the lower price and over smart so hold is better.if you have believe in Bitcoin then keep investment and holding.if I'm not worng then definitely you will get more profitable.i think many people waiting for Bitcoin pumping days.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:41:59 AM

At moment, selling will not bring much profit because the market still bearish. It will only be a matter of selling off my valuable coins for the big fish in the game. One of the lessons my mentor and an expert in the crypto space taught me is to be patience and hold whenever the market is bearish.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:48:37 AM

Selling your coins is more like a safe plan but investing are holding your coins is mainly focused on getting more profit and it contains risk. I will advise if you can take more losses then do hold your coins. But if you cannot afford any more losses then sell your coins. By the way, I am holding my investment because I believe very soon we are going to hit bigger numbers.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:50:57 AM

Is this speculation based on something? Right now there are zero signs that the market is going to go any better.
We are in a stagnant situation for over 2 months. The prices have some small ups and downs but nothing big. And compared to the Market cap we keep shrinking continuously.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 09:11:17 AM

The decision to either sell or hold depends on the type of coin in possession, its potentials, the capabilities and readiness of the team to speed up the development, the market demand of the product of the project and at what price the coin was bought. Even though the market is still bearish, selling some coins can yield profit because they were bought at certain low prices and have grown in price to a considerably good percentage.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:39:25 AM

As of now it is good to invest as the earliest possible, because the market has shown signs of bullish market. We don't know whether it'll continue or will fluctuate around $3700. Better is to analyze personally and decide what needs to be done at this moment. As it isn't possible to predict the perfect outcome of the market in the falling months.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:37:02 PM

The crypto market is always unpredictable .The market is on downtrend for a long time .I think if you have good coins which are worth you can still hold and invest more.If you have more patience .I think the market can move any time and you can cut of whole your amount when the price reach your level.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: