Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: thinking of selling or investing more.  (Read 46105 times)
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:41:06 PM

if this coin has potential for growth, you need to hold it; you are right. growth is inevitable. Everything will start soon and your tokens will bring you your payback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:46:53 PM

Don't think too much, many people regret not buying bitcoin when the price of bitcoin touches $ 19,000 and you're even confused when the current price is only $ 3.900, come on, bro, all you need to do is buy and hold.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:05:19 PM

Don't think too much, many people regret not buying bitcoin when the price of bitcoin touches $ 19,000 and you're even confused when the current price is only $ 3.900, come on, bro, all you need to do is buy and hold.
You noticed a great point. I am agreed with you that every situation is better for investing because it is a good sign of habit. If we buy regularly, after all we will be cut a great amount. Don't sell your valuable asset and try to buy more.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:47:36 PM

This is what happens now, prices seem difficult to move, because many who think buying and holding is the most appropriate strategy to support price increases, but the reality is not, try to use a different mindset, not buy and hold, but buy and buy more many, surely the flow of the bull is easy to make.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:58:46 PM

You noticed a great point. I am agreed with you that every situation is better for investing because it is a good sign of habit. If we buy regularly, after all we will be cut a great amount. Don't sell your valuable asset and try to buy more.
Well, I think he is the type of person who is very optimistic. maybe you're right, when you believe in bitcoin, of course this price looks very cheap. What's more, the current price of bitcoin is recovering. for now, I already have some stock, so I think I'll just hold it back.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:21:43 PM

Never ever give room for second thoughts against your bitcoins. Holding must be the best option for those who have missed out $19.5k levels. At least you must have taken a big decisions to sell around $15k and right now it is too late for taking any decision other than continuing holding. It may sound funny but it is already year long of waiting. This is the time for buying more when it is so why not you just keep holding those already-bought/earned bitcoins.

I hope OP followed this advice. As of the moment it still haven't broke through 4k but it is slowly going back up. At least wait for it to hit 6k like last Nov.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:55:24 PM

for me now it's better to buy it and will hold it for some time at a higher price, so I also won't lose profits with a higher selling price.
You are one of the investors who invest in a safe way and you take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in their investment because the current situation and conditions are currently decreasing
Kujmandosz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:22:26 PM

You can still buy because price is not so far from our negotiable price. If we want to buy more it is still possible. If we buy now, we will be profitable must because price will be rising rapidly soon. So don't miss the opportunity for buying.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:02:02 AM

for me now it's better to buy it and will hold it for some time at a higher price, so I also won't lose profits with a higher selling price.
You are one of the investors who invest in a safe way and you take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in their investment because the current situation and conditions are currently decreasing
he use good strategy in their investment, and also he still commit to his goal.he want to take profir by investing in cryptocurrency.and if he selling in low price he will not get profits.and ofcourse make him suffering loss.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 01:45:18 AM

he use good strategy in their investment, and also he still commit to his goal.he want to take profir by investing in cryptocurrency.and if he selling in low price he will not get profits.and ofcourse make him suffering loss.
he still focus to his purpose investing in this market.earning profit was be main purpose put his money to cryptocurrency.if we selling our coins cheaply , we should not investing in crypto market.maybe save it in bank will give us more secure although there is no interest for our money.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:55:13 AM

he still focus to his purpose investing in this market.earning profit was be main purpose put his money to cryptocurrency.if we selling our coins cheaply , we should not investing in crypto market.maybe save it in bank will give us more secure although there is no interest for our money.
as investors we have to do this.if we just trade in cryptocurrency market without any purpose we just wasting our money into useless thing.someday our money will fully gone, and we will regret with our action.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:42:43 AM

Instead of selling for low value,it is good to grab the low valued coins in the market because in the market the price are still low which it is going to be very good sign. Already the market is start recovering which the price will increase in the market.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:22:13 AM

Instead of selling for low value,it is good to grab the low valued coins in the market because in the market the price are still low which it is going to be very good sign. Already the market is start recovering which the price will increase in the market.
of course, by choosing coins that are falling, it gives you the chance to get more results. but we don't put it in a careless project, we have to do it with good research, so we don't waste time
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:36:39 AM

of course, by choosing coins that are falling, it gives you the chance to get more results. but we don't put it in a careless project, we have to do it with good research, so we don't waste time
Indeed, we don't just pick some random low value coins but rather we should use our brains, make some analysis which is more potential because it will be only a loss if we become reckless.
For now, HODL is still the best option among the others since market is down and it seems will take time to recover, just hang in there and it will be paid of.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:00:25 AM

we have to waste our time to usefull thing, such as observing coins or projects that have good future.if we use our time to do this i am sure we will find good coins with low price.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Akagum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

SIGMA by HYDRA X

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:40:14 PM

Just like there's time for everything.
This time we are in is time for more investments that selling.
The prevailing market condition is not encouraging for selling of ones holdings because of low prices of coins.
Good investors take advantage of the time to invest some more to sell when market recovers and prices high.

moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:39:52 PM

market conditions that are still not entirely good at this time. selling is still a sad thing, because the price is still relatively low.
Therefore if you want to buy more, this is still a good time.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:04:29 PM

market conditions that are still not entirely good at this time. selling is still a sad thing, because the price is still relatively low.
Therefore if you want to buy more, this is still a good time.
yes you are right, because of that many people still hold back the assets they have up to now. although many think that the market has recovered enough, many feel that this has not been a high increase. besides that there are still many people who buy assets to be detained in the future

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:02:57 PM

Never selling when bitcoin and altcoin price still lower, better keep holding and re investing at bitcoin and potential altcoin as your future asset where bitcoin and altcoin will be on higher price, never panic for selling when bitcoin on lower or drop price.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:06:00 PM

for the time being I still prefer to wait. because it looks like the price of bitcoin is still not optimally up. still halfway up or deeper. even though the price of bitcoin fell again I didn't care, because I would still wait to get a profit rather than get a loss.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: