Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:54:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ?  (Read 15720 times)
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 05:38:10 AM

I think if your a really good trader and you have a good amount of money to use for trading like a minimum of $1k then you can possibly a millionaire in just 1-2 years of trading in crypto so it is not a get rich quick scheme that others think about cryptocurrency. If your going to do bounties and other tasks that are free from investments then it will also takes you a long period of time before earning millions.
Kawshies

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 06:04:36 AM

To be rich or millionaire surely it's not easy. There are stages that they have  to go through and how they can accomplish that. It's not that easy to be rich or millionaire in crypto because failure can take place unexpectedly.
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:08:20 AM

Despite growing technology there are still 1.7 billion peoples are unbanked & Satoshi Nakamoto created BITCOIN to give this people platform & financial freedom to get rid of banking system. Cryptocurrency is not a way to become rich or millionaire in one night we can learn it from year 2017 bull market trend & 2018 bear market trend. Cryptocurrency market moves in the cycle of bear market & bull market. When its bull market then its easy to make money & if its bear market you need to take your steps carefully as there are chances of making huge losses over night. Indeed there are lot of opportunity to make profits in cryptocurrency markets but you need to have skills like analyzing market trends & hypes, knowledge about the projects, strategy wise trading & most importantly patience etc.

ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:08:27 AM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

Early adopters always exhibit a profit-oriented approach. I think we're in this situation. Maybe in the future there are different expectations but everyone is hoping to be rich.
what is certain is that Crypto has the ability to do all that, crypto can be a tool to solve poverty and transaction problems but for now crypto is still in the investment circle.
we just wait in the future what will happen.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:37:07 AM

Crypto is a promising business and trading is a great way to make a profit. However, this certainly will not be easy in doing this business because it has risks. So you need the ability and capital to trade. Although it's risky, but if you succeed, it will definitely change your economy for the better.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:44:03 AM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

I think crypto is alternative investment and its like stocks market or others. 2017 is good year for many people because they gain big profits from market rising but 2018 is not good year for market and many losing their portfolio value. Like another market, bitcoin price volatiling too and i think its not a quick way to become millionaire

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:16:51 AM

I believe that the crypto is one of the ways for us to become rich. I have some friends that prove about it. But of course, they get it in the long time past. it is not a quick way to be rich. because crypto will make us aware of how the risks will occur in this crypto world.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:43:06 AM

It was a good way to become rich few years ago. Now its a good way to spend money for stress.
You can buy altcoins with you money and get stress. This is a good way to buy stress.
I am out for now on crypto buying. and will not buy before bitcoin hits 5000$
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:45:45 AM

Well first believers of bitcoin became rich already in last January 2018 and I can say that crypto is the best way to become rich in the future . You just need to be patience and wait for the crypto to have a bull run again .
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:22:11 AM

I think yes. but you also need to understand that this will not happen in a matter of days. will need to wait a few years

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:25:29 AM

Well first believers of bitcoin became rich already in last January 2018 and I can say that crypto is the best way to become rich in the future . You just need to be patience and wait for the crypto to have a bull run again .
The rally between the last quarter of 2017 and first quarter of 2018 proves that those early birds was able to generate huge amounts of money out of this investment, they just believed and hold and wait for the reality to comes on their way, same fate is what we needed but it won't happen quickly, there's a lots of volatile market to survive before we will be able to achieved the same richness that those early believers are enjoying right now.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:33:26 AM

Yes it's. But it depends on what you are doing with it, just like you love earning from airdrop and bounty campaigns and you hoping to become a millionaire in dollars you have to do all bounty being created which is impossible but if you're an investor who does it wisely and invest for long term believe me you can be a billionaire.

It also depends on the money, you are going to invest in the cryptocurrencies. It is true that the biggest investors get the largest profits. here, the money makes the money. However, you can start even with $100.
Wafilian

Activity: 345
Merit: 13

Hard work is the most important key to success.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 10:46:36 AM

I think Satoshi Created bitcoin for an anonymous transaction, where every one hides his identity.
The crypto rich quick scheme no it's not if you took the right decision in right time you earn from crypto otherwise you lose your fund.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:23:57 PM

I think yes. but you also need to understand that this will not happen in a matter of days. will need to wait a few years
Now even a few years will not be enough, the moment was in 2017, of course you can still earn, but already about the same huge amounts you can not dream of
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:42:43 PM

Crypto is the way  to be rich. I think that is the right thing. because it was impossible for Satoshi to create Blockcain technology without thinking about solving financial problems. so a pattern of thinking to get rich quick because some people can see opportunities, and finally can be developed today.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:26:09 PM

I think that bitcoin and blockchain technology were created so that everyone could feel independent and freely dispose of their funds without intermediaries while maintaining anonymity. What is the true purpose of bitcoin creation is unknown. Only Satoshi himself can know it. But one thing is for sure, this is that blockchain is the technology that will change this world.

coinuser4000

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:29:41 PM

If you know about another asset that can make you really rich then let us know. For me cryptocurrencies are the best and the most profitable digital asset.

cointorox ✦ 
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓  
✦ ────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:14:31 PM

Well the only way anyone can wcome rich in cryptocurrency business is hardworking, patience And persistence, but you cannot be rich over night.
I wonder how many people just can't realise that even in cryptocurrency the patience is one the most things even in a bull market, so great point to cover it here Wink
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:14:57 AM

I agree that Crypto is the easy way to get rich, as we know that the increase in crypto prices can reach hundreds or even thousands of percent per year so that this is a good opportunity to be rich compared to other types of investments.
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:09:24 AM

Crypto is sure a way to get rich, but you need to understand how the crypto market works, you need to do your research, understand the bearish and bullish trend, if your are getting some coins know exactly the good ones that will profit you in the future, never panic in times of downtime, know the time to buy and time to sell.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: