Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ?  (Read 15720 times)
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:24:48 PM

He should be in the best position to answer that. I think to an extent, we know his vision and aspiration.
The central or focal point of cryptocurrency is decentralization. This is mainly of solving financial problem of interference by third party, which is not subject to manipulation
Although, in a way, it can still benefit the poor, if they know how to key into it, for their benefits.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:40:15 PM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
Digital currency is basically useful as a media for financial transactions. Digital currency is used because it has many benefits compared to conventional currency. now the digital currency has transformed as an asset, it has been proven that many people have become rich after getting to know digital currencies. what needs to be done is to try continuously. Don't give up And take advantage of every situation that exists.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:49:12 PM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
Digital currency is basically useful as a media for financial transactions. Digital currency is used because it has many benefits compared to conventional currency. now the digital currency has transformed as an asset, it has been proven that many people have become rich after getting to know digital currencies. what needs to be done is to try continuously. Don't give up And take advantage of every situation that exists.
Not all of us are here to get more profit but you stated valid points. Opportunities are there and no need to give up before testing our luck/skill. Mindset matters in this industry and becoming rich is in our hands. Traditional banking robs average people with percents and we don't have so much alternative. Digital era gave us this chance and hope things will be better in future.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:42:57 PM

We can not know what Sathoshis reason for  creating bitcoin was. Maybe someday, if he reveals himself we could ask him.
Crypto certainly bring some fortune for some people, but I wouldn't call it a quick scheme for getting rich, specially at this stage. When value of the coins was significantly lower people could and did have space to earn a lot. And didn't have to wait for the profit for very long time, five, six years was enough.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:02:06 AM

This is not the case, but yes, you can be able to get rich here but, you need to do a lot of studying and learning about this crypto space and investing also. Because people who came in into any financial market with the get rich quick in mind often getting REKT.

jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:12:53 AM

We can not know what Sathoshis reason for  creating bitcoin was. Maybe someday, if he reveals himself we could ask him.
Crypto certainly bring some fortune for some people, but I wouldn't call it a quick scheme for getting rich, specially at this stage. When value of the coins was significantly lower people could and did have space to earn a lot. And didn't have to wait for the profit for very long time, five, six years was enough.
many people can get rich from working on Cryptocurrency because of good results. indeed Crypto brings luck even though it's not easy to produce from Crypto but it really helps people. Sathoshi who created Bitcoin must have a reason and we don't know what reasons can clearly help us all. Hopefully it can still produce so that we can all use our time to work in the Crypto world.

legzeet

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:49:22 AM

I dont know what the reason from satoshi make bitcoin. But for now, i know i can get profit from bitcoin by trade. As far i know, bitcoin make a new payment models, by use bitcoin we can have full control to our money, maybe it call decentralized. we dont need a bank, we are a bank for our money.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Yes, with the help of crypto we can become rich. And as per the time many people have done well in cryptocurrency and become a millionaire. But it's not an easy journey. You have to need money as well as knowledge to accomplish this goal.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:12:55 PM

You can search for answers in detail from Google search, I think this is not as simple as you think. and one more thing, in the crypto industry it is not easy to get every profit as well as to buy or invest in bitcoin. so forget to look for profit blindly.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:42:15 PM

I see it as a problem.
Any way to interact with money can make you rich.
But you could become rich too quickly by cryptocurrency.
And people began to invest in cryptocurrency all that they had. And where are these people now? They are just waiting for the market to return. But what if this doesn't happen?
I don't know what people will do.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:13:19 PM

I see it as a problem.
Any way to interact with money can make you rich.
But you could become rich too quickly by cryptocurrency.
And people began to invest in cryptocurrency all that they had. And where are these people now? They are just waiting for the market to return. But what if this doesn't happen?
I don't know what people will do.

Lata people thinking how to become a millionaire which person but the only way that we can definitely know in this world is cryptocurrency investment because a lots of millionaire was created from the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency also so I can definitely sure that Bitcoin become a way to become rich people

beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:34:58 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin was created to solve the world's poverty problems. More than that, it has been created as the best alternative to existing financial systems in order to eliminate the financial problems in the world. It is a revolution in the technological sense. Of course, it is a fact that the investors have a much higher profitability potential than other financial markets.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:05:00 PM

In my own opinion i think that crypto has done so much good in so many lives than we can ever imagine or even think, people has been getting rich and making good results due to hard work its not so easy but can be achieved
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:42:25 PM

I am here to make dome money to sustain my living and as an extra stream of income. If it makes me rich, then fine, but I am not desperate to be rich and I cannot leave my job, just as some people said they would do or that they have done. Any desperation attempt to become rich might lead into the opposite.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:56:04 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. And this attracts traders. It seems to them that they can make big money on cryptocurrency. But the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous. I doubt that this is the best way to earn money.

CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:58:14 PM

I think that cryptocurrency gives you the opportunity to be rich. For this you have been trading successfully on the exchange for a long time. The more successful you are, the richer you will become.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:41:17 PM

Yes. Crypto investments is one of the ways that one become very rich especially during last two years when the bull run of crypto was very massive. But you have to also know that any investment platform that offers very high interests is also very risky and crypto investments is no exception. Please invest an amount that you can lose.

anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:42:19 PM

In 2017, the cryptocurrency made a lot of people rich. I think this can happen again after a while. We must not miss this chance.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:47:52 PM

no is not a way to get rich but if one knows how to juggle mining and day trading can get a good second entry
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:31:36 PM

I think that if Satoshi saw what is happening with cryptocurrencies, he would be disappointed, because now, investing in cryptocurrencies and almost all new projects, and even Bitcoin itself was only in a way to get fast money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: