Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ?  (Read 15719 times)
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:12:44 PM

Actually, this question has both the answers, yes as well as no. Yes, because cryptocurrency had provided many people a source of income and no, because if not used properly or without proper planning, it can put you in a huge loss.
in this case you are talking about how to use it right to benefit when investing in crypto. and if you make a mistake maybe what happens is the opposite in this sense you need patience and thoroughness when analyzing before investing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:19:33 PM

Many will say that a cryptocurrency can change the world. However, now it is 2019 and I see only negative reviews from investors in projects. I, as a hunter, also see many problems. I do not think that now cryptocurrency can make me millionaires.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:32:56 PM

Well, crypto wasn't created to remove poverty from the world or to help a certain community. It was created as a financial instrument, just like dollar or yuan etc. Just a medium of payment but then people exploited it to get rich. Some of them got successful and some failed.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:43:11 PM

Well, crypto wasn't created to remove poverty from the world or to help a certain community. It was created as a financial instrument, just like dollar or yuan etc. Just a medium of payment but then people exploited it to get rich. Some of them got successful and some failed.
Atomic energy was also created to solve the energy problems of mankind, with good intentions. But bad people have made of atomic energy a weapon capable of destroying all of humanity within a few hours.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:47:31 PM

Its not a get rich scheme but yes you can get rich in crypto but it takes a lot of hard work discipline and patience to get to the very height you desire but it should not be the first target else you lose it quick
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:55:53 AM

The cryptocurrency industry is very similar to the pyramid. Many people have huge amounts of bitcoin on their wallets. And such people can increase their financial well-being every day. They just need to sell large quantities of bitcoins and then buy at a lower price. Millionaires are those who are at the beginning of the pyramid. And the rest get leftovers.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:03:26 AM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

When your timing here on cryptocurrency is right, then we can say cryptocurrency is really aimed to solve financial crisis. But I am not saying you can get rich here quick. You still need to be an early bird for every opportunity that arises.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:25:31 AM

I don't think that Satochi Nakamoto did create Bitcoin to erase poverty. It just gaves to some opportunists and believers of Bitcoin to become miillionnaires. And surely some poor people got more poor because of Bitcoin. It has maybe aggravate the gap between the poor and the rich. How many people got poorer compare to people who became millionnaire with Bitcoin and altcoins?
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:53:35 AM

I guess is not a bad idea to make some profit from crypto but the primary purpose is not get rich but to solve financial transaction.
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:00:48 AM

I think there are many goals and one of Satoshi's goals in my opinion is because he wants to make a revolution and create a new currency that can replace the dollar as a world currency but with a more decentralized system and faster transaction processes and this can be realized with increasingly many servers are increasingly spreading

elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:01:25 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin was created to fight poverty, I think it was most likely an attempt to escape from the banks!
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:02:08 AM

I think this project was given to Satoshi from Space. The modern financial system has come to what has become to control and influence all components of our lives. One stroke can stop, destroy or elevate. Uneven distribution of funds. Therefore, this system came, no matter to whom, so that we do not stop in development

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:05:36 AM

You can become rich if you see the opportunity in time and not be afraid to use it. Also in cryptocurrency, those who in 2017 took advantage of this opportunity earned well.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:22:08 AM

Maybe they created this to help the banking system. And obviously, everyone can do business on Crypto and make a profit. And now Crypto has become a big industry and can give many people jobs.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:53:38 AM

Its depend to a person, if you make it a mindset then, that's good to make you courage and motivated yourself to drive into success in getting rich, by execute trading or whatever activities here that may you earn bitcoin. I already had friends which got rich through crypto by doing bounty signature and he really get lucky on that time where he earned worth $20,000. Start from that I begun to dreamed that someday I'll be like him and it always make me motivated to pursue my activities here in the forum by doing bounty signature.

minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:54:12 AM

For majority of people it is so, but not so much people become really rich, because they aren't so good and they don't self develop, they are in crypto for a short time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:01:00 AM

For majority of people it is so, but not so much people become really rich, because they aren't so good and they don't self develop, they are in crypto for a short time
only less of people that become rich man caused of cryptocurrency.and most of them joined before on 2017 when all cryptocurrency market moved crazily.and i am sure in next 2 years this market will create other rich man.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:08:26 AM

There are many industries where you can get rich quick. The stock market is one, and so is real estate. The challenge is to do it at the right time. If you bought crypto at the top end, you will have lost it, but buying now will make you rich quick (well.. after 2 years perhaps)

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:32:27 AM

I think the creation of cryptocurrency with the aim of creating effective transactions in the community, means that crypto will make it easier for consumers to conduct transactions via electronics, but lately cryptocurrency has become very profitable because crypto has movements that cannot be predicted and are very different from currencies.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:45:52 AM

We are still an early adopters. How many people are using or invested into cryptocurrencies? Around 1%? But with the imminent fall of fiat currencies thanks to world debt, the crypto becomes an excellent alternative to survive the financial crisis and how to become become wealthy.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: