Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Crypto A Way To become Rich / Millionaire ?  (Read 15719 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 03:28:01 PM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?

I have carefully read the white paper and many of the posts made by Satoshi here in this forum. He never considered himself as a savior to alleviate poverty from the face of the earth. After all, it is not his job. The governments should do that, right? As far as I know, Satoshi was deeply disturbed by the exploitative role being played by the third parties such as banks and payment processors. Bitcoin was his answer to end their exploitation. And believe it or not, it can play a large role in reducing the global poverty.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:47:23 PM

Representing charitableness huntswomen and representing little age investors i anticipate its no it returns age to get copious on the other hand representing bigtime investors who buoy create a large assets i anticipate exactly whether the pr3 they put in desire follow. instantly in cryptocurrency the just affair to move copious is hardwork and ability so every lecture you discovered hold it it desire assist you a plenty on the forthcoming of cryptocurrency..
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:55:57 PM

Is crypto  a get rich quick scheme as people are putting their  mindset into  it  ?
It seems like there are people who apply such a thing, that crypto makes people get rich quick. but in reality everything must require process, experience and patience. With that maybe you can become rich with crypto. Nothing can get rich quickly, even with crypto. All there are stages of course.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 05:02:42 PM

Today Want to  Ask , did Satoshi Created bitcoin to solve poverty  issues or he created this bitcoin so solve financial transaction problems !!
Well, crypto currency is not a get quick rich scheme as you rightly put it buddy, but one can actually get rich through crypto currency investment particularly if your investment turn out to be in your favor.
I think some of the reason why Bitcoin was created is to financial problem is inclusive and in solving such a problem the multiplier effect will improve the leaving standard of individuals all things been equal.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:05:12 PM

I am in crypto for few years and I have to say that it is the best opportunity how to make money on the internet. Thanks to cryptocurrencies I have steady income, thanks crypto!!  Cool

Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:12:01 PM

Grin Well, I think all those who bought from the fall can open champagne. Because judging by how powerful Bitcoin goes up, they managed to increase their capital almost 2 times.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 07:56:41 PM

To be honest yes by just holding , research a lot research and dose of luck .you can become rich ....I remember some folk holding Bitcoin before 1,000 mark
 We can really become rich with cryptocurrency because as much as I know crypto currency has potential to rise in price and it has volatile nature so we can buy some at low price and then hold all of our coins with patience, we should search about good crypto coins and hold as much as we can so our money will get high and it will be profitable for us.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:10:55 PM

It is good way to get rich but crypto is not a get rich quick scheme, it's true someone can get rich but only if the fund is directed to a good project, if you invest into a scam coin it is the easiest way to get rekt.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:27:30 PM

In order to succeed in the crypto sphere you need to have certain abilities. I believe that a stupid person can become rich in the crypto sphere only by luck. Capable people sooner or later succeed in crypto, as in any other business that they take on.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:30:43 PM

If you make the right investment maybe it can make you a millionaire. Just a piece of advice, if you invest into crypto with this ideology that you have, you will end up disappointed. So don't allow your emotions hurt you.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:42:12 PM

To some extent, cryptocurrency is and has become a way to become riches overnight. It is good that cryptocrrency will wipe out poverty and make the people riches. But what is the problem of this is that not all the people become riches through it. If a section of the people becomes riches, another section has to pay price and suffer loss. So this beautiful invention of Satoshi should not be messed up.

Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:02:17 PM

In the first place, the Blockchain technology was not created to put an end to national poverty or for quick riches, it was rather created to improve payment method and banking system.

zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:03:50 PM

In the first place, the Blockchain technology was not created to put an end to national poverty or for quick riches, it was rather created to improve payment method and banking system.
But as we can see now it is used also as an enrichment tool. I don't think that everyone can become a millionaire using cryptocurrencies but it is a good way to get some great profit.

Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:07:19 PM

For certain people it was, there is all the people who has good investments when BTC touched 10 000$ and there is the ugly part of hackers who stole cryptocurrency from exchange and those are millionaires to.
sandra_1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:30:23 PM

Many people have earned a huge money in this market. It's complicated and it's the mix of knowledge, obdurateness and luck. Not everybody can earn millions with cryptocurrencies.
trenna

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:31:36 AM

Investing in crypto is always a risk, you can earn a lot of money or end up with nothing. I think that bigger investors have more opportunities to become rich than smaller ones
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 02:17:53 PM

I think yes, but its not that easy as it was like few years ago. Future cant be predicted by anyone. I remember seeing bitcoin ad few years ago when the price was few bucks only. But not knowing in detail about it(awareness was not spread much that time like we know now), I ingored it.
This is the time, we should invest in genuine projects and keep our investments for long term duration. Whenever market goes in red, we always have opportunity to invest more.
Also one thing to remember that even though, it seems to be good way to get profits, but its not the only way. We should never invest more than 50% or our savings.

CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:59:59 PM

Satoshi create Bitcoin to create a financial independent. Most people translate this into becoming super rich and no need to go work anymore, this is WRONG. What Satoshi meant is to create a financial world that is independent that do not need to rely on third party (Bank or another financial institution) so put aside that "Way to get rich" mindset if you want to put your time and energy in this space.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:15:37 PM

In my opinion crypto is the most promising investment, an increase that can reach hundreds or even thousands of percent per year becomes an opportunity for us to be rich, and it is evident that the fast new rich people are from crypto (make a project, exchange and more).

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Dicage

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:24:28 PM

Various humans get get actually copious from trading crypto or excavation with crypto casts, the opportunity representing maturing copious from crypto are thither, on the other hand you require to exercise heavy and to be masterful to get copious from crypto in this marketplace. The 10X times are above, and whether you try to purchase on a half-formed period you buoy be fortunate to create profits, on the other hand you buoy furthermore change with humans dumping crypto on you. Better assign desire be, aloof to purchase bitcoins and mastery, and so apply a small of your portfolie to purchase altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: