Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be your coins for 2019?  (Read 23942 times)
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:49:02 PM

I am going with Ethereum, because it has the high potential to grow more in the future. And very soon it will start to grow tremendously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:51:50 PM

if I will buy ethereum and waves and save in mew or wavesplatform wallet for shipping costs for tokens and if waves for the cost of trading on wavesplatform
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:55:39 PM

I'm looking at Ethereum and a few at coins like Dash, XLM, and 0x. I'll be trying to get more of them this year in preparation for the next bull run.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:35:17 PM

I keep only the basic coins, top coins and I think that with them you can get a good profit when the market starts to grow. I also keep quite a lot of different tokens, but so far they just lie on my wallet, waiting for the market to grow.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:58:44 PM

my favorite is and remains eth but i would also keep an eye on eos that is making big steps forward
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:39:48 PM

My coins for the year would be ethereum and bitcoin. Can't really pick more but with time i would see to the use case of others so i can pick from it but for now ethereum and bitcoin it is.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:22:03 PM

Well, there is still some time more needed for people to conclusively decide on where to store their future faith and so I'll say all cpina for now have the potential to survive except the dead ones, well they're dead already. Personally, i think only te coins with periodic upgrades to their platform with better partnership and use cases will be the best ones in 2019.

Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:22:11 PM

I am going with Ethereum, because it has the high potential to grow more in the future. And very soon it will start to grow tremendously.
Of course most people will choose Ethereum I also think that you need to take more good coins , I would now take xlm eos etc they have good news now begin and I think now they will have a short-term growth on which you can earn!

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
adterna

Activity: 1008
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:16:56 AM

Maybe the coins I took in 2019 are not much like last year, such as Ethereum, Stellar, Litecoin, because the coins have long been involved in the world of cryptocurrency, and have proven to be worthy coins for future investments.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:25:25 AM

This Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and EOS will be very important coins in 2019. Although at the beginning of 2019 the price of these coins is still very low. But this is very necessary because everyone can buy coins at low prices. And price increases will definitely occur and we just wait for time.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:05:19 AM

I will still go with old coins like Ethereum, Bitcoin and many other old altcoins.
The increase on those coins are still dependable compared to the new coins that keep on appearing.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:33:59 AM

Hit me what new coins will you buy and take a chance in 2019?
Coin for me is TIX. New website and new ambassadors so I go with TIX. What about you guys?
In the first quarter of 2019, the market for cryptocurrencies was not clear enough, and I will not make any investment for the time being.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:36:19 PM

I will still go with old coins like Ethereum, Bitcoin and many other old altcoins.
The increase on those coins are still dependable compared to the new coins that keep on appearing.
Most of the new coins are nowhere to go, at least some few has the edge to compete.

Legit and new coins that really are solving the old coins problem are the ones that manage to get the interest of most in the community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:36:52 PM

I have my old portfolio, where most of the usual altcoins, namely altcoins have the ability to bring more profit because of its ability to grow rapidly. If this happens. Then I will definitely continue to buy altcoins.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:33:47 PM

I have my old portfolio, where most of the usual altcoins, namely altcoins have the ability to bring more profit because of its ability to grow rapidly. If this happens. Then I will definitely continue to buy altcoins.
Until recently, etherium competitors, such as NEO, Waves and Stellar, were very active. Nevertheless, it is very difficult today to predict their prospects, because even in the ico market companies have very few projects on these platforms. Lead as always ethereum. Here you have the best representative for investment.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:38:23 PM

Not only the Alts even the king of cryptocurrency is struggling, the current market situation is badly affected by the downfall. Since after this most of coins failed to prove its best.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:40:14 PM

Coin for me is TIX. New website and new ambassadors so I go with TIX. What about you guys?

Honestly, there are few new coins that survived the bear-market that shows good potential in the future. However, to be safe, I would still stick with the altcoins that are already on the top of the market cap since those coins are those who are greatly affected when the bull-market starts.

Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:42:00 PM

I think that Ethereum will be a coin of 2019. Team will launch gude updates, like Constantinople. New hardforks will be soon too! This blockchain will be in the rop between altcoims soon
I actually believe this and I see it coming soon or later this year, ethereum market prize will be high again,I so much want to believe and invest in ethereum as one of the best altcoin.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:28:35 PM

BTC, ETH are of course coins that have proven themselves and it is probably safer to invest in them.  But there are a lot of interesting projects and constant monitoring makes it possible to find something worthwhile.  If, when getting acquainted with the project, it is clear that the team has prospects, tokens are traded on good exchanges, then you can invest.
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:35:59 PM

I was still thinking about it. Because there are many projects that are coming up live for this year 2019. And I expect that it will never be the same on the year 2018, because if it does, I may still stop making investment this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: