Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUECHAIN - VERY interesting alt!  (Read 28023 times)
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

Has anyone took notice to TRUE - Truechain? This coin is mostly sold on OKEx (20mil volume a day...) but there are a couple other exchanges it's listed on as well.
https://Forkdelta.app/#!/trade/TRUE-ETH
https://www.okex.com/marketList

I'm honestly not one to shill most of the time but I truly see a future in this team and also see a VALID project!
The coin is going for a couple pennies less on forkdelta but this is due to ethereum fluctuations I believe. Feel free to check it out your self, and let me know what you guys think.
I'm not a swing trader or day trader... I prefer to "HODL" ... so here's to making it in 2019 fellow coiners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:09:10 AM

You are definitely here to shill here because-
1. If you found it interesting, you would definitely share the reason why you think it interesting.
2. You would add more information about the coin.
3. You will know about all the exchange where it is listed.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:19:38 AM

Just learn about this coin now, thanks for sharing.
The volume is amazing, looks like a legit coin but I still need to check all the information about this project.

With less than 100 million circulating supply, i guess it would go up to at least $1 once market bounce back.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:18:37 AM

I dont believe anymore if someone declares a never heard coin as 'interesting'.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:23:14 AM

Is this the new way of coin promotion in 2019?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:19:32 AM

The volume is amazing, looks like a legit coin but I still need to check all the information about this project.

With less than 100 million circulating supply, i guess it would go up to at least $1 once market bounce back.

Cool yes the volume seems to be higher on okex - and cheaper (outdated, perhaps) on forkdelta.
The market bounce back may take some time though. Maybe next year. I do think holding these coins might be promising. I do not like OKEx KYC though... so I prefer decen exchange more!
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:33:13 AM

i just found out this coin here as well.. as per checking in Coinmarketcap historical data, reached 1.39 last year..
well you should gave us as well the necessary details.  Grin

JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:56:45 AM

i just found out this coin here as well.. as per checking in Coinmarketcap historical data, reached 1.39 last year..
well you should gave us as well the necessary details.  Grin

As I said it's very promising. Glad you're finding this of use, and hope your 2019 fortunes you.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 12:02:51 PM

As I said it's very promising. Glad you're finding this of use, and hope your 2019 fortunes you.
so why is this interesting? Just technical for investing? Or is it a coin with special features? Or are you just shilling (one of) your bag(s)?

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:38:29 PM

OP, is this an investment advise or you are just promoting a coin that you have and want to sell. You know very well that if investors or traders decide to sell the price will increase and that will be to your own advantage.
People have to be careful with hype, else they will become bagholders, because people will dump on them.

To convince us, tell us the reasons we should buy, apart from you just saying there will be price increase.
What value will it bring?
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:13:00 PM

I don’t want to offend anyone, but on the whole, the projects started to become very similar to each other. Recently I don’t see a big difference between what is on the market today and what will happen later, because today it seems to me that the market is stamping projects
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:32:09 PM

so why is this interesting? Just technical for investing? Or is it a coin with special features? Or are you just shilling (one of) your bag(s)?

I was just wanting to have a nice discussion on it to make my investment feel better. I personally got them really cheap on forkdelta anyways so it's okay.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:36:46 PM

Has anyone took notice to TRUE - Truechain? This coin is mostly sold on OKEx (20mil volume a day...) but there are a couple other exchanges it's listed on as well.

I'm honestly not one to shill most of the time but I truly see a future in this team and also see a VALID project!
The coin is going for a couple pennies less on forkdelta but this is due to ethereum fluctuations I believe. Feel free to check it out your self, and let me know what you guys think.
I'm not a swing trader or day trader... I prefer to "HODL" ... so here's to making it in 2019 fellow coiners.

hi would you like to give me another link my friend
maybe an official website or announcements thread in this forum,,
look like this project make me interested,  Wink

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
pylus10

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:21:24 AM

It's so interesting, so you just made a new account to shill this shitcoin? Okex is a shit cheating exchange and the other one is shit too.
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:43:59 AM

hi would you like to give me another link my friend
maybe an official website or announcements thread in this forum,,
look like this project make me interested,  Wink

Sure. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/truechain/

This is coinmarketcap for TRUE

You can buy TRUE at 5-6 different exchanges but I used forkdelta because they're about 3-4 pennies cheaper there. You can also use OKEx.

Links are below Smiley

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:04:19 AM

Cool yes the volume seems to be higher on okex - and cheaper (outdated, perhaps) on forkdelta.
The market bounce back may take some time though. Maybe next year. I do think holding these coins might be promising. I do not like OKEx KYC though... so I prefer decen exchange more!
It was listed in OKeX, so I guess they can afford to get listed in a big exchanges also, maybe one more addition like Binance
would already bring more attention to the investors. Not saying I'm holding this now, I'm still in the process of checking it now.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:45:53 AM

It is very difficult to believe what anyone is saying about a coin been solid these days,we just need to make our own proper research to be sure.
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:29:41 AM

TrueChain uses hybrid consensus combining PBFT and fPoW to solve the biggest problem confronting public blockchain: the contradiction between decentralization and efficiency...if it problem will be solved, TrueChain will rocket to the moon
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:09:05 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2019, 05:11:53 AM by JenniferSummers16

It was listed in OKeX, so I guess they can afford to get listed in a big exchanges also, maybe one more addition like Binance
would already bring more attention to the investors. Not saying I'm holding this now, I'm still in the process of checking it now.

Yes I agree. Perhaps one day it will be on kucoin. Binance is a long shot of course - but kucoin is realistic. Just picked up 4.5k MORE from forkdelta...why not.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:10:43 AM

It is very difficult to believe what anyone is saying about a coin been solid these days,we just need to make our own proper research to be sure.
Despite the fact that research seems to us to be really easy today, I would not say that it is easy, because the market today has a lot of projects that at first glance seem normal and inside this is a scam project. Here is the difficulty.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  

Jump to: