Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:46:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUECHAIN - VERY interesting alt!  (Read 28023 times)
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:06:38 PM

Indeed this coin can be a good option to invest but i think will be a bit hard to get a profit on short time, but if team do all development can be a good option and in long time i think can bring a profit.
each project team and developer certainly wants the best for the project they are developing, including what is meant by OP (truechain), the most important for me is how they work in any situation, to be the best of the competitors, we need to understand this before taking part in it.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:23:53 PM

Has anyone took notice to TRUE - Truechain? This coin is mostly sold on OKEx (20mil volume a day...) but there are a couple other exchanges it's listed on as well.
https://Forkdelta.app/#!/trade/TRUE-ETH
https://www.okex.com/marketList

I'm honestly not one to shill most of the time but I truly see a future in this team and also see a VALID project!
The coin is going for a couple pennies less on forkdelta but this is due to ethereum fluctuations I believe. Feel free to check it out your self, and let me know what you guys think.
I'm not a swing trader or day trader... I prefer to "HODL" ... so here's to making it in 2019 fellow coiners.

Thanks for sharing this information with the community, but in doing that may as well provided us with the necessary informations needed about the coin I try checking the team behind the project out but could not fine significant information about them and the ecosystem that back this coin up is also invisible so you need to give more information about it thanks in anticipation.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 08:28:06 PM

You are definitely here to shill here because-
1. If you found it interesting, you would definitely share the reason why you think it interesting.
2. You would add more information about the coin.
3. You will know about all the exchange where it is listed.
I second your opinion.. The thread above provided little or no information regarding why truechain should be considered a good investment.. I think threads like this shouldnt be allowed on the forum because to me is more or less spamming and no content..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:15:06 AM

Yes, the volume is interesting but is the coin too. I do not understand why you guys keep creating new altcoins, again and again, seriously there is more than 3000 official for coins with white paper in the market and I don't know how many there are without the white paper but there are still many of those. You guys just keep on dividing the market and taking the potential uses two different branches which will collapse or become dead market/
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:05:00 PM

Maybe I'm not active on the market so I don't know this coin. I first found out about this coin. I don't really understand the potential and technology that this coin brings. For me this coin is very little in promoting itself so that all people don't know this coin. This coin still needs promotion so that the coin is better known and trusted by the community. I see this coin does not include coins that are potential to be used in active trading and have a good future. If you consider this coin interesting then I need to hear your story about the advantages and technology that this coin brings.

▔▔▔▔▔
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:07:03 PM

I just hear about the coin. First of all thank you for sharing this information with us. But it is hard to believe people nowadays because there are many projects that promise many things but do not keep these promises. Moreover projects offer many schemes just to attract investors. But in case of the coin you have talked about, I think the coin should be a good investment. It must deliver just as its name 'TRUE'.
Yes this is all good!

The BEST PART is the LOW price on forkdelta compared to KUCOIN! Smiley Glad I got them a little bit cheaper. STILL ACCUMULATING TOO !

Any use  case of this coin? Kinda catch my interest.

I've just been arbitraging it from Forkdelta to okex - biggest use for me Smiley

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:18:56 PM

I just hear about the coin. First of all thank you for sharing this information with us. But it is hard to believe people nowadays because there are many projects that promise many things but do not keep these promises. Moreover projects offer many schemes just to attract investors. But in case of the coin you have talked about, I think the coin should be a good investment. It must deliver just as its name 'TRUE'.
Yes this is all good!

The BEST PART is the LOW price on forkdelta compared to KUCOIN! Smiley Glad I got them a little bit cheaper. STILL ACCUMULATING TOO !

I've just been arbitraging it from Forkdelta to okex - biggest use for me Smiley

it'll be the best if you just keep it to yourself and take advantage of the price difference, because if you share it will be gone for sure, there's alot of people chasing for profit.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:47:11 PM

I would prefer not to irritate anybody, yet overall, the activities began to turn out to be fundamentally the same as one another. As of late I don't see a major distinction between what is available today and what will happen later, in light of the fact that today I can't help suspecting that the market is stepping ventures
ra_pl

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:08:05 PM

I don't really know much about the platform.  If the Truechain is really an interesting alt, there should be a development and updates from the team regarding the platform.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 09:27:38 PM

Sometimes I think like many other exchanges, OKEx doe wash trades, that's why many new projects seem to have huge trade volume. But the actual demand is not that high. So I doubt about the volume of Truechain. It's hard to believe that it has over 60 million trade volume over the past 24 hours as shown in Coinmarketcap.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:50:09 PM

Has been a lot of posts talking about what unknown coin. This is quite interesting because it helps to learn about different promising coins. However, it is also necessary to conduct their own research.

TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:33:57 PM

Has been a lot of posts talking about what unknown coin. This is quite interesting because it helps to learn about different promising coins. However, it is also necessary to conduct their own research.
Research really needs to be known so that we can do it well, because what is interesting is not necessarily profitable so be careful when choosing it.
Altcoin is profitable if coins can move better and we can manage it.
not all coins that are not known to many bad people so browse first so that we can be more confident in managing them.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:16:03 AM

Has anyone took notice to TRUE - Truechain? This coin is mostly sold on OKEx (20mil volume a day...) but there are a couple other exchanges it's listed on as well.

I'm honestly not one to shill most of the time but I truly see a future in this team and also see a VALID project!
The coin is going for a couple pennies less on forkdelta but this is due to ethereum fluctuations I believe. Feel free to check it out your self, and let me know what you guys think.
I'm not a swing trader or day trader... I prefer to "HODL" ... so here's to making it in 2019 fellow coiners.

Lol, some people are quite funny. If you believe that the coin is really interesting as you have said, then there is no need for you telling us, you should have just gone ahead with investing your money in it and seeing whether it works out. Telling us all is of no use, unless you're looking for someone that is going to join your and invest in that coin. You didn't even give good reasons why you think the coin is interesting, and you didn't even state exchanges where it is available, except OKEx and Forkdelta. That's not going to help anyone understand anything about it.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:21:52 PM

Lol, some people are quite funny. If you believe that the coin is really interesting as you have said, then there is no need for you telling us, you should have just gone ahead with investing your money in it and seeing whether it works out. Telling us all is of no use, unless you're looking for someone that is going to join your and invest in that coin. You didn't even give good reasons why you think the coin is interesting, and you didn't even state exchanges where it is available, except OKEx and Forkdelta. That's not going to help anyone understand anything about it.
what you say is quite reasonable, however, if someone knows if the project can be profitable, it is certainly not possible for many people to know it, unless someone is not part of it. that's what we need to be aware of or consider again because scammers are always around us.
malcovi2

Activity: 1238
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:25:54 PM

limited exchange with a very high unusual trading volume, i would gotta be suspicious about it. Wouldnt that peak the interest of other exchanges if that has a high volume everyday but until now its not listed in other big exchanges. very suspicious

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:45:46 PM

I see in Forkdelta no one wants to buy but while at OKEx truechain exchanges are so fast and high volume.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:42:02 PM

Just checked the chart in the Coinmarketcap. Currently, it's in 82nd position having a price of $0.937. Looking at the chart, it seems climbing nicely. For those who are looking for a passive investment, TRUE might be a good choice.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:12:17 AM

I dont believe anymore if someone declares a never heard coin as 'interesting'.

Well, if we will not going to provide them the opportunity to be good in the market or to somehow be named interesting, there will be no discovery for these kind of altcoins in the market. What we will need to do is to be open minded and grateful as still there is a positive news in the market through these interesting projects.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:01:04 AM

Its looks solid coin and daily transaction volume very big. Traded in big exchangers is one advantages and i think this coin could be a good long term investment. Its top 100 coinmarketcap and if more investor interesting, i am believe this coin could be top 50
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:21:26 PM

Yes this is all good!

it'll be the best if you just keep it to yourself and take advantage of the price difference, because if you share it will be gone for sure, there's alot of people chasing for profit.

Yes while this is true I too like to share to others. Fork Delta is too complicated for a normal person to use too in most cases I think!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: