Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH and BTC bottom 2019  (Read 1989 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:02:06 AM

What is everyone predicting as the bottom on the market for ETH and BTC for 2019
yeah buddy, many of my friends thought last year was the lowest price of all crypto asset prices, and this year I didn't expect much of the cryptocurrency price to recover quickly, I think getting a green candle every month is enough

you guys werent alone as i also thought that  . i thought last year was the lowest and this year was the recovery but i was wrong . infact 2019 ( this year ) was much morst than the previous year but this is not the end of the crypto world  .  sooner or later their value can still recover and grow as long as the etf , bakkt and other agreements  were finally approved  .

this year I didn't expect much of the cryptocurrency price to recover quickly,

no man , the price didnt recover quickly but instead the price did drop more pretty quick .

I think getting a green candle every month is enough

its enough if the green percent were huge and can last a bit longer  so that anyone can enjoy it  .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 03:22:33 AM

What is everyone predicting as the bottom on the market for ETH and BTC for 2019
yeah buddy, many of my friends thought last year was the lowest price of all crypto asset prices, and this year I didn't expect much of the cryptocurrency price to recover quickly, I think getting a green candle every month is enough

As long as we could make a profit in these situations, I think it will be fair enough for us to still trying. The green candle will appear in every day, but of course, we will see the red candle changing in many times. But we don't have to be afraid from the red candle because it will not stay forever and the green candle will come again. I don't have any prediction on where is the bottom on the market for those coins because I only believe that when the time comes, everything will come back to normal and we could make a profit again.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:03:55 PM

Price prediction about Bitcoin is very hard. Because day by day Bitcoin and Ethereum price getting down and down. Some altcoin pumping something something but not huge. A lot number crypto lover already gone from market. For that reason, we should not predict anymore.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
anders2000

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:25:06 PM

I really believe that the cryptocurrency market is currently at the lowest point. This means that after a while growth should begin.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:35:21 PM

Price prediction about Bitcoin is very hard. Because day by day Bitcoin and Ethereum price getting down and down. Some altcoin pumping something something but not huge. A lot number crypto lover already gone from market. For that reason, we should not predict anymore.
The declining trends are very noticeable to us but it will never give a reason to leave from here. I only left crypto space once btc value become zero but I've never that it will happen easily.
I'm looking forward to see cryptos growing up this year and I give faith for these.  Not totally I want to have a huge pump but a little bit increase could be enough.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:39:56 PM

No one can't tell what will be the bottom of this two because we just starting the year of 2019 and many things are will be happen. So let's observe the market if there big changes before 2019 ends.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:53:30 PM

I really believe that the cryptocurrency market is currently at the lowest point. This means that after a while growth should begin.

I think the crypto market has to fall lower again to be able to resume its growth and I don't think the current price is the lowest.

but we don't know what will happen in the future during 2019, which is clear we hope that the market can start growth so investors believe that the market can recover.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 11:52:09 PM

I may assume we did not see the bottom yet, but it could be, as we did though, hard to predict. Even what will happen when btc from MT Gox will be released, if it will, the market may just crash heavily in hours.
ETH, if no hardfork will be released in February, then it will be hard to believe their team for sure.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 12:50:44 PM

$3000 still looks like a key support level for Bitcoin. We're all just guessing, but I suspect BTC will fall to around $3000 and then bounce back strongly, which should hopefully lead to the start of a recovery and a new bull run. ETH I don't think is that relevant, it should just fall slightly along with everything else until BTC hits $3000.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:35:56 PM

No one can't tell what will be the bottom of this two because we just starting the year of 2019 and many things are will be happen. So let's observe the market if there big changes before 2019 ends.
yes, I keep thinking that there will be major changes that occur this year. well, maybe the starting point for developing bitcoin prices is $ 4000. however, I'm sure there will be a big change in prices this year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:48:12 PM

yes, I keep thinking that there will be major changes that occur this year. well, maybe the starting point for developing bitcoin prices is $ 4000. however, I'm sure there will be a big change in prices this year.
I hope that hope will happen. this year is still long, there are still many possibilities that can occur. market growth is certainly what many people now want, but until now we have not seen a sign on the market for future growth. maybe we should wait longer.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 02:12:11 PM

I may assume we did not see the bottom yet, but it could be, as we did though, hard to predict. Even what will happen when btc from MT Gox will be released, if it will, the market may just crash heavily in hours.
ETH, if no hardfork will be released in February, then it will be hard to believe their team for sure.
If in February, ETH continues the delay hard fork, I think its price will fall to 50 $ or even much lower. They are losing faith from the community and this is the last chance for them

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Jamesib1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 03:04:26 PM

Totally agree with you. It's just useless to predict something that is being suddenly pumped by those chinese propably farmers at 3.500, staying there for a few days and then getting dumbed down again to buy or whatever. Totally agree we should not even try to predict anymore.

[  Totalcoin - P2P crypto exchange  ]      ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  ADVANCED MOBILE CRYPTO-WALLET  ◾◾◾
Facebook    ❱ Youtube          ▬▬▬▬             CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
  ❱ Telegram     ❱ Download app       ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  JOIN NOW | BECOME A TRADER  ◾◾◾
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:34:56 PM

Totally agree with you. It's just useless to predict something that is being suddenly pumped by those chinese propably farmers at 3.500, staying there for a few days and then getting dumbed down again to buy or whatever. Totally agree we should not even try to predict anymore.
in any case, until recently, almost 70% of all Bitcoin transactions in the network were performed by miners from China. That is, it was under Chinese control that most of the hash rate was in. On the one hand, this negatively affects the popularity of Bitcoin, at the same time, the government of the Chinese Republic simplifies its views on working with cryptocurrency.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:43:43 PM

sell the news buy the rumour . i expect btc bottom is in.
Ppl predicting 2600 as bottom , maybe in their dreamS.
We just pumped 400 dollars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: