Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions 2019: 3 potential triggers for the next Bitcoin bull run  (Read 21076 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:56:32 PM

Nobody going to say anything about the second one ? It seems like a foreign language which I have no idea what it means.
I can see its about Bakkt so all of us here assumed that BAKKT is one of the three things that potentially could trigger the next bitcoin bull run but it would be nice to actually know what I am commenting on first.

Aside from that those three just the start, if nasdaq manages to put bitcoin ETF on their system and people will be capable of buying and selling bitcoin ETF directly from nasdaq like they buy stocks that will open up a million possibilities with 27 trillion dollars in their market potentially capable of trading bitcoin whenever they want.

All of it will not be into bitcoin of course but even %1 would be a huge huge change for us, right now volume is like 2-3 billion, if we can get only %0.1 of the 27 trillion thats about 27 billion in volume and that would make bitcoin insanely high right away.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:45:27 AM

These 3 things are at least waiting for us in February. and if it's all approved, maybe the bull run will start in March or so on. so don't be surprised if at the beginning of this year there hasn't been a bull run.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:34:50 PM

Predictions 2019: 3 potential triggers for the next Bitcoin bull run

So far, the price of bitcoin has decreased, many people ask questions, what catalyst is needed to trigger the next increase?

1.   The rollout of a security token ecosystem
2.   BAKKT dan munculnya pasar berjangka institusional baru
3.   SEC approval of a Bitcoin ETF
I am not too sure if this new drop is really legit or not. I know we have been around these prices for many times in the past 2 months however this time we are really close to the SEC and Bakkt deals so if the price drops now it makes me question the drop. Normally we have reached these levels constantly but just as ETH increased due to the upcoming hard fork I was expecting bitcoin to go up because of the SEC/Bakkt deals.

Right now, maybe whales are dropping the price and creating a chaos where panic sellers and stop loss are broken and they are collecting from cheap until the triggers happen and than they can sell for much more, which one would you prefer going from 4 to 5 or going from 3.5 to 5 if you had the money, I would prefer 3.5 to 5 personally since its more money. That could be one of the reasons why we are lower again.
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:31:43 PM

We should add this list payments can be done by cryptocurrencies. Some of online shopping sites may start to accept payments in bitcoin. This is going to be realized before ETF. I think, the most effective measure on the price of bitcoin will be ways of making bitcoin closer to ordinary people.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:04:05 AM

So far, the price of bitcoin has decreased, many people ask questions, what catalyst is needed to trigger the next increase?

What do you think about this.
source: https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/predictions-2019-3-potential-triggers-for-the-next-bitcoin-bull-run

I agree Of all the potential catalysts floating close to the surface, the general consensus is that these three are the most likely candidates.

I am agree that those are catalyst needed to trigger the next bull run. If SEC approve bitcoin ETF, investment institution will think cryptocurrency is secure investment and it will bring billion dollar to market. I am believe Bitcoin ETF will be good for cryptomarket including altcoin

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:06:48 AM

source: https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/predictions-2019-3-potential-triggers-for-the-next-bitcoin-bull-run

I agree Of all the potential catalysts floating close to the surface, the general consensus is that these three are the most likely candidates.

I am agree that those are catalyst needed to trigger the next bull run. If SEC approve bitcoin ETF, investment institution will think cryptocurrency is secure investment and it will bring billion dollar to market. I am believe Bitcoin ETF will be good for cryptomarket including altcoin
right, the existing criteria are the initial stimulus for the development of the next cryptocurrency. therefore, investors' trust will be opened with the implementation of the plan. even though for bakkt, the schedule is delayed
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:19:32 AM

We should add this list payments can be done by cryptocurrencies. Some of online shopping sites may start to accept payments in bitcoin. This is going to be realized before ETF. I think, the most effective measure on the price of bitcoin will be ways of making bitcoin closer to ordinary people.

I think this is not give big effect to bitcoin price. We know that a few country already regulating bitcoin and allowing merchant and restaurant to accept bitcoin like Japan. But we know that its not give big effect to the price. I think if SEC approve Bitcoin ETF, it will give big impact to the price
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:02:20 AM

The launching of BAKKT is possible in this quarter but the bitcoin ETF is yet to be decided by SEC and there is still no assurance of its approval early this year. These developments may have really the potential to trigger another wave of  large bitcoin buying by the whales but this rally will not last long and turn into dump later. Uncertainty still cloud the market and we had to wait some clearer signs of future uptrends.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:53:09 PM

I doubt these three will initiate an actual "bull run" Though. A nudge to the upper levels perhaps, probably enough to get us to 5 to 6k but it'll be hardpressed to get sustained. Not trying to be a pessimist but just want to be practical.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:54:33 PM

right, the existing criteria are the initial stimulus for the development of the next cryptocurrency. therefore, investors' trust will be opened with the implementation of the plan. even though for bakkt, the schedule is delayed
It’s daily life schedules neither initial not final one. There are so many ways to make prediction but the truth is anything can happen. As much as I know bull run will be next month because recently in white paper number of investors has shown improvement so I am hopeful about coming bull that it will get start just month after January 2019.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:06:59 AM

I think for the sake of the goodness of Bitcoin what I enforced I agree, what's more to boost the price of Bitcoin, be it the BAKKT and ETF markets, provided that it is for the good of all Bitcoin users, I hope that in 2019 this will be the most beautiful moment for bitcoin users in particular price.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:14:56 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 09:59:35 PM by justspare

I don’t know about the first, but as for Bakkt and ETF, those two can eventually trigger the next bull run. But I don’t know if that ETF is going to be approved. Even if it’s going to be approved it might take a long time, though some people has said that it will be approved this year. But we shall all see if it will be approved before the year ends.

After all these 3 triggers, I believe some government are going to legalize bitcoin so that we are going to have wild bull run in coming months. I guess if some government will be approving bitcoin for legal transactions then probably bitcoin etf will not be having big impacts into bitcoin markets as ETF from other countries will be doing the most expected job.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:41:39 AM

Well i agree with BAKKT and ETF if this two got an approval from SEC then it may cause a great bullrun. However we really don't know what will happen in the market, let's just hope for the best and wait for the bulls to comeback.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:30:27 AM

I agree with the approval of a bitcoin ETF, and also BAKKT. it is better to have bitcoin approval especially in a bitcoin ETF. and so far the market has been struggling for its performance since it is still being manipulated at all times, and I'm not even an expert at all but im sure that I'm telling the truth and being able to approve everything on The return of these years is back in 2019.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:02:25 AM

I agree with the approval of a bitcoin ETF, and also BAKKT. it is better to have bitcoin approval especially in a bitcoin ETF. and so far the market has been struggling for its performance since it is still being manipulated at all times, and I'm not even an expert at all but im sure that I'm telling the truth and being able to approve everything on The return of these years is back in 2019.
these was main trigger for bitcoin and cryptocurrency to get their power back.if ETF already approved and BAKKT launched their trade platform i am sure large investors will coming soon to this market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:30:19 AM

I agree with the three where it is very potential, especially the big impact on the SEC approval of a Bitcoin ETF. Why has a big impact? because with an ETF, investors would be relieved of the hassle of shifting BTC between addresses, memorizing long private keys, or having to consider unpredictable transaction costs and times when making deposits or withdrawal.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:03:55 AM

It has been a long waiting game for all of us. Ethereum postponed their hard fork if I am not wrong, we are still waiting on SEC, we are still waiting on Bakkt. I mean 2019 is just 17 days old however we have been waiting for something to happen for the past 17 days with NOTHING moving at all. I mean I understand 17 days is nothing in a 365 day year and we should be seeing something proper in the next 1 month or so but I was expecting the price to get up in the anticipation of the upcoming news.

Usually when something this big happens the price doesn't go up or down after the deal goes through, it usually happens BEFORE the deal happens which means since SEC and Bakkt is so close there should have been some sort of increase by now because it is getting closer and people would be getting ready for it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:58:58 AM

It has been a long waiting game for all of us. Ethereum postponed their hard fork if I am not wrong, we are still waiting on SEC, we are still waiting on Bakkt. I mean 2019 is just 17 days old however we have been waiting for something to happen for the past 17 days with NOTHING moving at all. I mean I understand 17 days is nothing in a 365 day year and we should be seeing something proper in the next 1 month or so but I was expecting the price to get up in the anticipation of the upcoming news.

This year is really testing our patience, we did have a good run at $4000-$4200, but as always, it didn't sustained. Again, the market seems to trade sideways, I'm expecting this to be the norm at least this month if we haven't heard anything specially the Bakkt launch.

Usually when something this big happens the price doesn't go up or down after the deal goes through, it usually happens BEFORE the deal happens which means since SEC and Bakkt is so close there should have been some sort of increase by now because it is getting closer and people would be getting ready for it.

Most probably investors are not sold or majority thinks that a approval is not likely to happen. That's why everyone was still on the waiting game. I don't want to put high expectations because chances of it happening this month is slim, IMHO.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:59:01 AM

These 3 things are at least waiting for us in February. and if it's all approved, maybe the bull run will start in March or so on. so don't be surprised if at the beginning of this year there hasn't been a bull run.

The three things which you are referring might get delayed as well.

1- BaKKT  may be delayed till mid 2019 as I don't see it launching first quarter 2019
2- ETF may be delayed as well as SEC may need some more time to approve it.

I am seeing steady price till mid of this year. After that we will see how much is the progress on above two events.

Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:06:30 AM

I can't do much about that problem, but there is hope that the market can recover but not with a short amount of time, I just think now is the best time for long-term investment with cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: